Ren'Py Abandoned Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES]

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
SOWP respects rule 7 of the site, the other game does not, however it seems that the 2 games are stopped for the same reason
rule 7 is a reflection of what happened in Australia with legal action

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Sad thing the on hold, since both games were an update away of been finished.
I would imagine that right now there are discussions on what to proceed, whether or not, they just redo the model designs for the characters in question for the games that are on hold

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Well Im sure we are going to see a shift away from loli looking models from more devs since its rumored that Westy was the one who got arrested in Australia.
Properly right now as we speak, a lot of developers will be looking at their position and probably will be making a determination on what to do next in regards to how they proceed with the games that they are making in terms of character models and to whether or not to continue making that game, or basically start from scratch on a different name of near the same premise of the game I would imagine that right now, it would probably be the character models that could potentially cause issues with certain website, forums rules, but also with the law enforcement but I would say there are a lot of developers will be looking on the situation that’s currently happening and will be making assessments accordingly to determine whether or not they could be in trouble

hewhowalksbefore

Feb 7, 2021
Properly right now as we speak, a lot of developers will be looking at their position and probably will be making a determination on what to do next in regards to how they proceed with the games that they are making in terms of character models and to whether or not to continue making that game, or basically start from scratch on a different name of near the same premise of the game I would imagine that right now, it would probably be the character models that could potentially cause issues with certain website, forums rules, but also with the law enforcement but I would say there are a lot of developers will be looking on the situation that’s currently happening and will be making assessments accordingly to determine whether or not they could be in trouble
I'm pretty sure he did as his io page was taken over by the cops. Not sure if it still says it is or not, but said something to the extent of he's been banned, page handed over to the victoria police as well as all subscriber info.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I'm pretty sure he did as his io page was taken over by the cops. Not sure if it still says it is or not, but said something to the extent of he's been banned, page handed over to the victoria police as well as all subscriber info.
I don’t know if that’s 100% what that person said, but I would strongly advise that it probably be a good idea not to discuss that incident on this form just so that way the developer doesn’t lose this page for the game so I think it is best for future discussions that it only sticks to the game in question

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

hewhowalksbefore

Feb 7, 2021
I don’t know if that’s 100% what that person said, but I would strongly advise that it probably be a good idea not to discuss that incident on this form just so that way the developer doesn’t lose this page for the game so I think it is best for future discussions that it only sticks to the game in question
Fair nuff

Batarro1996

Aug 19, 2021
I love this MC a helluva lot better than the PA MC lol. Hopefully this game continues in the long run with more parts, even better if it can branch off & separate from PA once Father is taken care of.

Bobsfishery

Oct 21, 2023
I didn't know about this game until now I played hotel and personal assistant they are great games I will have to check this one out

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes