Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

My girlfriend Veronica's father has tested positive to Covid-19.
We've been told to stay in home quarantine as we've visited her place couple of weeks ago.
Her father is in his late 60's. So we are really worried. Please pray for his recovery.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
This is the only walkthrough i have.
Not sure if v0.9 walkthrough has been finished by dev or not yet.
Only know he has a post on patreon on:

Hopefully dev finishes a walkthrough or if it is finished a kind soul will share it

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Welp I have played the game finally, and im going to give my opinion about it.
Ok first all this ntr whining it's just nonsense (I hate ntr very much) but in this case this is not like that(except for one little detail), the mc didn't have any feelings or something like that for Jason's family so it's not ntr in this case
BUT there's the Selina case in which is something like ntr (it is not but still gives the same emotions)
So I'm wondering why on earth the dev would do something like that? I mean if you are going to screw the best girl of the game, expect some backlash, all that bs of selina wanting to make the mc jealous is just fucking stupid (even if stated that she isn't doing anything with mr douche) i mean i would understand if we got the choice to prevent that by starting a relationship with her I would have liked that since im usually more on the monogamous side,but no the dev had to make that stupid move, and I'm going to tell you why it's stupid, cuz it doesn't add nothing to the plot, if you wanted more drama you could have easily make selina go all the way with mr.douche but that's not the case so why is that in the plot at all? It's just so fucking cliche and i don't know about you guys but if some girl do that to me i would just cut everything with her that's called manipulation.
Overall it's a good game, with a dev that thinks out of the box by making a game with a fresh idea, but still needs to be more clear about those time jumps, not because of me, i have watched a lot of mindfuck movies like memento,Mr.nobody,inception,so this is like riding a bicycle in comparison but to other people it's going to be confusing.
And I'm not even going to talk about Ella and her supposed "pure love route" even tho she is cheating on the MC lmao that's just fucking hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (that's ntr for some people too, even for me but i don't care about her at all so i don't give a shit lmao)
Btw im sorry if you see some mistakes on this im not a native speaker

I saw that some of his supporters leave saying that the dev force some content, it's kind of true but not entirely, but maybe he can use this experience and improve (dev have a lot of talent that's for sure), unless his next game is going to be full ntr or have some of that, in which case he already has a base.

So for me this is a 6/10 (mainly because of the dev fucking with the best girl of the game) I would not have liked to see some content but that's how the dev wanted to do his story and he stick with it,only for that he have my respect (just dont do a shitty move like you did with Selina again in this game please,that was so fucking close at being ntr)

Btw Stay safe everyone, i hope you all are well in this crazy times.

Lucian out
H1SXXLaWirIEuEXAmV.gif

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Welp I have played the game finally, and im going to give my opinion about it.
Ok first all this ntr whining it's just nonsense (I hate ntr very much) but in this case this is not like that(except for one little detail), the mc didn't have any feelings or something like that for Jason's family so it's not ntr in this case
BUT there's the Selina case in which is something like ntr (it is not but still gives the same emotions)
So I'm wondering why on earth the dev would do something like that? I mean if you are going to screw the best girl of the game, expect some backlash, all that bs of selina wanting to make the mc jealous is just fucking stupid (even if stated that she isn't doing anything with mr douche) i mean i would understand if we got the choice to prevent that by starting a relationship with her I would have liked that since im usually more on the monogamous side,but no the dev had to make that stupid move, and I'm going to tell you why it's stupid, cuz it doesn't add nothing to the plot, if you wanted more drama you could have easily make selina go all the way with mr.douche but that's not the case so why is that in the plot at all? It's just so fucking cliche and i don't know about you guys but if some girl do that to me i would just cut everything with her that's called manipulation.
Overall it's a good game, with a dev that thinks out of the box by making a game with a fresh idea, but still needs to be more clear about those time jumps, not because of me, i have watched a lot of mindfuck movies like memento,Mr.nobody,inception,so this is like riding a bicycle in comparison but to other people it's going to be confusing.
And I'm not even going to talk about Ella and her supposed "pure love route" even tho she is cheating on the MC lmao that's just fucking hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (that's ntr for some people too, even for me but i don't care about her at all so i don't give a shit lmao)
Btw im sorry if you see some mistakes on this im not a native speaker

I saw that some of his supporters leave saying that the dev force some content, it's kind of true but not entirely, but maybe he can use this experience and improve (dev have a lot of talent that's for sure), unless his next game is going to be full ntr or have some of that, in which case he already has a base.

So for me this is a 6/10 (mainly because of the dev fucking with the best girl of the game) I would not have liked to see some content but that's how the dev wanted to do his story and he stick with it,only for that he have my respect (just dont do a shitty move like you did with Selina again in this game please,that was so fucking close at being ntr)

Btw Stay safe everyone, i hope you all are well in this crazy times.

Lucian out
View attachment 606323
I See You Talking A bout NTR But I See No NTR tAG :unsure:
:oops:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
if you chose stay faithful to your Gf. She is fucking with her MOM.
If you chose Selina she try to make MC jealous and asking MC best friend to date but don't fuck with him only try to manipulate MC.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
And the reason MC's GF fucking with her mom is more funny :D
She saw her mother get abused by her father (BDSM) she try to talk with her and guess what.
MC's GF's mother kissing her and she don't say anything because don't want to make her sad more and after that they fucked like rabbits and GF's mom using BDSM thing on MC's GF.
you like it ? :D

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
See my point now? Honestly I dont give a fuck about the so called "gf" but what really upset me was the whole i wanna make you jealous part in selina route i mean man wtf why didn't you give us the chance since the beginning.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Phanex

Mar 16, 2020
And the reason MC's GF fucking with her mom is more funny :D
She saw her mother get abused by her father (BDSM) she try to talk with her and guess what.
MC's GF's mother kissing her and she don't say anything because don't want to make her sad more and after that they fucked like rabbits and GF's mom using BDSM thing on MC's GF.
you like it ? :D
I mean if i get some action and join them, then yes i likey like :p

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I mean if i get some action and join them, then yes i likey like :p
i am not into that and it's bad for me :D but on next update maybe you take what you want :D
There is a choice you need to make
Take Selina with you to your GF's place (USA) , Bring your GF to your house or forget about Selina and just go for your GF. or Broke up with your GF and go for Selina.
first 2 for harem last 2 for love :D

Phanex

Mar 16, 2020
i am not into that and it's bad for me :D but on next update maybe you take what you want :D
There is a choice you need to make
Take Selina with you to your GF's place (USA) , Bring your GF to your house or forget about Selina and just go for your GF. or Broke up with your GF and go for Selina.
first 2 for harem last 2 for love :D
Yes! Breaking up with that b*tch is the best and please dev i don't want to see her getting fucked why woud i want to see that, anyway selina baby please don't break daddy's dirty little heart i want you... and try that childish jealous shit again or im done
:p

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Yes ! Breaking Up With That B*tch Is The Best And Please Dev I Don't Want To See Her Getting Fucked Why Woud I Want To See That, Anyway Selina Baby Please Don't Break Daddy's Dirty Little Heart I Want You... And Try That Childish Jealous Shit Again Or Im Done
:p
Yea i don't want to see that too why would i want to watch my GF fucking with his mother ... and i realy don't like BDSM kinda thing .. and broke up with her is a good choice since She learned MC is in a hospital for food poisoning she act like sad mean while her own mother eating her.. that scene take all the sympathy from me about that bitch.
But i have competitive soul so i don't want to give her to her Slutty mother so i chose bring Seline with me choice. :D

Reactions: Koulo077 and Phanex

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

He left us yesterday in the morning. His condition worsened in the past two days.
We weren’t allowed to see him and didn’t get to carry a proper burial. Veronica is devastated right now.
All I want you to do is pray for him and spend as much as time possible with your family.

God bless you all.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes