kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
you try to go to university and eat at the street cafe then sleep if you still got that hand sign or death sign then send me your save file if you want

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Saw the masturbation, but she doesn't ask me about the laptop.
Yandex translation of the hint says "you only need to remember, the time at which sally locks herself up in her room".
Watched her masturbate like 10 times now and tried going to her room at 9, but she never says anything about the laptop.
go to her room in the morning at 9:00am then she should ask you about it.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
so there are two things than might be happening. 1. you have not gotten her to like you enough, or your game is bugged. try giving her a gift of flowers in the morning at 8:00am in the kitchen. if that works and or you can try and Fuck her at that time. if ether of those work then you should have enough points to get it to trigger.... also go in the living room at 9:00am... you might have skipped the text and that's the next part of the laptop before you give it to get fixd. that's all i can think of.

I know if shit doesn't work for me i take a full in game week and grind out that target character then try again the next week.

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Hi everyone,
i just wonder if it's only a russian version of the game. When i try to start game with start005mtl.qsp, i see only a screen with some words in english but no game.
Is there a way to play it in english ?

Thanx

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
Hi everyone,
i just wonder if it's only a russian version of the game. When i try to start game with start005mtl.qsp, i see only a screen with some words in english but no game.
Is there a way to play it in english ?

Thanx
you have two qsp files in that folder delete the previous name start.qsp then the game will start smoothly

Reactions: Netsabeth

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
Where to buy beer for Tim ?
when you go to university at that time you can see three tabs first enter the university 2nd the long or you can say the university ground and the third comes out from that screen so click on 2nd tab before 12 you meet to Alban after 12:00 you will meet Timmy so open Alban 1st 2nd meet Timmy increase your friendship until in chat tab open two more tabs there you click on beer tab the Timmy will tell you that you can buy beer from Alban he will tell you 250 price of beer but when you buy it from Alban he will charge you 300 so you must have 300 with you