Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
hi there..

just wanted some intel on this..
I just got the latest updated version of the game from rpdl.. since torrents are faster for me at least..
and when I extracted the game from the zip..

I saw this file.."ShaddyDevVSCode.rpyc"
it's located outside the game folder though..

Is there anything I should do about this? should I put it somewhere? or let it be where the game.exe is?
sorry for the inconvenience of asking, I really have no clue about this nitty-gritty stuff

thank you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is weird as fuck.

I don't mean the story I mean the MC and how he's written. I've played all the other games by this dev and the MC's have had their quirks but been solid leads for their games.

How do I say this diplomatically ......... he's dumb as fuck. I wouldn't give him a water pistol nevermind one with actual bullets.

He picks one girl up in the most awkward way possible to get her down from a rock. Instead of holding her by the waist like a normal person he has his arm between her legs and she sat on it. It's a weird as fuck scene.

Then he carries his weird as fuck daughter over some water by throwing her over his shoulder like he's going to do the Alabama Slam from WWE. It's not easy to get that position and it's a moronic way to carry someone so whyyyyy?

He's got girls throwing themselves at him and I don't see why, he's just dumb. He's all chad like at first then turns into a mega pussy while spouting some of the dumbest shit at the weirdest times.

The storyline is awesome, the girls and crazy fuckers are amazing but the MC .... dear fucking god the MC, he's bad. I mean like, really bad.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
This is weird as fuck.

I don't mean the story I mean the MC and how he's written. I've played all the other games by this dev and the MC's have had their quirks but been solid leads for their games.

How do I say this diplomatically ......... he's dumb as fuck. I wouldn't give him a water pistol nevermind one with actual bullets.

He picks one girl up in the most awkward way possible to get her down from a rock. Instead of holding her by the waist like a normal person he has his arm between her legs and she sat on it. It's a weird as fuck scene.

Then he carries his weird as fuck daughter over some water by throwing her over his shoulder like he's going to do the Alabama Slam from WWE. It's not easy to get that position and it's a moronic way to carry someone so whyyyyy?

He's got girls throwing themselves at him and I don't see why, he's just dumb. He's all chad like at first then turns into a mega pussy while spouting some of the dumbest shit at the weirdest times.

The storyline is awesome, the girls and crazy fuckers are amazing but the MC .... dear fucking god the MC, he's bad. I mean like, really bad.
I played the game for the first time yesterday and I was wondering who made this dumb fuck a cop, like seriously how dumb can u be :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. I am still wondering how has he still got his dick intact and not had it blown it off when holstering his gun.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
the ending happens no matter what, how you got there changes and the very ending in the last update will be vastly different based on your choices, who you saved, who you choose, who you allied with will change it vastly.
Oh damn, i was hoping it might not be real (considering the mental state of the protagonist). No matter what else follows: if you cannot protect the girls you raised as your own, there can be no 'good' end

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Can someone please give me the password for the computer, I feel like a moron
if it makes u feel any better my 1st attempt answer was "godfather" lol.

My clues:
9 letters
talks about the mafia
"starts with seven" "father" has 7 letters and if ur in the mafia u better ask him for permission first (aka start with) b4 doing something
"head of the seven sins" ("head" meaning leader, and "sins" god)
talks about a church and "father will open the gates"
"host" (mafia host meetings)

so..
sins & church = god
mafia, leader/head of, & 7 letters = father

9 letter password= "godfather"

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I hope the same.

Wanna kill the bitch myself.
I mean I get the sense she was lied to in order to weaponize her against us. This was done by the cult againt Maddie and I think Jacky and Lillith lied to Julie. But I am only guessing of course.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean I get the sense she was lied to in order to weaponize her against us. This was done by the cult againt Maddie and I think Jacky and Lillith lied to Julie. But I am only guessing of course.
Doesn't matter to me. Several of them have gone too far, hurt and/or killed people I liked and there is no redemption.

As it stands the only people I care about making it to the end are Kat, her daughter, Miracle and Eva.

The rest i'll burn to the ground if given the chance.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Doesn't matter to me. Several of them have gone too far, hurt and/or killed people I liked and there is no redemption.

As it stands the only people I care about making it to the end are Kat, her daughter, Miracle and Eva.

The rest i'll burn to the ground if given the chance.
WOW such a harsh mistress, Lady Avaron:sneaky:

But Bailey has to be on your list. Bailey hasn't been in on it like Ruby, Maddie, Zoey, and Kenzie.

I like the redheads :p but damnit NONE of them are innocent in this.:mad: But my brain isn't in charge when I deal with them.:love: And Zoey....

OMG my MC just can't say no to her and she doesn't even have red hair. I am so screwed. But also in a good way :devilish:

It is a fun ride. I feel it is the best work of BH out there.

PEACE

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
WOW such a harsh mistress, Lady Avaron:sneaky:

But Bailey has to be on your list. Bailey hasn't been in on it like Ruby, Maddie, Zoey, and Kenzie.

I like the redheads :p but damnit NONE of them are innocent in this.:mad: But my brain isn't in charge when I deal with them.:love: And Zoey....

OMG my MC just can't say no to her and she doesn't even have red hair. I am so screwed. But also in a good way :devilish:

It is a fun ride. I feel it is the best work of BH out there.

PEACE
I restarted the game several times from various points to get rid of people from my save list.

I started out on a full good playthrough, saved as many as possible, told a few girls I loved them and had a few relationships blooming.

It's like they played Domino's and one by one they pissed me off and I restarted each time to take them off my list.

None of them pissed me off more than Ruby and Zoey. I legit liked Ruby, she was probs my fave right up until the scene with Lilith and Zoey where it turns out she's been in love with Zoey all along and only using the MC. So those 2 can fuck right off too.

The only one I didn't have to restart for was Maddie. I'd shown no interest in her from the start.

Bailey is alright but I never really clicked with her. I never got invested in her as a character. Maybe i'll do a full run once it's fully completed and add her to my mini harem.

It's the ones that made me angry at myself that annoyed me the most though. Like Donny's wife. There was me being super nice to her because of the abuse she suffered from her husband only to find out she's yet another lying bitch.

I was annoyed I went out of my way to try and help Ruby and Zoey.

Sad Monique had to suffer because I can't bring myself to touch Jules to save her.

Jul 17, 2020
game menu is too cluttered and pushes options off the bottom of screen on a 1080p screen (i assume dev builds game on a 4k display)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and cut off options from MainMenu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ilnt

Aug 9, 2017
if it makes u feel any better my 1st attempt answer was "godfather" lol.

My clues:
9 letters
talks about the mafia
"starts with seven" "father" has 7 letters and if ur in the mafia u better ask him for permission first (aka start with) b4 doing something
"head of the seven sins" ("head" meaning leader, and "sins" god)
talks about a church and "father will open the gates"
"host" (mafia host meetings)

so..
sins & church = god
mafia, leader/head of, & 7 letters = father

9 letter password= "godfather"
how do i type it in ? when i click "try a password".it shows 3 options: give up and look at more clues/give up and quit/cheat.
thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes