Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Every time someone claims that anybody having sex with anyone but the MC is NTR a part of me dies. ;)

Honestly, there are definitions for NTR, they are pretty clear.
If Jason fucks his family and lets you join that's him SHARING with MC, NOT NTR, because YOU/THE MC are NOT in a relationship with EITHER of the two ladies, NOR ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH THEM and Jason is taking them AWAY from you.
Look at how Tiffany Monroe complained about this perfectly fine without mentioning NTR.

You can like it or not, it's not like I love to be forced to see scenes like that, it is not NTR though.
It simply isn't. I think we need a new tag something like "exclusively sex with MC" or "super-Harem" or something like that, so that those who feel they must die, once they see anyone but the MC have sex, can stick to only those games with that new tag. :cool:

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Mar 12, 2020
Ok can someone please give me a quick rundown of the story again I stopped playing for a bit and just got back into the game for new update haven't played any of the 4 choices yet as I want to see the consequences first/have a walkthrough available. I tried going back to brush up on the story but I'm pretty lost. I have read some post but am pretty confused any help to shine some light on this would be appreciated.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Basically MC's mom and aunt were mistreated by their parents and sold their soul to the devil Lileva. Your mom is taken by her, your aunt flees to the US. Lileva feeds on lust to get stronger (and is weakened by love), so she manipulates / mind-controls the MC and people around him to fuck like bunnies (see: Riley, Kylie and - was it? - Jason, the double-teamed whore etc., not sure if Selina, who has a long-time crush on the MC is affected too). In another plot line, MC has a two-year online long distance relationship with Ella, whose mother was also abused by her husband, and now "retaliates" by abusing her daughters into lesbian relationships and generally being an "ass with ears". Lileva doesn't have anything to do with her.

All this manipulation seems to have the goal of creating another spawn, Cherry, which MC fathers under the influence with his mom. Cherry wants to break free; this is done when MC takes her virginity with loving feelings (in my case for Ella and Cherry getting the side effects of it). Lileva, furious, reverses the whole thing, MC does not remember Cherry as his daughter, and the reversal also basically fuses Lileva and Cherry into one body, with them fighting who will get the upper hand and destroying the other.

I hope I understood that whole thing correctly, otherwise I'm sure others will pick apart the flaws. :D

Reactions: supermanz95

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
2 minutes in and already in need of a cock gazing/gay warning..dont get the obsession with staring at the MC's dick..give us straight guys a black screen option or something..

Edit:way further into the game now,,still waaaaaay too much dick staring and the amount of times the words "baby" and "gosh" are used has reached cringe level....but!! the story itself is interesting,definitely different..

edit again: even further in...yup,,dev is obsessed with cock,,theres is a ridiculous amount of cock gazing in this game ,like 80% of the renders are dicks..100% needs a gay or bi tag..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Twelvemonkey

vafon

Feb 21, 2020
So how much have you played and/or read in this thread?
botc76

1. I explicitly mentioned ntr-LIKE, i.e. it might not fit the text-book definition, but is still similar enough for me.
2. I was referring to someone mentioning that one of the MC's main love-interests starts a relationship with Jason for a while to make the MC jealous. Supposedly not having sex with him, but the relationship still means that he technically stole her from the MC, even if only temporary (if she wants to make the MC jealous, she probably won't tell you she's not doing him, either, or it would defeat the purpose). Even if there is nothing on-screen, a relationship would strongly suggest things going on. So it's at least very close to ntr.
3. Other content mentioned in the thread might fit the ntr-bill even less, but I would very likely hate the experience all the same. Hence my saying something along the lines of "not for me, moving on", while still praising the art and character designs - which are actually good enough to make me regret that I won't be able to enjoy them. Which I wanted to convey to the developer. Honestly, you could at least have read my post careful enough to notice the -LIKE. It was short enough. Besides, really? A textbook (as if there were any about this topic) definition was the main point of my post to you?
4. I expressed my opinion, nothing more. I didn't demand anyone to change the game. In fact, I don't want the developer to. It's obviously necessary for the setting/plot he envisioned and is developing. But sometimes, developers want a feel for their (potential) target audience. Again, what my comment was supposed to mean was: great art and character designs! Too bad I wouldn't like the content themes. I wasn't trying to argue definitions. I added ntr-like, hinting that I'm aware I'm somewhat misusing the term, because the feelings involved are similar for me. Although, granted, not everyone can read between the lines.
5. There is a point to using the term, though - if someone searches for "Seducing The Devil" ntr now because he/she wants to avoid even similar content, she/he'll now get a match. Tell me what terms you'd use otherwise if you wanted to avoid content that's NOT ntr, but is similar (in the feelings invoked, at least for some)?

So, please try not to take it as a personal attack every time someone has different tastes than you - or can't even handle content you like. That's not the same as them not liking you. For what it's worth, I hope you enjoy the game. And about the ntr sophistry... it's really not about the definition of a term. It's about what you feel when you watch/read certain content. And for a lot of people (or at the very least, for me), those feelings are similar enough, which is why the category is used to describe it, even if it doesn't fit the definition according to text. The term might be technically wrong, but that doesn't invalidate someone's feelings or opinion. Honestly, I just wish there was a tag for "safe" games for vanilla people... call it "Sissy-game" for all I care. Or better yet, add another table-like block to game upload OPs in spoiler tags describing the kind of sexual (and relationship, if relevant - see point 2 above) content, like protag-sex only, non-protag sex, MFF+, FMM+ (with MC clones, or with other guys), FF (if male MC, in or out of harem if applicable?), futa (on female only, or on male/MC?), and so on - along with the latest version or date that description was accurate for, and any plans or commitments the developer stated on including or excluding relevant types of content. That would let people that care easily identify content they're looking for or trying to avoid, and quickly move on instead of having to search threads and reviews and often enough still not finding a warning due to wrong search terms or because there really isn't one anywhere. I understand developers not wanting to spoil too much, but this type of information would probably help a lot of people decide which games to try, and could possibly prevent a lot of outcries, too, if players knew beforehand what kind of content to expect instead of having it sprung upon them unsuspectingly. On that note, if developers want to make certain types of content avoidable, the best way is to do it globally (main settings would be optimal, removing relevant content from galleries if they exist), because it allows playing the game without walkthrough or being reminded everytime it would have come up if there is a blunt "(content type) scene ahead, skip?" choice.

May everyone be blessed with games they can enjoy to the fullest, no matter their tastes and kinks (as long as no real people are hurt... some games use photos after all).
Best regards.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I was referring to someone mentioning that one of the MC's main love-interests starts a relationship with Jason for a while to make the MC jealous. Supposedly not having sex with him, but the relationship still means that he technically stole her from the MC, even if only temporary (if she wants to make the MC jealous, she probably won't tell you she's not doing him, either, or it would defeat the purpose). Even if there is nothing on-screen, a relationship would strongly suggest things going on. So it's at
least very close to ntr.
Now, why would Selina want to make the MC jealous of her being with Jason and not him?
Answer - She's not together with the MC but wants to be. That's not NTR or NTR-like at all. If anything, it's the complete reverse.

4. I expressed my opinion, nothing more.
This is not an attack, so don't take it as such.
It's clearly not a case of "nothing more" when you're going to this extent of explanations/elaborations on your opinion/view.

I added ntr-like, hinting that I'm aware I'm somewhat misusing the term, because the feelings involved are similar for me. Although, granted, not everyone can read between the lines.
I'd say if you're genuinely feeling those things because of the story, then that's a good thing.
If it's simply because someone else might be doing the deed with one potential love interest for the MC, then I have to say get over your own insecurities and remember that you're seeing a story someone is making.

Tell me what terms you'd use otherwise if you wanted to avoid content that's NOT ntr, but is similar (in the feelings invoked, at least for some)?
Well, I wouldn't, because I'm a grown man who understands that;
a) When a dev says there's no NTR, then there's no NTR.
b) When something's clearly not NTR/NTR-like, to the point that a character is specifically telling the MC why it isn't, then it's not NTR-like at all - The aforementioned reversal of NTR.

So, please try not to take it as a personal attack every time someone has different tastes than you
The same applies to you though, along with the addition that you don't have to go to the extent you did trying to justify yourself. If anything, don't ever feel that you have to.
So long as you're not being a dick about things, or acting like a petulant child over something, then either just forget about what someone says, ignore them, or use the ignore function -> click on name, then click on ignore.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
can someone fetch me a walkthrough please? there's so many paths I didn't event know where that branched paths were... and the one in the OP is missing file.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
maybe read the last 2 pages before asking becuse its there
it would be easier and faster if you point me in the right direction, because I already did what you suggested and I didn't find any that's why I asked in the first place. Or maybe I'm just not that good at searching...

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes