Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Ok so these are my first impressions:
- The Camera is atrocious when using a mouse but somehow feels fine on a controller.
- The graphics are way too grainy, at the point where it just feels like a lazy way to hide how the game looks. Not the best performance either, even for as early as it is in development.
- Setting the game to 4k messes up the scaling, but I managed to fix it by disabling full screen optimizations and DPI scaling
- Animations really need some work, sex scenes don't align correctly and felt a bit janky. Not the worst I've seen though

Last edited by a moderator:

moned

Sep 16, 2017
I really like the idea of this game, but it has glaring problems right now

Character and camera movement are bad. It feels like the game is taking my inputs as suggestions on how to move the character. That's annoying at best when I'm navigating an empty hallway, game-quitting frustrating when I get re-grappled and have to start all over because little miss hot legs wouldn't turn and run.

I've had enemies respawn in a dead end tunnel that I just cleared. And after turning around and trying to exit it I ended up being sandwiched and had to start all over again, that was fun after finally getting past the elevator.

The aiming and shooting is awful on mouse and keyboard. I feel like the game is purposefully throwing off my aim to make it feel like I'm using an xbox controller. Just remove the forced sway and lock-on for pc please, the ammo seems scarce enough if you're going to respawn enemies all the time, and a swaying head on a shambling enemy will cause misses that feel real, instead of forced.

The game explains nothing. Now look I've played old games back before they held your hand like nowadays, so don't give me that "games used to be hard crap" ;). Old games at least told you the controls somewhere and how to access your inventory. Pretty important since you don't start with a gun in your hand, nor is the gun hotkeyed to '1' like most other games might do. Also can I get my clothes back somehow please?

Now before you go thinking I hate this game, I did enjoy what I played before I rage quit. The models are lovely (and I could enjoy them better if you removed the ever present 'film grain'), the legs on the girl are gorgeous and I do enjoy humanoid monster X girl. The setting is super fun, I've yet to see the sort of Dead Space theme H-game. The animations are amazing and with sound they'd be so good!

Scherion

Jul 24, 2018
Game is great and shows promise! Animations are well fluid, keep up the good work dev.
I just want to give a few sugestions to make your game even greater:

Anal sex (Doggy positions is the best);
Oral sex;
Enjoyment counter, when the character has had sex a certain amount of time that decreases her resistance to attacks;
Melee combat with knifes or fists;
Instakill enemies to add for the tension;
Sex activities log to track down the number of activities done;
Flashlight;
Way to change the key binds on keyboard and controller;

Reactions: MATEYDEV

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Tighten the controls and you have a gem of a game, seriously it looks like an actual horror/action game that could have been released a couple of years ago except the main characters isn't getting new holes poked in their body but getting their existing holes poked....ayooooo got 'em.
If the DEV is here one question:
What kind of enemies can we expect or could possibly be added in the future, just zombie type enemies or more weird stuff maybe *wink wink nudge nudge*. I would love to throw a couple bucks your way, but before that I need to know how hardcore/kinky it's gonna get up in this bitch.

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
My only big gripe is the film grain, I know it can fit the look but it's an effect that always gives me a headache after a while.
An option to toggle it would be great.

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
I played the demo and the improvements over the last build are significant. You're making good progress.

The only problems I ran into was a audio issues after a couple restarts, my camera would lock after equipping the pistol (fixed by aiming), and the animations broke when two creatures attacked me at once.

I would also like to note that I had no issues with the walking system, I was able to control it just fine. And it might be better if you could equip things and interact with the UI with out using enter, just cause I'm lazy and can't be bothered to move my hand across the keyboard.

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I remember the massiv Spam attacks for advertise this game in some other threads.
and the insane payment introduction on patreon.

i geuss, i avoid this game.
No problem man! ;)

What kind of enemies can we expect or could possibly be added in the future
Kind of Nemesis and Xenomorph, a currently one (Humanoids) is a test one and will be re-designed in actual game.

The only problems I ran into was a audio issues after a couple restarts, my camera would lock after equipping the pistol (fixed by aiming), and the animations broke when two creatures attacked me at once.

I would also like to note that I had no issues with the walking system, I was able to control it just fine. And it might be better if you could equip things and interact with the UI with out using enter, just cause I'm lazy and can't be bothered to move my hand across the keyboard.
Most of bugs and some annoying stuffs will be fixed soon :) Won't let you down! Thank you.

Last edited:

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
Once i turned the image grain off, i really liked the game, it shows huge promise. Great stuff. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Moving forward i would like to see a flashlight implemented, yet instead of having it on the gun you need to switch between the 2 to add to the fear would be great. Different H scenes, with different enemies. Tied up ones to maybe. And cumshots is missing. hopefully this is added in future, with speeding up and slowing down scenes.
And Character customisation with i see is on the cards, so i look forward to this also.

Keep the great work.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
At least, I made my own assets and no stolen assets from any other game in my product. (Game is also original) I'm glad that people like my character design/model/art/animations/etc, I love feedback but hate useless message :)

Last edited:

andythehero

Mar 25, 2018
At least, I made my own assets and no stolen assets from any other game in my product. (Game is also original) I'm glad that people like my character design/model/art/animations/etc, I love feedback but hate useless message :)
Your game is actually pretty good. I've play the free version and it runs pretty well, looks scary enough, and is fine for the 2 version that has came out. I was responding to another person who denounced your work and I gotta say that your work is fantastic for where it is right now. Just curious if you're going to add any cumshot or creampie scenes.

Reactions: MATEYDEV
4.70 star(s) 16 Votes