Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
DeafPerv
Played your game from the start and there're couple of things I want to say. At first, some bugfixing textfixing.
Episode 2 (if I'm not mistaken), when MC talks to Riley in hospital one time he adresses her as her mother. Screen below. In that moment Kylie is lying unconscious on the bed so I seriously doubt that MC would ask Riley's mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another time, episode 6 (or somewhere near). When Selina seduces MC in the mall she calls him alan (yes, no capital letter). Well, that would be okay but my MC is not Alan, not even alan. Screen below.
And in the end of current version, "Ella only branch", MC talks on a plane with someone named Olivia. A few times during talk Olivia talks "as Kylie", I mean person's name changes from Olivia to Kylie and back.

To another matter. I finished playing 0.9 right now, played before in previous versions and all this time I had one question. At first I thought it was just the beginning, and there was a disclaimer about little choices in the first part of the game. But now I suppose it isn't enough. So, my question: why is MC so spineless submissive child, why is it so hard for him to make a choice, why is he go with a flow, not a step from it? You made an awesome story full of twists and turns, perverted but good, you made this feature with time jumps (annoying but it was good for the story), but you don't give MC even an ounce of free will. Why is that?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Cherry is on all paths. She's MC's daughter so will follow him everywhere.
Yeah, that's a slight misunderstanding, Ava. What I meant to say, I would have liked a dedicated path with my Devil Daughter (and maybe one or the other strewn in). Like the two "main love interests" with her, or just Ella and Cherry.

[Edit for usual disclaimer: I know it won't happen, so I definitely won't play crybaby and hassle DeafPerv over it.]

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
That's quite the mother and daughter love triangle there if Becky is also in on it. Being the oldest, maybe there was a conflict there between her and Maddison and that's why she hasn't been around. Only to come back because she caught wind that her youngest sister has been seduced into the mix...?

Either way, I'm curious what Becky's role is going to be like... She comes back shortly after the MC arrives in America and tries to befriend her sister just to get closer to the MC so she can steal him? Maybe, with their whole funky-incestuous love triangle going on, she tries to get in on a threesome relationship with Ella and the MC? ... How intriguing! Or, maybe! ... She tries to stop her mother from corrupting Lilith and helps the MC to get Ella out of that situation so they can be happy but Cherry/Lileva corrupts that situation a bit for some fun...? :WeSmart:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
That's quite the mother and daughter love triangle there if Becky is also in on it. Being the oldest, maybe there was a conflict there between her and Maddison and that's why she hasn't been around. Only to come back because she caught wind that her youngest sister has been seduced into the mix...?

Either way, I'm curious what Becky's role is going to be like... She comes back shortly after the MC arrives in America and tries to befriend her sister just to get closer to the MC so she can steal him? Maybe, with their whole funky-incestuous love triangle going on, she tries to get in on a threesome relationship with Ella and the MC? ... How intriguing! Or, maybe! ... She tries to stop her mother from corrupting Lilith and helps the MC to get Ella out of that situation so they can be happy but Cherry/Lileva corrupts that situation a bit for some fun...? :WeSmart:
My only hope right now she is not in that "Relationship" with Ella and Madison... i really don't like to see My LI with another person it's not important male or female and if Becky in it it's mean more forced Lesbian scene for me and it's gonna be hard for me to play... :D

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
My only hope right now she is not in that "Relationship" with Ella and Madison... i really don't like to see My LI with another person it's not important male or female and if Becky in it it's mean more forced Lesbian scene for me and it's gonna be hard for me to play... :D
My only concern, during the Selina path, is that Maddison...

Reactions: SecretDesire

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but Cherry/Lileva corrupts that situation a bit for some fun...? :WeSmart:
Why would Cherry corrupt the situation?

She's trying to stop all that shit and get him to pick for love.

She's trying to save her dad not make things worse.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Oh, yeah... You're right. That has to be what happened. It makes total sense now.
and you know i love Selina but i don't want to lose Ella to that bitch Madison because of that i chose Harem path
i can give up on Ella it's no problem but lose her to Madison ? no i don't think so.

Reactions: Crazy10 and Aweful
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes