Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I kinda enjoyed it, story is a bit meh but not bad, but the fake options just ruins it to the point of being pointless to even have options, ill just give one example already at the beginning of the game, you talk with ruby after her bath, with zoey in the room and you get the option to get a BJ or not from zoey, but when you click not a few lines later it says "i just came so hard thanks to zoey and hes getting hard again" and thats when you dident get a BJ.... i wish devs would stop making stupid options when the story is already set to a single storyline.

Reactions: Majindevil

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Almost all of the attention went into that **other** game and then the other half into PA, but somehow it's surprising SWP's not as popular? even SWP's plot got hijacked by the other games towards the end, it's like always feeding your oldest kid first and wondering why your youngest is a runt lol

It's not exactly a mystery why SWP isn't raking in the cash, largely self-inflicted injury imo, and i say this while actually liking all but one of this dev's games

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’ve got a question in terms of how each game is connected in terms of chronologically like in the timeline, for instance the hotel game is that sit before or after a particular game are most of these games set between the present, or or the past, or the future from different games

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’ve got another question does decisions made in other games from the same universe effect each other like I’m talking about major decisions in terms of stories

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Seath Black Is this FINALLY going to get a wrap up or something??
I get that your paying supporters are not into it so making future seasons would be pointless, but do we get some kind of closure?

:coffee:
damn that's such a shame to hear it's all over, I thought it was just abandoned

I'll unironically throw a few dollars at the subscribestar for this, I legit loved this game I'm pretty heartbroken lol

Reactions: Mr TGB

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Downloaded this last night and I'm glad I didn't start playing it then... Definitely getting the creepy horror vibes (and I don't watch horror shows). The sound of the whispering wind, yeah, never going to that camp. Also as someone who had a fear of heights, the whole water tower scene, just made me uncomfortable. I mean seriously, Zoey could have pushed the MC right off the tower! BAM! End of game. Thank goodness I had plot armor! And so far, the worst one... that stupid nightmare jump scare! I didn't think you'd be able to do that in a VN, but when it happened, my whole body tensed up. Jeez. Edit: Dammit. Another one! This is why I hate horror movies! lol

I have to say this is a very interesting story, I have multiple ideas and looking forward to seeing how it works out...

Here are my guesses:
Kenzie Super Spoiler: This has already been revealed, but I suspected her anyways... let's see if you can stack spoilers. shrugs., Julie, and Bailey.

Last edited:

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
damn that's such a shame to hear it's all over, I thought it was just abandoned

I'll unironically throw a few dollars at the subscribestar for this, I legit loved this game I'm pretty heartbroken lol
No its not actually over hes doing 3 games simultaneously. It is probably the least popular game though. It was my favourite until Personal Assistant now I'd prefer he just make that only haha

Reactions: COOLMASTER

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I’ve pretty much given up on this game seeing the light of day. Foreseeable Family is the one I’m putting the rest of my hopes into.

Reactions: Grelk
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes