Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018

What's new :
# 31 new scenes (10 playable)

# 4 different and unique plot lines

# 510 new renders

# 26 animations

# Redid the full Episode 1 except for the sex scenes with Cherry

# Added 2 new animations for Episode 1

Enjoy this update :)

PC & Linux Link :

Mega , Google Drive

MAC Link :

Mega , Google Drive

NOTE : I had a different plan for this update. I wanted to add music and a decision tree. But unfortunately due to the lack of time, I couldn't add them.

Old saves won't work. So it's better to go back and replay the whole game. To get the full immersion, play all 4 different choices. Playing just 1 will make the update look very very short and that won't do justice to the work I've done in the past 5 months,

Both of my GPUs died couple of months ago and I had to do everything on a laptop. It's taken a huge toll on me.

I'm sorry for the massive delay.

Huge shout out to my girlfriend Veronica for helping me with the update. She did a massive job while I was on a break. Couldn't have done it without you.

Thank you for taking your time making this as well as sharing it with us!

Reactions: Capt OA

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
i'd finished all the 4 paths and all the variables, lets be honest how can Ella compete against Selina,Veronica,Kylie and Rylie?, the best thing about Ella(solo) route is the fact that Aunt is in USA, and that girl on the plane, this and any girl Lileva might put on your way in that route.

Reactions: Erodaz and Hadgar

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Since old save games supposedly aren't working with the new version I decided to start from scratch, and I can't believe I'm saying that but the story mostly makes sense now. I don't know if the points were driven home better, or if the progress has been uncluttered a bit, but I was able to follow it better.

Question however, on the Ella solo route, does the update end on the plane? From the comments posted here I got the impression that MC and Ella have already met in person and her mom starts trouble. In that case, can Cherry please make Mommy Dearest her #1 target when she goes on the supposed killing spree? ;)

Speaking of the plane again, there was Kylie speaking instead of Olivia despite not being there. I guess this must be a bug.

Not that interested in the other paths. Selina should get over MC and move on, and Veronica better find herself some nice guy and be happy. All the models are quite nice though. But I'll be happy to ride into the sunset with Ella and my Devil Daughter (btw, Dev, could we please call her Cherry instead of Devil when she's speaking?).

Ah, final words, thank you for making the hospital and house much easier navigable - I know that you probably fixed that ages ago, but I haven't seen it since. Good job!

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
Hey guys does anyone has the same problem as me . I read the comments of last 10 pages but didn't see something similar .
I've the same problem in every route
the code

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ver9.2.rpy", line 1054, in script
if selinabuttslap == "yes":
File "game/ver9.2.rpy", line 1054, in <module>
NameError: name 'selinabuttslap' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ver9.2.rpy", line 1054, in script
File "F:\RenpyGames\Compressed\Compressed\SeducingTheDevil-0.9-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\RenpyGames\Compressed\Compressed\SeducingTheDevil-0.9-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\RenpyGames\Compressed\Compressed\SeducingTheDevil-0.9-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ver9.2.rpy", line 1054, in <module>
NameError: name 'selinabuttslap' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Seducing The Devil 0.9
Thu Mar 05 00:49:10 2020

Reactions: MrMax

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At this rate, I think you might need to update your signature to say that... :ROFLMAO:
I normally get really bored repeating myself when people ask the same question but it's not really clear here who his family is until much later in the story.

If a new player picks it up and installs the incest patch they will probably expect Selina to be his sister and Veronica to be the mother. It's not said anywhere that Rachel doesn't appear until later and that's his mother so I don't mind repeating myself for that one.

Probably aren't expecting him to have a fully grown Succubus type demon for a daughter either.

Any more and i'll probably add it to my sig too.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys does anyone has the same problem as me . I read the comments of last 10 pages but didn't see something similar .
I've the same problem in every route
Old saves don't work, it's in the OP above the downloads.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Damn just finished playing the game. Now we have to choose the girl kinda curious what will happen in each route

Apr 26, 2018
I am slightly disappointed that we don't have an exclusive Veronica route, but this was still a really solid update. And I like the new character models!

Reactions: Hadgar

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
20200305_121917.jpg

I'm certain that he's talked this before. Even though you've picked "Selina only" it doesn’t necessarily mean you'll be stuck with Selina. You'll have the choice to go for her mother only as well.
Well of course it depends on "how" since Cherry and Lileva are tied to your decisions. Cherry did say that it's not a guaranteed win for Lileva if you go for multiple girls but there will be trouble and you'll have to make sacrifices.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes