Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Selina wants you to be alpha, Cherry wants you to decide who it is you want and to stop messing around because it still looks to her like Lileva has control which she wants to break.

Cherry doesn't need the MC to be alpha but she does need him to start thinking for himself and making his own decisions instead of just going along with everything.

It's the only way of getting his memory back, she's pushing him as much as she can in my path. I don't know about Selina's i'm more of a romance loving gal than trying to be a forceful "alpha".
Then hopefully we will see some romance decisions too. Because this decisions so confusing right now.

By the way, why rachel taking Lileva's side? I mean when after Cherry fight against her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then hopefully we will see some romance decisions too. Because this decisions so confusing right now.
It's laying the foundation for the big branching plots that will lead to the 4 main paths so hopefully in the next update or 2 we'll have more control over what's going on and those on Selina's path can calm their Cherry down if they want.

Way I see it is the story has nearly caught up to the events that happened in the flash forward at the start so once we've met Ella and her family we'll start with the decisions on who we want and how to do it and then deal with Jason, Madison and finally Lileva.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
big update, lots of sex and sex animation, EXCEPT the last sex scene, the only sex scene in the update where I wanted it to be animated lol

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Seducing The Devil [v0.8] [DeafPerv] - Original Size: 2.03GB

Download PC (272MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018

By the way, why rachel taking Lileva's side? I mean when after Cherry fight against her.
Being a more decisive MC like Cherry and Selina wants means evil path.

Being the more passive MC that nobody wants is the good path.

So MC is meant to be a powerless loser or Cherry is going to start offing everyone?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Renders are some of the best, but character writing/development is biggest problem here. It's hard to get invested in any of them here. Jason/one dimensional douche, MC/sort of whiny not-quite-an-alpha-male, Ella/ hot gf you don't really care about, Kylie/Reeley... only Selina really stands out here.
And the game just fastforwards through all of it. ( x weeks later...)
Wouldn't call DrPinkcake exactly the best writer, but reason why his games are so popular is for taking time to develop characters ( usually with a lot of humorous, dramatic situations).
So oddly enough, I'd like to game to "slow down", reduce the number of routes/character arcs and focus on developing them more ( Selina/Veronica/Ella/Rachek, maybe along with Lilith)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So oddly enough, I'd like to game to "slow down", reduce the number of routes/character arcs and focus on developing them more ( Selina/Veronica/Ella/Rachek, maybe along with Lilith)
Routes are already planned. Lilith is only available if you go to visit Ella and then decide to stay there with her.

Dev already gave the 4 main paths away.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016

So MC is meant to be a powerless loser or Cherry is going to start offing everyone?
It seems like this for now. Maybe some choices may come in the future. But right now, if you want to forcefull then cherry gonna be evil.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Massive difference between romantic and loser.

Cherry wants the MC to be less passive and that's on the romance path so no, you're completely wrong ... again.

I don't think you understand what's going on at all. If MC isn't dominating women he's a loser to you and all women should be his property. I don't think we're ever going to agree on anything at all.

How you managed to pull MC being a passive loser from a path where Cherry is trying to get him out of Lileva's control and be more assertive I have no idea but it seems like you're taking parts of the story and skipping the rest. Hardly anything you say is how it is in the game.

Reactions: smokebox

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Massive difference between romantic and loser.

Cherry wants the MC to be less passive and that's on the romance path so no, you're completely wrong ... again.

I don't think you understand what's going on at all. If MC isn't dominating women he's a loser to you and all women should be his property. I don't think we're ever going to agree on anything at all.

How you managed to pull MC being a passive loser from a path where Cherry is trying to get him out of Lileva's control and be more assertive I have no idea but it seems like you're taking parts of the story and skipping the rest. Hardly anything you say is how it is in the game.
What if Mc love selina and not give a shit to ella? If we choose selina then cherry become a evil from now. And we can't choose break up with ella. Maybe in the future yes, it is possible. But if we can't choose now, then evil cherry is illogical from now.

Reactions: Rythan25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What if Mc love selina and not give a shit to ella? If we choose selina then cherry become a evil from now. And we can't choose break up with ella. Maybe in the future yes, it is possible. But if we can't choose now, then evil cherry is illogical from now.
Selina's route is the forceful one because that's what Selina likes, that's how the devs created her, the MC's feelings aren't the issue there.

At the moment the MC is still with Ella and will be until the story says otherwise.

You're debating story based content that can't be changed. The dev has it all mapped out and changing it just to suit a few people will mean changing everything he has planned and that's not going to happen.

You'll get what you want when the paths branch.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
My god this last update or was it two for me since the last time ? Anyway it made me feel like I was having an acid trip... I had no problems with the begining being a flashback, or the "flashbacks"... however the actual present timeline is random as heck... so is Cheery good/bad ? I mean I was starting to like her after the bed-deflower scene, than she went full trash... Now I dont know who I hate more Lileva or Cherry... also her ass got "too big"... never thought I'd say that....

Reactions: TheKryptonian

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get what your saying, (sorry if I skipped any more bickering that finished this convo already)... I dont remember who I picked between Kylie/Rylie, probably the one who was closer to sex, while also not allowing for much sex to Jason... But I remember that scene differently than your describing, unless you later changed it ? I played both (but I dont do multiple plays, I pick my own canon one and stick to it, for all games).

A) MC chooses Kylie (teacher/mom), and has sexy naked time with her before he nearly has sex with her and is knocked out by Lileva, Jason takes Riley almost forcibly by making her suck him off ONLY ... he didnt sex with whether in her ass or vagina...

B) MC chooses Rylie (young one), and has I beleive a 69 with her ? possibly anal sex ? Cant remember that scene all too well... in this route Jason takes the mom(Kylie) to his room, and it is implied he fucks her... your not SHOWN that thank god !

That said those scenes while not my cup of tea, arent rage inducing cause this was Lileva fucking around with that family... for those saying MC is NTR's Jason... Just stop !! No he isnt, his mom and sister dont love Jason that way, that was all Lileva's BS doing ! However once that spell is done, Jason is still acting like a fucking tool, and the girls dont put a stop to it... maybe now its due to Cherry being the one fucking with their heads ? Otherwise it makes no sense why they would keep commiting incest... since they never liked Jason that way, unlike MC's mom who was totally into that shit without influence.

Personally I'm just glad you said Jason wont feature much more into the story... However I do want to know why he went full retard... when MC asked Cherry she was about to answer what is wrong with Jason, and stops... I'm hoping it has something to do with supernatural forces, otherwise the dude went from tolerable to garbage out of nowhere.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I didn't have that outcome.

Selina's route is forceful while Ella's is more gentle.

There will be more choices later on to sort Cherry out but you're on a completely different path than me. Cherry is my MC's protector and would do anything to keep him safe so any discussion about plot would be completely different.

Your Cherry is different to my Cherry.

Only good and evil paths for Cherry. There are more choices coming up later on dealing with her but if you keep her evil she will kill some or all of the girls and try to get you for herself. Who survives her outbursts will be down to what choices you make but you won't be able to save everyone.
Hopefully later on we can change that... I want nothing to do with lameass Ella and her disgusting (at least to me) BDSM fetish she has going on with her bitch of a mom... But I still want my Cheryy to be good, rather than a sadistic evil bitch just because I chose the clear better love interest (Selina)...

As for the bashing on the players triggered by Selina's antics... I would blame the players themselves too, BUT only if they choose that path to begin with... sadly WE DIDNT get to choose... that part is linear so far... if the dev gave us a choice to stay with Ella or stay with Selina, before she does her stupid "woman games of jealousy" BS... I am sure tons of people would have chosen Selina so she DOESNT get with Jason... sadly we the players are getting punished by Selina for a choice we dont have control over...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I am confused about the story maybe someone can enlighten me.

What does Cherry want now from the MC? Fuck everyone in sight or just Selina for now?
And why influence Jason and the others to fuck each others brain out including david when she later claims he isnt alpha enough. I mean he fucks literally everyone in sight and he still isnt alpha?

I dont get Cherry's Movites at all. She wants him to be alpha but not being lustful so the Demon Queen cant control him. How the fuck should that even work?

Someone please explain this story to me i have no clue anymore.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I am confused about the story maybe someone can enlighten me.

What does Cherry want now from the MC? Fuck everyone in sight or just Selina for now?
And why influence Jason and the others to fuck each others brain out including david when she later claims he isnt alpha enough. I mean he fucks literally everyone in sight and he still isnt alpha?

I dont get Cherry's Movites at all. She wants him to be alpha but not being lustful so the Demon Queen cant control him. How the fuck should that even work?

Someone please explain this story to me i have no clue anymore.
She want us to be conquerer, not a puppet. So if mc fuck anyone, he must want her, not fucking with mind control.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
She want us to be conquerer, not a puppet. So if mc fuck anyone, he must want her, not fucking with mind control.
The thing about that, is that so far everyone he has fucked he has wanted to fuck... yes he had to be nudged or helped a little by Lileva... but how is that different from Cherry influencing Kylie/Rylie to become nymphos and want the MC's dick ?

Veronica - the MC has always wanted, and the only reason sex hasnt happened is because she feels guilty or scared, and doesnt follow through

Selina - he didnt want to ruin his friendship with her by making it romantic/sexual, but once it started he wanted to fuck her brains out with or without Lileva/Cherry

Kyle/Rylie - they were relatives of his best friend, and one was his teacher... therefore he didnt want to "go there" but once they got influenced by Lileva the MC had no qualms about fucking their brains out, and in fact had to be stopped by Lileva herself...

Cherry - 1. he was freaked out by her cause she looks demonic, and 2. She has been claiming to be his daughter since forever, so again he was reluctant, but once he learned it could save her life... he just took her like his whore...

If anything the dude seemed more in control, and less on rails by someone else before "Cherry's help"...

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
The thing about that, is that so far everyone he has fucked he has wanted to fuck... yes he had to be nudged or helped a little by Lileva... but how is that different from Cherry influencing Kylie/Rylie to become nymphos and want the MC's dick ?

Veronica - the MC has always wanted, and the only reason sex hasnt happened is because she feels guilty or scared, and doesnt follow through

Selina - he didnt want to ruin his friendship with her by making it romantic/sexual, but once it started he wanted to fuck her brains out with or without Lileva/Cherry

Kyle/Rylie - they were relatives of his best friend, and one was his teacher... therefore he didnt want to "go there" but once they got influenced by Lileva the MC had no qualms about fucking their brains out, and in fact had to be stopped by Lileva herself...

Cherry - 1. he was freaked out by her cause she looks demonic, and 2. She has been claiming to be his daughter since forever, so again he was reluctant, but once he learned it could save her life... he just took her like his whore...

If anything the dude seemed more in control, and less on rails by someone else before "Cherry's help"...
I told same thing mate don't ask me. But kyle or rylie do not intersting to you really. They don't intersting to jason either. You can see this at hospital scene.

Reactions: Rythan25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Everything he did was controlled by Lileva, everything.

Took Cherry like his whore?

Selina had to force him to do it in her scene and he made love to her in Ella's. In neither of those was she "like a whore".

I'm reminded why I had you on ignore. Some of the shit your spout anoys the fuck out of me.

Back that goes.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes