Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Dank Quixote I wouldn't be surprised if that was a potential outcome.

I'm not holding the intro up as "proof", but that the MC becoming a darker, somewhat "malevolent" person as a less-than happy ending might be something that happens.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Is that Rachel, MC's mom ? DeafPerv give us some scenes with the MC and his auntie Diana ... pls man, do us a solid.

When can we expect a release date ??

Reactions: Erodaz

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

My hard drive died again. I had another die on me few months. Barely managed to recover everything and buy a new one.
This one's dead too. I was just 4 scenes away from completing the update. My gpus are already dead and I can't afford new ones. Adding the hard drive to the list now.
Tomorrow I'll go and see if it's possible to recover it. It's not even showing up on the BIOS menu.
If the outcome isn't positive then I don't know I'll do. My two years of work is in it. And I'll be completely broke if anything happens to it.
Fingers crossed.
And I'm sorry.

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
Okay, being totally honest here... the guide that is in this thread is giving me a massive headache as it is so disjointed having to go back and forth through it to find the path I want to take. Is there any way to simplify it so that it could just be sectioned out for each path, cause I'm only just getting to the hospital, but I already can't stand looking at the guide, and due to my own hangups, I don't want to make a choice to put me down a path I don't want to go.

Reactions: Rali77

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

Went to the most reputed recovery station yesterday. Paid 30 usd non-refundable money for the analysis. Got a call today. They are asking for 600 usd to recover the data.
I haven't earned that much even if I combine my past 3 months' earning. I simply can't afford this. I don't know what to do. Please tell me.
I can afford a new hard drive at best. Should I just stop this game and make something new?
I don't have any files related to Seducing The Devil. All the character models, the renders and animations that I've made in the past 4 months are all gone now. The game that I've worked so hard on is just gone like that.

I can't explain how much helpless I'm feeling right now.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes