Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
NO NTR###NO NTR###NO NTR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the bits that I really dislike is that (for some unknown reason) they're supposed to be friends with Jason. They know that he is "supposedly" in love with Selina, yet they are both happy to shit on his supposed feelings.
She didn't cuck Jason willingly. It wasn't something he was aware of from the start. He just went along with it, because all he truly cares about is the pussy (any pussy and especially familial pussy).
Don't get me wrong. I can't stand Jason and if I'd had the choice, then I'd have broken the friendship with him and wouldn't have let him near his mother and sister.
I'd also prefer an option to avoid devil's threesomes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziccozorro

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One of the bits that I really dislike is that (for some unknown reason) they're supposed to be friends with Jason. They know that he is "supposedly" in love with Selina, yet they are both happy to shit on his supposed feelings.
She didn't cuck Jason willingly. It wasn't something he was aware of from the start. He just went along with it, because all he truly cares about is the pussy (any pussy and especially familial pussy).
Don't get me wrong. I can't stand Jason and if I'd had the choice, then I'd have broken the friendship with him and wouldn't have let him near his mother and sister.
None of them have any control over what is going on.

Lileva and Cherry control everything.

Cherry you can't avoid, not only is she one of the central characters she's the MC's daughter.

She did cuck Jason willingly. Him being aware of it doesn't matter she's only interested in the MC and only asked Jason out to make him jealous. She willingly fucks the MC still.

How can you stop someone being near their own mother and sister?

He gave you the choice to join in, if you broke the friendship he wouldn't let you near them.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
None of them have any control over what is going on.

Lileva and Cherry control everything.

Cherry you can't avoid, not only is she one of the central characters she's the MC's daughter.

She did cuck Jason willingly. Him being aware of it doesn't matter she's only interested in the MC and only asked Jason out to make him jealous. She willingly fucks the MC still.

How can you stop someone being near their own mother and sister?

He gave you the choice to join in, if you broke the friendship he wouldn't let you near them.
You can't really call it a willing cuck due to the fact that he wasn't aware of it from the start and they had no idea that he would go along with it. After all, most people in that situation would not go along with it and would feel completely betrayed by their supposed friends.

The only reason Jason is that "close" to his family to begin with is thanks to the involvement of the MC and Lileva/Cherry.

You also mentioned somewhere that Cherry hasn't gone evil, however it certainly feels like she is leaning more on that side based on her dialogue and actions. She is literally screwing about with those close to him (especially Jason and his family).
You also mentioned that Cherry is simply trying to prevent him from being a passive bitch and controlled by Lileva (or whatever her name is), but it feels more like she's she's trying to control him too (that is how it comes across, whether that was the intention, or not).

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

Is there a command line renpy console to enable the incest options?
There's none. You need the patch.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can't really call it a willing cuck due to the fact that he wasn't aware of it from the start and they had no idea that he would go along with it. After all, most people in that situation would not go along with it and would feel completely betrayed by their supposed friends.

The only reason Jason is that "close" to his family to begin with is thanks to the involvement of the MC and Lileva/Cherry.

You also mentioned somewhere that Cherry hasn't gone evil, however it certainly feels like she is leaning more on that side based on her dialogue and actions. She is literally screwing about with those close to him (especially Jason and his family).
You also mentioned that Cherry is simply trying to prevent him from being a passive bitch and controlled by Lileva (or whatever her name is), but it feels more like she's she's trying to control him too (that is how it comes across, whether that was the intention, or not).
Nobody called him a willing cuck, we said she willingly cucked him meaning SHE was the willing party not Jason.

She has no feelings for Jason but none of them have any control yet.

Cherry is trying to get the MC out of Lileva's control which means she needs to push him. Cherry isn't controlling him she's trying to put him in a position where he has to chose.

She said, right at the start of the update, she'd do anything to protect her dad but he's been fucked with by Lileva before Cherry could do anything now she's trying to get him out of it.

You have to remember Cherry does not give a single fuck about anyone else other than her dad. She doesn't care what happens to them.

She's not evil but she doesn't have many options. If she was evil she'd be killing people rather than trying to help.

Dev has already sad what happens on the path where you make Cherry evil and that's when she starts killing the girls. It might come across like she's controlling him to you but that's not what I see.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Nobody called him a willing cuck, we said she willingly cucked him meaning SHE was the willing party not Jason.

She has no feelings for Jason but none of them have any control yet.

Cherry is trying to get the MC out of Lileva's control which means she needs to push him. Cherry isn't controlling him she's trying to put him in a position where he has to chose.

She said, right at the start of the update, she'd do anything to protect her dad but he's been fucked with by Lileva before Cherry could do anything now she's trying to get him out of it.

You have to remember Cherry does not give a single fuck about anyone else other than her dad. She doesn't care what happens to them.

She's not evil but she doesn't have many options. If she was evil she'd be killing people rather than trying to help.

Dev has already sad what happens on the path where you make Cherry evil and that's when she starts killing the girls. It might come across like she's controlling him to you but that's not what I see.
But when Cherry survived the last minute of death, she threatened to mc. Maybe she just evil and she needs him to survive.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But when Cherry survived the last minute of death, she threatened to mc. Maybe she just evil and she needs him to survive.

I didn't have that outcome.

Yes i know. That means if you go selina path, cherry become evil. If you go ella route cherry still be daddy's girl. But i don't know why is that?
Selina's route is forceful while Ella's is more gentle.

There will be more choices later on to sort Cherry out but you're on a completely different path than me. Cherry is my MC's protector and would do anything to keep him safe so any discussion about plot would be completely different.

Your Cherry is different to my Cherry.

anyone knows how many variations of that scene there are? only know of 2 as of now
Only good and evil paths for Cherry. There are more choices coming up later on dealing with her but if you keep her evil she will kill some or all of the girls and try to get you for herself. Who survives her outbursts will be down to what choices you make but you won't be able to save everyone.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I didn't have that outcome.

Selina's route is forceful while Ella's is more gentle.

There will be more choices later on to sort Cherry out but you're on a completely different path than me. Cherry is my MC's protector and would do anything to keep him safe so any discussion about plot would be completely different.

Your Cherry is different to my Cherry.
I tried both paths. She want us to be alpha male. But if you forceful to selina (like a alpha) then she become evil. But if you thoughtful to selina (like a chick from being a dik) then she still be daddy's girl. That doesn't sound right.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I tried both paths. She want us to be alpha male. But if you forceful to selina (like a alpha) then she become evil. But if you thoughtful to selina (like a chick from being a dik) then she still be daddy's girl. That doesn't sound right.
Selina wants you to be alpha, Cherry wants you to decide who it is you want and to stop messing around because it still looks to her like Lileva has control which she wants to break.

Cherry doesn't need the MC to be alpha but she does need him to start thinking for himself and making his own decisions instead of just going along with everything.

It's the only way of getting his memory back, she's pushing him as much as she can in my path. I don't know about Selina's i'm more of a romance loving gal than trying to be a forceful "alpha".

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes