Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Based on the comments, it seems this update ends with a cliffhanger....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I should wait for the next update first then play it all at once. :cry:
lol all my games do. But I enjoy cliff hangers. never understood people who dont. I mean if you like story driven games. If its scooby doo, sure. Cliff hangers suck bc there isnt a reason for one. But every story movie or book has them. As far as Julie, you'll see. People don't like their girls being fucked with. I understand that. But you'll see. People will be happy with the ending. Or endings of the series.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Right now I can’t fathom an ending to this story that doesn’t involve the MC going all Charlton Heston-Beneath the Planet of the Apes and nuking the world out of spite for all the misfortune and betrayal he’s endured.

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
Right now I can’t fathom an ending to this story that doesn’t involve the MC going all Charlton Heston-Beneath the Planet of the Apes and nuking the world out of spite for all the misfortune and betrayal he’s endured.
You must be a very nice MC. Mine should be burning in hell multiple times over.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
what? There is one "smol" model. And she is rarely in the game. The others are all "teens" I go by using other games girls by ref. I DL many of games girls from the devs assests and in some cases, my models are taller. Ruby, Zoey, Julie, Abby, all not child-liike. And if you consider Eva, Monque, Beatrice, Katherine and the 4 other "adults" milfs at 30, then you need to find a new hobby, brother.

edit: I reread my reply and it came off as "assholey" Not my intentions. Just trying to say that my models are no different in SWP on age as all the other 99% of teen games on this site. TG is my only true "Smols game". And I follow the rules for this site to the T. Thanks!
Does it make matters worse that I consider those 99% of teen games as missed marks as well? In both directions, no less? ;-;
I may need a new 'hobby'. >.>
<,<

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Does it make matters worse that I consider those 99% of teen games as missed marks as well? In both directions, no less? ;-;
I may need a new 'hobby'. >.>
<,<
lol I agree somewhat :) I wasn't trying to be rude. I just like build up. Hope you come back to at least finish the story on the last update :)

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES] (2.04 GB rar pc source)
669 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/audio/video quality): Workupload Mega
Thank you for the compression...
but next time avoid the heavy archive compression...
it took me almost 25 minutes to extract it... :eek:

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I know this is dumb coming from someone who isn't a patron, but I think the dev should consider just one thing:

With SoWP, you actually had a very engaging story right from the start (as in, this quickly became one of my favourite games on the whole site, and still is). Please don't go the Marvel route where everything is so interconnected the story becomes hard to comprehend to people who only play this game. Of course linked stories are fine, but I think this particular game has its own unique kind of charm and is also nearly alone in its genre, so it would lose something if the story could not stand on its own completely independently as well.

This isn't a negative comment btw, I really love this game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thank you for the compression...
but next time avoid the heavy archive compression...
it took me almost 25 minutes to extract it... :eek:
yeah, sorry, wasnt the best choice from my side there, obviously:HideThePain:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I know this is dumb coming from someone who isn't a patron, but I think the dev should consider just one thing:

With SoWP, you actually had a very engaging story right from the start (as in, this quickly became one of my favourite games on the whole site, and still is). Please don't go the Marvel route where everything is so interconnected the story becomes hard to comprehend to people who only play this game. Of course linked stories are fine, but I think this particular game has its own unique kind of charm and is also nearly alone in its genre, so it would lose something if the story could not stand on its own completely independently as well.

This isn't a negative comment btw, I really love this game.
No, I agree. I like my small refs, and this update will mark the end of most of the DIRECT crossovers. It's always been planned, as I need the baddie "Father" to be brought out and how he is tied to the otheras. But no worries. Most of my games will be mostly tied to themselves after this released. SWP season 2 will be its own game set within its own game with small refs and no direct crosses. But i felt I needed to set the tone for the baddie of the series. The ending update to season 1 will be solely for swp fans, with the other crosses sorted and returning to their own story. Thanks for the feedback!

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Yeah I mean I played the guardian and blackheart hotel about 75% of the way through (waiting for them both to be finished) and I don't really understand how they are connected to this story. I get the therapist lady implanted fake identities into them and they knew each other (especially Jacky and Lillith) but I don't get how they're connected to the cult that isn't really a cult? I am as confused as MC apparently.

And maybe it's obvious and I'm dumb but MC isn't really Bobby right? He is the twin that was mindfucked so he could become the replacement just like we see father threaten OG bobby in the flashback?

I gotta stop giving the MC my own name in Seath games because it is clear that they are all really pre-ordained characters with their own names and stories so no role-playing :ROFLMAO: (well maybe personal asisstant who knows....) which is good also though because they are all well written with good individual motivations.

With regards to the girls though - MC has his mini harem already but who do yall think will be the main girl? Jack has his flings but Paige is best girl. Same thing with Marcus and his harem but still Lillith is best girl. No one really stands out for that role for Bobby/not bobby yet though candidates I guess are Ruby light or dark, Catherine on a light path, Beatrice on a dark path or maybe even the nun on either light or dark path depending on if you corrupt her? Still plenty of time of time to see I guess or maybe this MC won't really have one girl standout he does seem to rival Marcus in terms of sluttiness.

Reactions: Grelk
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes