Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'm not here to fulfill your wishes on how to make a game. Don't like how the plot goes? Move on.
Whether I have mental issues or not, that's none of your business.
This isn't a vanilla game. This site has plenty of those. Go play them.

UncleVT will you please take a look?

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Whether I have mental issues or not, that's none of your business.
UncleVT will you please take a look?
I agree with that. And i apologize for that, too.
But the rest stands. This game is a mess. I don't care if it is Vanilla or Edgelord.

...I'm not here to fulfill your wishes on how to make a game. Don't like how the plot goes? Move on....
Just did. Just pointing out that there is no consistent plot progression and character development in the game and that's why. This is a craftmanship issue not a taste issue.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
I played the game today and i can say who what a rollercoaster of storys if you really skip to mutch the story gets weird really fast.. i like the game so far. only have one problem with it the onlogical story line its al over the place. and the mc is just a retard.. you could if he was lisiting with his ears instead of his cock know that his aunt knew where his mother was...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I played the game today and i can say who what a rollercoaster of storys if you really skip to mutch the story gets weird really fast.. i like the game so far. only have one problem with it the onlogical story line its al over the place. and the mc is just a retard.. you could if he was lisiting with his ears instead of his cock know that his aunt knew where his mother was...
The MC has no control over anything, Lileva has him under her sway. Cherry is trying to change that.

His mother was with Lileva so he couldn't have got her out, when he tried she nearly killed him and Cherry nearly died saving him from her.

Now his mother is with Cherry only he doesn't remember anything thanks to Lileva's spell.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I played the game today and i can say who what a rollercoaster of storys if you really skip to mutch the story gets weird really fast
I skipped nothing of the story and still have no idea what is going on :ROFLMAO: It often feels just like scene after scene after scene, but they're not really connected.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
The MC has no control over anything, Lileva has him under her sway. Cherry is trying to change that.

His mother was with Lileva so he couldn't have got her out, when he tried she nearly killed him and Cherry nearly died saving him from her.

Now his mother is with Cherry only he doesn't remember anything thanks to Lileva's spell.
Yea that how far i got to. Just one tip dont just play it for a quick fap xd

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
I skipped nothing of the story and still have no idea what is going on :ROFLMAO: It often feels just like scene after scene after scene, but they're not really connected.
I had the same at the start that you where going from second man to real mon i though oh a dream but NOOOOOO a whole story to follow. still good story but to complicated for some people

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It took me a couple of playthroughs and a lot of reading what the dev says to put it all together.

A lot happens in a short space of time but some of the time jumps aren't clear so that threw me off at first. The bits with Ella and her mother specifically.

At first I thought that was all Lileva's doing but it according to the dev it wasn't. It didn't clear up until it showed what happened to Ella's mother and some thinking as to why she now runs her probably dead husbands criminal empire.

Turns out she's just a lunatic.

Can't blame her after what she went through.

I hated her at first now I want to see if she can be redeemed.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This game has the potential to end up as real marvel. A very exciting story with a very nonconstant pace. I actually love the way the game jumps from one part to the other. Not all stories should be told sequentially. Dev even told you about that in the introduction.
Can't wait to see what happens next. Totally rooting for Cherry.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

korg9

Aug 24, 2019
View attachment 217110

Overview:
You play as a 22 year old English male. After being in a virtual relationship for 2 years, you have finally decided to meet your girlfriend Ella who lives in USA. You have to convince her family in order to take things further. Are they willing to accept you? Also you have to make peace with your friend Selina and her mother Veronica. They aren't happy with your decision to leave them for a while. But why are they upset over you leaving them? Are you tangled in some kind of mess? Will you come out of that mess? What path are you going to choose? How far are you willing to go?
Thread Updated: 2019-09-10
Release Date: 2019-09-10
Developer: Deafperv -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre :

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac:
- - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Patches:
Thanks to @the66 for the android port.

View attachment 85483 View attachment 91850 View attachment 91851 View attachment 100874 View attachment 100875 View attachment 315757 View attachment 315758 View attachment 315759 View attachment 315762 View attachment 315763 View attachment 315764 View attachment 315765 View attachment 315766 View attachment 315767 View attachment 315768
Is there NTR in this? and how much?

Luxmaster90

May 30, 2018
Honestly it a bit better to wait until until the major split happen so I can do all the confusing part at once,
Edit: which i just realized is next patch so whatever

Last edited:

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
He's gonna abandon this game after the next release. His hard work didn't pay off at all. He keep on losing patrons and now it's all time low.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello,
I don't know how to write this post but I'll just give it a go.
I think I've worked close to 3 months on the last update (0.8). Gave my heart and soul, worked day and night to make it as good as possible. I had to cover 6 months of plot in a single update. It wasn't easy but I did. I think I've done a pretty good job at completing the circle from (0.1) to (0.8). We've managed to reach the beginning of the game without losing anything. Wasn't easy for me. As a lone developer it was very very difficult to do considering the fact that there were over 500 renders and 15 animations.
Throughout the whole journey of making this game there has been a common issue. That is not being able to understand the plot. I take the full responsibility for my inability to write a proper script and for failing to make it understandable.
This game and it's genre isn't exactly very common to adult game fans and I've always been adamant on making it the way I've planned. I understand that many of you expect the game to go a certain way due the fact that the fetishes listed are always taken for granted in a certain manner. But I'm not one to follow the trend like every other developers do. It's not in me. I have my own principals. As it turns out those principals have rather taken me to a very uncomfortable stage.
I have a very small follower base but I've always felt proud of the little community.
My understanding was that you guys understood the plot and paid attention to every bit of the plot. But that wasn't the case and you can probably see that I've lost a huge chunk of backers that were enabling me to work lot more on the game.
I've received many texts from you venting your frustration and anger on me regarding the diversion on Selina's plot. I don't know why and how that happened. I really don't understand the sudden outburst.
The Selina-Jason thing has always been there from the beginning. I thought you were paying attention to the plot. I have said this many many times that the game doesn't have "NTR", I hate NTR but still I've been accused of forcing NTR on this game. It really boggles my mind.
As a result I've been losing Patrons since the release. I've gone down so much that now I'm being forced to have second thoughts.
If you've been following this game since the beginning then you know that I've never made a release that had over 200-220 renders. It takes time to make an update. I've broken that barrier for the last one because you have given me the backing to actually work lot more and forget everything else.
I have a debt of almost $25,000. I work 8 hours a day to survive. It's really not easy. What I was making on Patreon helped me to not worry about certain aspects of my life and to dedicate myself on the game instead. I never had the plan to add animations on the game this early. But many of you were asking for them and so I added them. It takes 6-9 hours to make one just in case you don't know.
I can't complain about losing patrons because ultimately it's my fault.
I've failed to make a game that engages the player with the plot smoothly. It's understandable if you think the story is going the negative way. That's my own lacking as a writer.
The interest on this game has died down a lot after the last update and I'm still losing backers every single day. It's going to be extremely difficult for me to work on a project that doesn't have much a value in it. Money isn't always the issue but I can't really keep spending my time on it if the ultimate result is losing more and more interest.
After going through everything, I've decided that the next update is going to be the last one unless I magically manage to recoup the trust and support. I highly doubt anything's going to change. Never seen anyone changing their mind after making their own assumptions.
I haven't stopped working on the next one. It's going to come out regardless of what's been going on. Could take another month or two. So anyone who has pledged this month will get the game whether you decide to stop backing or not.
I have nothing against you. It's all down to me and I apologize.
I really really wanted to finish this game but I just can't keep investing my time on a loss project knowing more people are just going to stop following.
Thank you so much for being a part of this project and helping me to learn what to do and not to do.
I'm sorry for doing this. I hope you'll understand my situation.

- Deafperv

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes