Mar 29, 2018
Or you could just remove one line of code that checks for if money > 500000 goto cheat end, and you are good to go.
But all in all at this stage it is pointless, and I guess annoying to the ones that have passed the games on more than one occasion and just wants to see any new material.
It's actually two lines;)

Reactions: Juginyz

Juginyz

Nov 4, 2016
Ok thanks for your respons
Apparently I was wrong. There is a file named start005mtl.qsp, just replace it in standalone_content folder with the start.qsp (as there can be only one qsp file for game to work) and you should see english translation then.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Or you could just remove one line of code that checks for if money > 500000 goto cheat end, and you are good to go.
But all in all at this stage it is pointless, and I guess annoying to the ones that have passed the games on more than one occasion and just wants to see any new material.
Actually there's now 2 spots for that cheat check, one at the laptop and once when going to town. There's a couple of English translated QSPs just have to delete the Russian start.qsp and put in the translated one.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
If this is English , I would love to know what alternate planet that the writer comes from ???????? It is Straight Russian with NO Translations at all.

maxoubob59

May 20, 2017
Apparently I was wrong. There is a file named start005mtl.qsp, just replace it in standalone_content folder with the start.qsp (as there can be only one qsp file for game to work) and you should see english translation then.
Thanks man. It's great

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
whats next after fixing the tv?
Go to boutique until sally will come there don't go into the fitting room then at 20:00 go to the living room after that go to your room 22:00 you will see the tab picture of sally click on it 5 days do the same after 5th time finish the scene night time go to sally's room then next day go to park go deep there you will meet sally after that next day before 10:00 go-to kitchen after go to hotel there you will give to receptionist 15000 $
then on Saturday 19:00 go to the living room watching the tv one hour have first sex with sally then after that Sunday go back to your room it may be taken next week sally will come to your room have 2nd sex with sally. end of the sally's quest

Last edited:

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
Go to boutique until sally will come there don't go into the fitting room then at 20:00 go to the living room after that go to your room 22:00 you will see the tab picture of sally click on it 5 days do the same after 5th time finish the scene night time go to sally's room then next day go to park go deep there you will meet sally after that next day before 10:00 go-to kitchen after
that on Saturday 19:00 go to living room watch the tv one hour have first sex with sally then after that Sunday go back to your room it may be taken next week sally will come to your room have 2nd sex with sally. end of the sally's quest
after park she not in the kitchen before 10 the next day.

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
sorry my mistake you go to the living room on Saturday 20 watch the tv you will have the first sext with sally after that the next day you will go to the kitchen she inform you to go interview new job then go out from house you will get the letter and go to the hotel there you ask the room number pay the 15000 $
after that on Sunday sally will come to your room have 2nd sex with sally end of the sally quest

Reactions: Nocro32510

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I keep getting starve even though I eat..... wtf game? like I use old save, don't eat and sleep get warning, if i eat then sleep dead..... and whenever I eat next I die.

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
sorry my mistake you go to the living room on Saturday 20 watch the tv you will have the first sext with sally after that the next day you will go to the kitchen she inform you to go interview new job then go out from house you will get the letter and go to the hotel there you ask the room number pay the 15000 $
after that on Sunday sally will come to your room have 2nd sex with sally end of the sally quest
After see her in park she does not show up in living room for first sex K I found her right after the park in the Livingroom. ty for the help.

Last edited: