• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zero919

May 2, 2017
No pranks, not against you or "your cadre" of facepalmers. StudioSin666 and DeafPerv work on this game together.
I think he means for MC to refuse to have sex with the Jason family during these scenes (or at all) :rolleyes:
or that scene with the redhead where there was a DP... that 's not my thing
P.S. I also don 't like when Jason is involved and just have to skip these scenes quickly :cautious:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you share this hard core scenes but i don't recognize some of them like hard core scene 2
and you and dev. keep sharing this pictures so it's mean you working full times on this game.. it's giving hope about update date :D we wait too long for last update but this giving good feel

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Lol, she's one of the developers, she makes the images!

You're telling a dev, someone with vastly more insight into the game, what their game contains :ROFLMAO:
I don't believe that they are.
It seems, to me, that Tiffany Monroe spoke about the sharing being forced, the person who makes the images said there is no forced sharing.
Tiffany has then pointed out that there are no choices in the game which, if that's the case, would suggest that there is no way to avoid the sharing.
I believe that is why they describe it as "forced", because they have not found any way available of avoiding it.
That's how I read it, anyway.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
In your play through did you have any CHOICES? Are you being obtuse or do you really not know what forced means? What is your definition of forced? I only ask because people on this site love redefining words. :KEK:
in this statement i agree with you there is forced scenes and things player's can't chose or change anything like "Lesbian" thing i don't want to share Ella but there is no option like Jason thing you mentioned.
but at the least there is no scene with Jason try to steal or cuck MC now.
He tried to fuck MC tho... he share his family with MC after that he take video and send to Madison.. such a low blow i want to get rid of him.

Jun 1, 2017
I know bro
But l hope somehow Dev include her on Ella's path

And i would like to know what you think going to happen with Selina and other girls an MC left for USA on Ella's path
I think you dont understand the whole plot, you ned to make a choice, want Ella got to Ella and dont look back , you want Selina forget about Ella, every choice you make in life have a price and it hapen how probably the price will not always be the one you like it. My tought.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Mate 4 Routes, you are fucking mental, far as I remember you said you ware a student working on this game as a hobby. For real thought should have just stuck with stay with best friend or leave for your girl friend paths.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mate 4 Routes, you are fucking mental, far as I remember you said you ware a student working on this game as a hobby. For real thought should have just stuck with stay with best friend or leave for your girl friend paths.
It's had 4 routes for ages now, dev laid them out long before this update. All this update did was make them easier to get on.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes