Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Idk when you stopped playing TG but if you mean the time TG intertwined with BHH and Jacky and Paige were in it,that's practically over now,it was only going on for a few updates.
i quit playing TG after Lilith got blown up (supposedly) then came back before the end of the last update i played. never played BHH and i quit TG before BHH was even rebooted by Blackheart. also, the crossover i was referring to was when the characters from TG showed up in SWP. just clearin that up, so i have no clue about the crossovers between the other two games!

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Anyone know the password? I don't really give a crap about the riddles or puzzles I'm just interested in the story.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
To be fair, Guardian was ALWAYS a mafia story. He worked for the family, that's the basis for the entire plot.

Personal Assistant.
Oh, thanks. I didn’t that in Seth’s list of games on Itch. I remember it was very good, I thought.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
To be fair, Guardian was ALWAYS a mafia story. He worked for the family, that's the basis for the entire plot.
i get that, its just while playing i kinda lost interest in what was going on and sat there like "are they gonna have sexy time again anytime soon?". idk, but the story just didnt grab my attention the way SWP did.

EpiclyTwiztid

Jul 30, 2021
Have come across an error which blocks my continuation of this story. Don't remember day #, but it's when you agree to sleep with the dr after meeting her brother. Happens whether you talk sweet or dirty.

JinxDefusing

Jun 18, 2021
holy mother of all fucks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, fellas. With all these all of these pathways that seem to branch out un all sorts of diredctions, it seems like this could turn out to be another all-nighter.

Oh fuck. it's already 2 am? well, as long as I can make it to brunch, I may not keel over and die from exhaustion and/or because my penis robbed my brain of blood for half a day.

It's times like these that remind of how the Handy is da real MVP.

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

JinxDefusing

Jun 18, 2021
For myself I said no to any killing I could avoid and other bad actions except my MC is super duper horny and does any and all sexual action EXCEPT rape. I am not raping a drugged out woman. But everything short of that his dick is in charge. So that end scene wouldn't fit my MC either. But that is why I think there is another piece to the puzzle even if it is not my theory.
lol wait..

Did you fuck Maddie?

Please tell me you're not a huge pussy who decided to pass on the precious little pudding thief, Bailey?!?!

OH..... so you fucked them both?

OHHH.... they're 18, you say? Yeah. I'm sure they are. Or else you wouldn't have committed statutory rape, right?

hah... dont worry. I just feel like giving you a hard time. No need to respond with some twisted argument about the ethics of fucking little girls vs. inebriated women.

lmao... I'm just imagining some depraved neckbeard yelling at his computer screen.... "It's not rape because utilitarianism. You fucking faggot".

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
lol wait..

Did you fuck Maddie?

Please tell me you're not a huge pussy who decided to pass on the precious little pudding thief, Bailey?!?!

OH..... so you fucked them both?

OHHH.... they're 18, you say? Yeah. I'm sure they are. Or else you wouldn't have committed statutory rape, right?

hah... dont worry. I just feel like giving you a hard time. No need to respond with some twisted argument about the ethics of fucking little girls vs. inebriated women.
Maddie was not rape so yes

Bailey was very fun

Yes I fucked them both

No they are not yet 18 :devilish: but my MC (and the events herein) resides in Hawaii so it's all legal (unless I am a cop, ooops)

PEACE

Reactions: JinxDefusing

JinxDefusing

Jun 18, 2021
Maddie was not rape so yes

Bailey was very fun

Yes I fucked them both

No they are not yet 18 :devilish: but my MC (and the events herein) resides in Hawaii so it's all legal (unless I am a cop, ooops)

PEACE
wait wait wait...

Hold up.

Get the fuck....

out of town...

right now.

Seriously??!?!

Haolie shit.

I just googled the age of consent in Hawaii. How is this news to me? What am I doing with my life?

OMG... I didn't realize practically the entire United States is hella lenient on this shit compared to my state. This is so very unexpected. Hah... like... really? All these southerners are always goin on about how Californians are godless and hedonistic. And how we are so disgusting because we love homosexuals and let them get married.

... And then they turn around and go and legally fuck their 16 year old cousin.

Actually.... this is not that shocking, now that I've thought about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jaw1986baby
Feb 26, 2022
... And then they turn around and go and legally fuck their 16 year old cousin.
Actually.... this is not that shocking, now that I've thought about it.
Can I suggest you now educate yourself on the age of consent laws in various countries in Europe? You see, having an age of consent law set at 16 is pretty common. Also, prohibitory incest laws are often limited to parents-children and siblings with siblings, and in the latter case several countries only prohibit full sibling incest.

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
Please tell me that Julie isn't dead, dude my daughters were everything in this game man, I might not have to heart of continuing the game knowing that I've lost Julie. Also MC is the dumbest cop I've ever seen in my life. Why the hell is he announcing his arrival every time he's at place which could pose danger?. Dumbass never learnt about stealth from his Academy I guess, forget that not even common sense.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am telling you that is going to turn out to be a falsehood fed to her for nefarious reasons

Seriously I just feel that
Then I still need to shoot her in the face for not only not knowing who her father is but for being directly responsible for the deaths of several innocent women and going by the disguise it was her killing them.

Either way Julie is dead to me and I do so very much want to make that a literal comment. I really don't like her.

Just leave me with the 4 that haven't made me want to strangle them with their own intestines and the other thots can go and do what their thing far away from me and the loaded arsenal i'll be keeping handy because cults seem to be everywhere.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Then I still need to shoot her in the face for not only not knowing who her father is but for being directly responsible for the deaths of several innocent women and going by the disguise it was her killing them.

Either way Julie is dead to me and I do so very much want to make that a literal comment. I really don't like her.

Just leave me with the 4 that haven't made me want to strangle them with their own intestines and the other thots can go and do what their thing far away from me and the loaded arsenal i'll be keeping handy because cults seem to be everywhere.
OK fair enough. I see what you feel.

Hypothetical:

What level of lies and manipulation revealed would possibly allow forgiveness?
I accept if it is none, sometimes too many lines are crossed, but
if they were drugged and very thoroughly brainwashed to believe certain falsehoods could there be a way back to sweet Avaron's heart? Or at least become Mistress Avaron's whipping dogs?

Pure curiosity

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Seath.....you're killing me.....when am I going to get the option to start shooting the people that really need it??? There are entirely too many people walking around that need a killing.
This is the first time an AVN has me so paranoid that I would rather use the gun than my dick on most of the available choices.....

Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes