smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
can someone explain to me how do pass the quest about knowing what time sally lock herself in the room for buying the cam and install it in her room ???

cause i have been watching her masturb in the hall, and i can't buy this :poop::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::poop::mad: cam

Reactions: JustWill

Marek0610

Mar 6, 2018
if you want to reload the save file very simple click on door tab right at the bottom beside the savefile icon click there and then click load select the save game which you save before the save game will load and you can play the game right from where you have saved
thank you, but that's what I did ... and nothing

Reaver

May 31, 2017
can someone explain to me how do pass the quest about knowing what time sally lock herself in the room for buying the cam and install it in her room ???

cause i have been watching her masturb in the hall, and i can't buy this :poop::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::poop::mad: cam
ok she locks herself in her bedroom on the weekend. from 10:00am - 1:00pm (13:00)
once you have seen her room locked a few times and you have gotten her laptop back, then you'll be able to get the spy cam.

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018

have you met Timmy at the park?

D

Deleted member 219172

how to play 0.5 in english? I have no idea, plz help

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
yes i did and he did tell me he saw sally drunk i saw her than took a shower she saw me with a bonner and i saw her in the hall masturbating
ok now you go to sleep when you go to sleep she will masturbate again in the night early morning when you wake up click on the tab of the laptop where you can buy the hawk cam buy it then go to sally's room you will get two options to install the cam
in sally's room after this on Sunday 10:00 go to your room click on laptop tab there you will get the hawk cam tab
Click on it you will see sally's masturbating scene after this the next morning 9:00 go to sally's room she will request you to repair her laptop go to the hall there you will find the laptop go to university 12:00 beside the lesson tab 1st classroom where you will meet Nora click the chat tab you will see the laptop tab click that tab it will give her the laptop (after this i already have explained it previous pages of this discussion forum)

Last edited:

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
ok now you go to sleep when you go to sleep she will masturbate again in the night early morning when you wake up click on the tab of the laptop where you can buy the hawk cam buy it then go to sally's room you will get two options to install the cam
in sally's room after this on Sunday 10:00 go to your room click on laptop tab there you will get the hawk cam tab
Click on it you will see sally's masturbating scene after this the next morning 9:00 go to sally's room she will request you to repair her laptop go to the hall there you will find the laptop go to university 12:00 beside the lesson tab 1st classroom where you will meet Nora click the chat tab you will see the laptop tab click that tab it will give her the laptop (after this i already have explained it previous pages of this discussion forum)

is it to be done directly after the hall masturbation ??? cause i'am pretty sure i allready seen her masturbate again in the night early and even than bying the cam was not possible but i will try and let you know

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
is it to be done directly after the hall masturbation ??? cause I'm pretty sure i already have seen her masturbate again in the night early and even than buying the cam was not possible but i will try and let you know
well if you want then send me your save file so i can understand what is happening what thing is missing?

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
well if you want then send me your save file so i can understand what is happening what thing is missing?

thanks but i'have done it, bye the way i things i know the bug , you must buy the camera directly after the scène with sally cause if you wait another day the cam is lock and you need to restart again

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
bye the way do you know if there are any files of walkthroughs of sally and other char, in eng or do i need to translate them one by one ???

Reactions: viernesazul