Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1596722411275.png

Overview:
Feel the terror of the unknown mystery alone in the situation you've never faced before. Surviving the darkness alone in the places you've never went before. Your fate is in your hand, Your story is your own. Survive or not is depend on your choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-15
Release Date: 2021-02-06
Developer: MR.Matthew - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version:Test Version Update
Language: English
Other Games: Project Elimination: The Forbidden Planet - Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1596723089082.png 1596723130040.png 1596723241627.png Screenshot_5.pngScreenshot_4.png
Screenshot_3.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_1.pngProjectUnKnown101 - Unreal Editor 18-Aug-20 23_18_19.pngProjectUnKnown101 - Unreal Editor 18-Aug-20 23_41_05.png

Last edited:

riotrey

Jul 9, 2017
it's good to see an influx of the unreal engine in terms of games, I do hope more come around even if they are just prototypes. After being such a stalker on this site for the past couple of years, it's nice to see something other than VN/text adventure games with pictures and a little video sequence here and there. My willy desires more!

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
"Unplayable with one hand. Don't get me wrong because you have to control the character with left hand and rotate a camera view with mouse."

Anyone else totally on his side? Expecting otherwise is like being mad you can't play COD with one hand... It's a controller...

Nastyggg

Aug 9, 2020
I hate being hopeful but so far I really like 2 animations and the overall idea of the game. I wish there was a bit of struggle before the sex but that's just a personal taste.

Reactions: ThatGuyWithTheFace

cyonrajjik

Aug 1, 2018
I hate being hopeful but so far I really like 2 animations and the overall idea of the game. I wish there was a bit of struggle before the sex but that's just a personal taste.
same
The model could use work but it will change. i like her hair, but he probably wont keep it. I wish she wasn't wearing heels and could actually run faster and jump like normal person.
The controls and physics are already better than bioasshard which is the only game like this I know

Nastyggg

Aug 9, 2020
same
The model could use work but it will change. i like her hair, but he probably wont keep it. I wish she wasn't wearing heels and could actually run faster and jump like normal person.
The controls and physics are already better than bioasshard which is the only game like this I know
Personally I hope they don't remove the heels ;). But also I think the slow move speed kinda adds to the tension especially if the monsters are implemented well. This project has a ton of potential. I pray it actually lives up to it. The odds are definitely stacked against it.

Zaenyx

Mar 15, 2019
Hey folks! I believe a new version of the teaser is up for downloading if I'm seeing this right on Patreon. Could we get the newest version too, if possible? Thanks, much appreciated!

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
The developer is here! (Sorry for not visit the site for 2 weeks)

Also, please, calm down everyone, I just forgot to check this site (I usually post stuff on twitter and reddit and I thought that my game was not available to get posted here)

I was working hard on the studio and I had to work overtime with $1200/month. I've decided to leave the team and create my own game. Also I am only one who working on this game tho.

-This game will have the character creation on free mode btw

Get the latest version here

Last edited:

cyonrajjik

Aug 1, 2018
The teaser plays like an actual horror game Very deadspace meets the original resident evil, I like it! I changed my mind about teh heels, makes her more vulnerable which is a good thing. Hope there is some minor gore/blood for the heroine so its actually scary for her to die
Can't believe you came up with all that in a week

Reactions: fed1234f
4.70 star(s) 16 Votes