Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Yeah... I'm pretty sure that is why he fucked everything XD "I swear, the goddess made me do it, I did not want to fuck any of those women"
i don't said i don't want to do it :D but in the game MC really don't have a choice they dominate him to make things for them under their influence MC do things. He doesn't even remember own mother and thinking her as a wife he is fucking messed up
On the other hand Ella saw Madison get treated like a piece of meat they use BDSM things on her and she got really sad and pitty Madison and thinking like
"oh she is upset,i need to be dominated by her and i need BDSM things too. but She don't enough for me i need to find boyfriend but i can't give up what i get from Madison." :D it's more crap then MC's thing :D

Last edited:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
How is he a virgin when he's already fucked Rachel?

He fucked her long before she vanished, it's all shown, several times.

Riley's not important, the implication of taking someones virginity is.
I understand what you mean. Although, once again, it's how it was written. Seems there was some kind of power behind it and that's just impossible (fictional or not). It would of just made more sense to put an age barrier there and made his semen some kind of super powered substance he inherited from his mother... since she's apparently special in some form or fashion.

Although, when you think about it... Men don't really have "virginity." A man's "virginity" has about as much meaning as a wet paper towel. IMO, It's value is purely psychological to the individual. blah blah blah...

Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
I really like Selina and I want her with MC on all 4 path.

Now on Ella's path MC going to USA and left Selina at England with Jason, so maybe Jason is going try his way with Selina and I don't want to see that, so it's my request to dev please man do something and bring Selina to USA on Ella's path.

I want to play all path and I think it would be great to have Selina and MC together on every path.

In short I really like Selina and I don't want to see her with Jason no matter what path we play.
( And sorry for my bad English)

Reactions: SecretDesire

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
There are too many paths to worry about...

Are we going to see evenly spread updates for each path or will one be worked on at a time?

Maybe it should of just been broken down to "Choose: Ella, Selina, or Harem."

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I really like Selina and I want her with MC on all 4 path.

Now on Ella's path MC going to USA and left Selina at England with Jason, so maybe Jason is going try his way with Selina and I don't want to see that, so it's my request to dev please man do something and bring Selina to USA on Ella's path.

I want to play all path and I think it would be great to have Selina and MC together on every path.

In short I really like Selina and I don't want to see her with Jason no matter what path we play.
( And sorry for my bad English)
Then play all paths and see how each one goes. There's 9 pages worth of save space (y)

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
no he mean like make Selina come to Ella's path.
Cherry said chose one Selina or Ella or go for harem but he don't want to go harem but don't want to lose Selina for Ella :D
Fo sho... I wouldn't mind that being the case for the Ella path.

MC: Selina?! What are you doing here?
Selina: I couldn't just wait for you to get back. I was afraid of losing you forever!
MC: What? ... I can't believe this. I'm only going to be here for a month. Can't this wait till I get back?
Selina: And risk losing you forever? Listen, screw school; I can always try again next year. I need you to know how i really feel about you!
MC: Selina? ... I... I don't know how to say this.
Selina: Just tell me that you really do love me--That there's a chance that we can be together!
MC: ... Selina. I...
Insert player choice here
Damn... I'm good at this :LOL:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I restarted the game because i think it's pays off... and yeah,i think truely!
Very nice new things in the game and certainly i choose "harem" route finally so i really waiting for next update what will going to happen! ;) :D

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Fo sho... I wouldn't mind that being the case for the Ella path.

Damn... I'm good at this :LOL:
yea i don't want to lose Selina for Ella too but don't want to lose Ella to that whore Maddison you know so i go for harem.. but if the things changed like we talked for Ella path it's totally okey with me too :D
but Madison got video evidence thank's to fucking Jason it's gonna be a dangerous to go for Ella

Reactions: Crazy10 and Aweful

Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
yea i don't want to lose Selina for Ella too but don't want to lose Ella to that whore Maddison you know so i go for harem.. but if the things changed like we talked for Ella path it's totally okey with me too :D
but Madison got video evidence thank's to fucking Jason it's gonna be a dangerous to go for Ella
because video evidence it's may going to dangerous but don't forget we have devil daughter with MC to help him

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SecretDesire

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Do you have a fix for this issue you can post here?
Move scripts.rpa from the "game" folder somewhere else (or rename it to another extension, e.g. scripts.rpa.bak), then extract all the files from this ZIP archive and put them inside the game folder.

Also these scripts includes fixing a couple of other bugs I came across while playing, so tagging DeafPerv here too.

Code:
ver02.rpy
    scene scene_25-23 wth Dissolve (1.0) -> typo for "with"

ver08.rpy
    scene blackscreen (1.0) -> multiple instances that should be "with Dissolve (1.0)"
    scene blackscreen wuth Dissolve (1.0) -> typo for "with"
    Multiple cases of incest patch checking if statements missing the "not"
        L "Oh jeez Maddy. You are such a tease. Now slowly take that top off."
        S "Veronica.."
        S "I've been fucking [player_name] for almost half a year now.

ver9.1.rpy
    Incest patch checking if statement missing the "not"
        S "Took you so long Veronica.."

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes