Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Something is broken. I didn't fuck Julie to save Monique. Yet the game seems to think that I did. First, the youngest daughter (forgot that cunts name) mentioned it and then Julie and MC both were talking about it as if I fucked her.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Last I heard, it's still being worked on but the Dev's not too happy with it so progress is slow going (or something to that effect)

Reactions: pgm_01

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
So after crunching through this and all story branches I have to say I am getting major character apathy at updates 4-5.

The story is basically the Anti-Scooby-Do Risk-Hypersquad.
All the monsters are real, every character you ever met is at least three different monsters at 5 different times and each monster is at least one other character that cosplayed as a member of the Scooby-Team, leading their own conspiracy against the MC and two other monsters/Investigators.

The game could use major story branches and roll from there e.g.
Ruby & MC Revenge-Squad,
Family recycling route, yes they are all trash but alpha dads grow with their challenges
The Sheriffs patchwork Family,
Cult of Quisatzader-cheek-bones, gonna smash em all
etc... whatever.

If I hadn't used the walk-through I would have clicked 'kill character' at every option just to clean house. Starting with the main-family (major DMD deja-vu). But murder Ruby and the depressed asian sister was fun...
It all started so nice with trauma and moral choices that might have had terrible consequences for good people that aren't the MC. Now the only good people left are Ms. Feds and Ms. Sherriff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes