Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018
Hello, guy's want to know what is use better??

A) I want Ella. {Go Scene 114}
B) I want to take Selina and Veronica. {Go Scene 121}
C) I want Selina. {Go Scene 128}
D) I want Ella to come here. {Go Scene 135}

Reactions: Erodaz

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Hello, guy's want to know what is use better??

A) I want Ella. {Go Scene 114}
B) I want to take Selina and Veronica. {Go Scene 121}
C) I want Selina. {Go Scene 128}
D) I want Ella to come here. {Go Scene 135}
The best option is to try all of them.
I would recommend renaming the save page titles to something appropriate.
You can rename the pages by clicking on the label that says for example "Page 5" delete the text "Page 5" then write the new name for example "Ella go alone" for A or "Ella + take S&V" for B and so on.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Huh. I've played maybe 30 minutes into this. Does the MC remain completely retarded? Really unsure if I'm going to be able to play this one through with him in his present state, but I've seen before that after a while writers sort of get the hang of it and characters/storyline/dialogues drastically improve. Is this the case here? Is it worth persevering with? Because looking at the tags this really should be right up my alley ...

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Just played the game, love it. I love how at the beginning everything is confusing but as the story progress everything starts to make sense, that's just a sign of a good writing.

Love the game so far, but there is one thing that scares me a little bit, dev branched the game on four different routes. I'm not a fan of multiple playthroughs so that means 1/4 content for me, and from my experience (I played the game with 3 different routes and the route I'm interested in hasn't got an update for 10 fucking months [AFotA]) that means losing interest in the game. So I can only hope i will still remember about this game when it's finished :D

Anyway good luck with the game, it's really awesome ;)

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Oh great... We get to see more of your gf cheating on you
Her momma is a pretty crazy bitch ... would love to fuck both mother and daughter on Ella's path. Our MC is packin' heat, when she sees that shit there's no way she say no to a "friendly" fuck considering she was fucked by lots of dudes for her cuck hubby's amusement.;)

Personally, I'd love to see more of Diana and MC's mom. Diana's booty needs MC's dick ASAP ... please make it happen DeafPerv. Also, I prefer Veronica's old model to the new one, but that's subjective.

Reactions: johnelros

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I really like the game. Getting a bit confusing tbh, not sure why I have to spend so much time with Jason and the jump in days is strange too. :giggle:

I like Veronica a lot more than Selena fwiw, just had to get that off my chest. :D It's all about what/who we fantasize about I suppose!

Reactions: Hadgar
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes