kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
can I fuck Nelly in this version?
yes you can
(Quest Nelly)
Nelly available at her home in the kitchen 9:00 to 11:00 Morning
Monday at home in the Kitchen 17:00 to 18:00 (can not talk)
Tuesday at home in her room 18:00 to 20:00
Wednesday at home in her room 18:00 to 20:00
Thursday in the kitchen 17:00 to 18:00 (can not talk)
Friday at home in her room 18:00 to 20:00
Saturday at home in her room 15:00 to 20:00
Sunday at home in her room 15:00 to 20:00
Every day at home 20:00 in the bathroom
Nelly available at Gym
Wednesday in the Gym 12:00 to 14:00
Tuesday and Thursday at the in the Gym at pool 15:00 to 17:00
meet her in the Gym chat with her
she will open her legs to show you go to her home 18:OO when you enter her home you will hear the voices of Nelly and Hanry
at 21:00you will see through the window Nelly will masturbation three-time
if you love point enough on Saturday go to her home she will ask you to help her about repair bathroom
go to the bathroom then go out of her house when you go out you will see a tab Garage click on that tab when you return you will see another tab of store click on that you buy the Electrical tape from there then return to Nelly house
go to bathroom repair the bathroom
after this on Wednesday meet her at Gym 12:00 to 1400 choose the first choice
after this go to her house go To 1st or 2nd tab you will see the game control tab click on that tab
then give her three gifts (bracelets-perfume-flowers) one day before Tuesday or Thursday
Go to Gym Tuesday or Thursday after gave the gifts at 15:00 to 16:55 to the pool
choose the 2nd choice
After that on Saturday morning Go to her house she will talk to you and you will have sex with Nelly
in the evening when you will enter you will hear the voices of Nelly and Henry Fight each other after that Henry will talk to you
after that, you will transport Nelly's room where she will tell you when henry is around you can not have sex with her
after that Beer Quest Started

Last edited:

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
Quest - You just need to remember what time Sally likes to lock herself in her room. How to perform it?

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
yes you can
(Quest Nelly)
Nelly available at Gym
she will open her legs to show you go to her home 18:OO when you enter her home you will hear the voices of Nelly and Hanry
if you love point enough on Saturday go to her home she will ask you to help her about repair bathroom
go to the bathroom then go out of her house when you go out you will see a tab Garage click on that tab when you return you will see another tab of store click on that you buy the tab from there then return to Nelly house
after this go to her house go To 1st or 2nd tab you will see the game control tab click on that tab
then give her three gifts (bracelets-perfume-flowers) one day before Tuesday or Thursday
Go to Gym Tuesday or Thursday after gave the gifts at 15:00 to 16:55 to the pool
choose the 2nd choice
After that on Saturday morning Go to her house she will talk to you and you will have sex with Nelly
in the evening when you will enter you will hear the voices of Nelly and Henry Fight each other after that Henry will talk to you
after that, you will transport Nelly's room where she will tell you when henry is around you can not have sex with her

could you do the same for sally please ??

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
you have two qsp files in that folder delete the previous name start.qsp then the game will start smoothly
Thanx for the answer. But i'm still lost.
I have 1 start005mtl.qsp in the "secrets v0.5" folder and in this folder , i have an another folder named "Quest navigator". In "quest navigator", i have "Secrets.exe". So no simple "start.qsp". If i delete one of this folder and use the other one, no change, the game doesn't work. If i move "start005mtl.qsp" in "quest navigator" file (instead of Secrets.exe), same.
Where am i wrong ?

Thanx

Edit : i've found the start.qsp. It was hidden in "assets/standalone_content". Delete it and put start005mtl.qsp instead. It seems to work.

Thanx again for your help kingmughal. Have a good day.

Last edited:

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
how do i show the letter to sally and get the job at the boutique?
when you get the first letter you go to sally's room 9:00 to 10:00 click on chat tab there will be a tab pic of the letter click on that tab she will say that she will answer you after reading it
to know about the letter at 17:00 to 18:00 go-to the kitchen again click the chat tab then letter tab tell her you have read the letter

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
Thanx for the answer. But i'm still lost.
I have 1 start005mtl.qsp in the "secrets v0.5" folder and in this folder , i have an another folder named "Quest navigator". In "quest navigator", i have "Secrets.exe". So no simple "start.qsp". If i delete one of this folder and use the other one, no change, the game doesn't work. If i move "start005mtl.qsp" in "quest navigator" file (instead of Secrets.exe), same.
Where am i wrong ?

Thanx

Edit : i've found the start.qsp. It was hidden in "assets/standalone_content". Delete it and put start005mtl.qsp instead. It seems to work.

Thanx again for your help kingmughal. Have a good day.
that i mean you have no need to delete the whole folder just remove the qsp file name of qsp file is start.qsp
well you welcome and have a good day too

Reactions: Netsabeth

Reaver

May 31, 2017
anyone know how much $ is needed for the hotel quest... Mom story.

нужно = necessary
быстро = quickly
подкопить = dig up
денюжек = money
и - and
оставить = to leave
их = them
в = in
гостиннице = hotel

thx

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
anyone know how much $ is needed for the hotel quest... Mom story.

нужно = necessary
быстро = quickly
подкопить = dig up
денюжек = money
и - and
оставить = to leave
их = them
в = in
гостиннице = hotel

thx
you have need 15000$ for hotel Quest

Reactions: Reaver

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
Quest - You just need to remember what time Sally likes to lock herself in her room. How to perform it?
well the point is that where is your current situation because there are two situations when locking the sally in her room
1- for camera scene masturbating on Saturday 10:00 to 12:00 check your laptop at your room (if you already installed spy came in sally room) hawk cam tab
2- at night when you talk to her to have sex (after complete boutique Quest)23:00

Last edited:

asdx001

Aug 10, 2017
yes you can
(Quest Nelly)
Nelly available at Gym
go to the bathroom then go out of her house when you go out you will see a tab Garage click on that tab when you return you will see another tab of store click on that you buy the Electrical tape from there then return to Nelly house
choose the 2nd choice
Thnx :)

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
After saving the game starts from the first day, please help
if you want to reload the save file very simple click on door tab right at the bottom beside the savefile icon click there and then click load select the save game which you save before the save game will load and you can play the game right from where you have saved

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Ok, I'm lost on the beer quest. I have hooked up in the pool/ sauna. and she has said that we cant do it because he's close by. but that's as far as i seem to be able to get. I don't know who to get the beer from nore do i get how to do yoga with Amy... I'm assuming they are linked somehow.