Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
The teaser plays like an actual horror game Very deadspace meets the original resident evil, I like it! I changed my mind about teh heels, makes her more vulnerable which is a good thing. Hope there is some minor gore/blood for the heroine so its actually scary for her to die
Can't believe you came up with all that in a week
Thank you so much, that's not teaser, it's just a pre playable concept teaser (Still WIP btw and Playable Teaser is coming soon!) There will be some heavily blood and gore for sure but not for main character. (Only for monsters and will be censored for main character :) )

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hmmm.

I'll give credit where credit is due. I was initially REALLY skeptical of this game (and still am, for a few reasons), as per my previous post. But I'm impressed at how much you've turned it around.

Your Patreon took a complete 180 from being an obvious scam to being a seemingly reputable project. The grammar/writing is much more improved (though not perfect), you've removed the asinine pricing tiers to more respectable ones, and the game engine/graphics look by far better than most games on this site, let alone anything in production now. If you can add some sex scenes and content, you can probably get many more people talking.

As a huge fan of Bioasshard, I think this game could give it a run for its money. The biggest problem I think is that you're a single dev making a game of this caliber. If this isn't a typical Patreon scam and you're serious about seeing this through, I think you'll struggle with funding and being overworked eventually. Most games this aesthetic usually have an entire team dedicated to it. Even Bioasshard has at least two people on it (and it takes literally half a year to a year for an update, which they openly admit to). Therefore, I'm concerned your project is ambitious, and while I absolutely don't wish you to fail, I worry you'll need more help in the future.

Anyway, kudos to proving me very wrong about you (at least for the time being). I hope you can drop a demo soon and get more support on this site.

Reactions: Aywenhoo

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Hmmm.

I'll give credit where credit is due. I was initially REALLY skeptical of this game (and still am, for a few reasons), as per my previous post. But I'm impressed at how much you've turned it around.

Your Patreon took a complete 180 from being an obvious scam to being a seemingly reputable project. The grammar/writing is much more improved (though not perfect), you've removed the asinine pricing tiers to more respectable ones, and the game engine/graphics look by far better than most games on this site, let alone anything in production now. If you can add some sex scenes and content, you can probably get many more people talking.

As a huge fan of Bioasshard, I think this game could give it a run for its money. The biggest problem I think is that you're a single dev making a game of this caliber. If this isn't a typical Patreon scam and you're serious about seeing this through, I think you'll struggle with funding and being overworked eventually. Most games this aesthetic usually have an entire team dedicated to it. Even Bioasshard has at least two people on it (and it takes literally half a year to a year for an update, which they openly admit to). Therefore, I'm concerned your project is ambitious, and while I absolutely don't wish you to fail, I worry you'll need more help in the future.

Anyway, kudos to proving me very wrong about you (at least for the time being). I hope you can drop a demo soon and get more support on this site.
Thank you very much! I'm not very good at grammar and English. I have to work 16-18 hours a day to make everything as fast as possible, also quality is the most important thing for this game. Not sure if some people is still calling me a scammer (this really broke my heart) but I'll do my best for this game.

Last edited:

Nastyggg

Aug 9, 2020
Thank you very much! I'm not very good at grammar and English. I have to work 16-18 hours a day to make everything as fast as possible, also quality is the most important thing for this game. Not sure if some people is still calling me a scammer (this really broke my heart) but I'll do my best for this game.
I LOVE the way the game is animated. I really hope there is are proper orgasm animations. I feel like people get the loop down set and just ignore orgasms sometimes. *Would love if there were a game mechanic around it but that's a personal thing ;)* But on to people calling you a scammer. They are just used to seeing good looking games start strong and fizzling out once the patreon money starts rolling in. Then the creator starts making excuses and disappears. I pray the same thing doesn't happen here. I'm really looking forward to what you are capable of!

Reactions: MATEYDEV

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
The animation are smooth and natural, the models look good, and the atmosphere is very creepy. I also love that you can shoot the light. Overall it's good work, I'm looking forward to the full teaser.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MATEYDEV

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I really liked the latest build, so much that I became a patreon. The first few test builds were interesting, but now we're really getting somewhere.
Keep up the good work dev o/

Nor-40k

Jan 6, 2019
I tested the 10 minute free-version of the game and i'm honestly impressed.
The improvement till the last version is quite noticeable. The developer seems to have found his own dark art-style in regards to atmosphere, animations, cameraview, setting and environment pretty quickly. Also, the kind of "clunky" movements from the female protagonist fit the game well, because they further enhance the atmosphere.
This leads to a solid testbuild which I really enjoyed (or worded differently: I keep throwing money at him :p).

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
Any way to change resolution to not being twice the size of my screen? Cuz my display got the game full screen but my cursor can only move around the top corner of the game screen so I can't click on the 'System' button, which is all the way to the right.
Also I can hear my PC sizzling already.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
So I gave this game a go as well and to be completely honest, this could very well become the 18+ Dead Space. But with waifu's. I am very much interested in this game, and wish the Dev all the money that he needs to complete this rough gem. I am considering monetizing it myself just because.

However here are several gripes that exists in the game at the moment:
- Movement is horrendous at times, where it is hard for the character model to turn around to the other direction.
- Shooting is a pain in the buttocks, as it feels too spongy. You could use this as a mechanic when the character feels scared/insane/nauseated or something. But this is plainly annoying.

Can't wait to create my character in the full build and have her run in a...spooky colony station? I don't know exactly what the place should depict. At the end screen you basically leave the facility into the open? (Sun and stuff.)
I might be wrong. idk.
(The game has a button for "character creation" and "campaign mode", but both are locked until the game is complete...Which is a thing that makes me a frowny face. But worth the wait. :D )

EDIT: Sorry, what I meant with shooting was actually the aiming. The aiming feels too spongy as it moves around as if the game had input lag. My bad.

Last edited:

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Is a game-mode planned where you play that zombie/alien thing and need to get the heroine in every position possible?

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes