Mod Ren'Py Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

den8902233

Feb 16, 2020
I installed the mod, the step-by-step guide does not work and writes that the mod is not installed correctly, even though I installed everything according to the instructions.?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Put all the scenes in the gallery please. The majority of the time I use a gallery mod is because I don't want to play through the game. I think that's the reason many players use it also so spoilers shouldn't be an issue.
Good morning. I'm rather confident that if you knew the scene in question you might have a different opinion. It's not even really a lewd scene but a rather violent one and I'll leave it at that due to spoilers. You'll know it if you see it I'm sure.

I installed the mod, the step-by-step guide does not work and writes that the mod is not installed correctly, even though I installed everything according to the instructions.?
Good morning. If you see "SanchoMod NOT installed correctly" then it wasn't. Follow the installation steps and ONLY the installation steps. Don't do anything else with the files of either the VN or the mod. Report back after a fresh install please.

Shiva85

Nov 18, 2019
I have the same problem as den8902233, I tried to insert the mod in different ways but it keeps showing me ´´SanchoMod NOT installed correctly`` and it doesn't show me what should be overwritten either.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have the same problem as den8902233, I tried to insert the mod in different ways but it keeps showing me ´´SanchoMod NOT installed correctly`` and it doesn't show me what should be overwritten either.
Do this for me.
  1. In a differently name directory (for example instead of "SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc" name it "SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-modded") install a fresh copy of the VN (either original or compressed)
  2. In that new virgin VN installation, install the mod as directed.
  3. Do exactly these steps and absolutely nothing else.
  4. Start the VN. Done.
  5. Report back.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Put all the scenes in the gallery please. The majority of the time I use a gallery mod is because I don't want to play through the game. I think that's the reason many players use it also so spoilers shouldn't be an issue.
speak for yourself, you can't possibly know why folks use a gallery.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I haven't heard. Did following the instructions in the post to you here resolve the issue as expected?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
speak for yourself, you can't possibly know why folks use a gallery.
Don't sweat it. I'm certain if they'd have viewed the "scene" they'd have realized it's not a lewd scene as much as it's simply a violent scene with nudity... there's a difference imo and I reckon most would agree. But, of course, if not then it's certainly open to debate. I'll listen to constructive criticism any day of the week. I didn't get to retire in my early 40's by blocking out the input of others. Regards.

• Hey there
Reactions: FaceCrap

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Don't sweat it. I'm certain if they'd have viewed the "scene" they'd have realized it's not a lewd scene as much as it's simply a violent scene with nudity... there's a difference imo and I reckon most would agree. But, of course, if not then it's certainly open to debate. I'll listen to constructive criticism any day of the week. I didn't get to retire in my early 40's by blocking out the input of others. Regards.
I'm not sweating it ;) just tripping over
the reason many players use it

Reactions: Sancho1969

Dargiev

Jul 31, 2017
Do this for me.
  1. In a differently name directory (for example instead of "SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-pc" name it "SeducingTheDevil-0.11c-modded") install a fresh copy of the VN (either original or compressed)
  2. In that new virgin VN installation, install the mod as directed.
  3. Do exactly these steps and absolutely nothing else.
  4. Start the VN. Done.
  5. Report back.
Same problem. Did all steps above, didn't help.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Then you are not installing as stated. Do NOT do anything besides those steps. Do exactly as instructed and it will work as it does with hundreds of thousands of Win10 installs. We both know you did something "extra". Don't do it and it will work.

Dargiev

Jul 31, 2017
Then you are not installing as stated. Do NOT do anything besides those steps. Do exactly as instructed and it will work as it does with hundreds of thousands of Win10 installs. We both know you did something "extra". Don't do it and it will work.
Downloading game from f95 ( previously it was from another site, same version) and following instructions solve the problem.
Previously there was no request for overwriting.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Downloading game from f95 ( previously it was from another site, same version) and following instructions solve the problem.
Previously there was no request for overwriting.
So you're good to go, right? Let me know if you have another hiccup. Regards.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Hi!
In the SanchoMod Stat Screen, how can I modify one of the variable? Right now I am unable to click on any to change the value :(

The mod is properly install, but I might be blind and not seeing where the cheat menu should be?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi!
In the SanchoMod Stat Screen, how can I modify one of the variable? Right now I am unable to click on any to change the value :(

The mod is properly install, but I might be blind and not seeing where the cheat menu should be?
Good evening. Currently the cheats that are available are via SanchoCheats accessed from the SanchoOptions. It allows pathing change and the most important event variable changes (to date):
1659065067341.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes