Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Ella is a beautiful designed model but i realy got bored to see she done things with her mother or another womens it's totally giving me a reason to break up with her but at the same time i just want to take her from that whore "Maddison"s hand and say "boom in your face".

if you chose "continue with selina" Ella saw you with Selina and she say "he said he love me he cheating me" so MC cheating you but you just taking pleasure with Maddison ? it's not cheating ? such a cheap thinking whore.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think it was poorly written. "Your son almost took Riley's virginity." That means Riley's important. But, she's not. The MC is and he's still a virgin.
How is he a virgin when he's already fucked Rachel?

He fucked her long before she vanished, it's all shown, several times.

Riley's not important, the implication of taking someones virginity is.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
so which path you chose it's doesn't matter Madison got MC's video with Kylie Riley and MC in same bad ? how MC can continue with Ella after that ? Madison don't want Ella go with MC or stay with MC so she gonna use that video to blackmail MC or make breakup with Ella ? it's leaves so many questions :D let's wait for new update

randomname42

May 30, 2017
DeafPerv

Trying to play the game using Ren'Py Launcher (which is how I play all Ren'Py games on macOS) results in a maximum recursion depth exceeded error when the script tries to load a video. A bit of digging into the code shows this block to be the culprit:

Code:
image animation1-1 = Movie(channel="animation1-1", play="video/animation1-1.webm", start_image="animation1-1", image="animation1-1")
scene animation1-1 with dissolve:
    size (config.screen_width, config.screen_height)
As the error is recursion related, it stood to reason that it must be caused by the name of the image variable ("animation1-1") being passed as an argument to the Movie() function. So I looked up the , and here is what is said for those arguments:

channel
The audio channel associated with this movie. When a movie file is played on that channel, it will be displayed in this Movie displayable. If this is not given, and the play is provided, a channel name is automatically selected.

start_image
An image that is displayed when playback has started, but the first frame has not yet been decoded.

An image that is displayed when play has been given, but the file it refers to does not exist. (For example, this can be used to create a slimmed-down mobile version that does not use movie sprites.) Users can also choose to fall back to this image as a preference if video is too taxing for their system. The image will also be used if the video plays, and then the movie ends.
I'm not really sure what you're trying to accomplish with the "channel" argument, as it only seems to serve to put every single movie variable on a different sound channel, and it seems like the default (a channel name is automatically selected) would work just as well. But either way, it doesn't seem to actually hurt anything, so I'm ignoring it.

For the other two though, because "start_image" is displayed before the movie has actually been decoded, it logically cannot be the movie itself. Similarly, "image" is displayed when the movie file does not exist, so again, it cannot be the movie itself.

Based on this, I went and tested it by removing those 2 arguments from being passed to Movie(), and it then it works as expected:

Code:
image animation1-1 = Movie(channel="animation1-1", play="video/animation1-1.webm")
The part that I'm rather baffled by though is that you apparently had previously used the Movie() function without those arguments (based on the below commented out code), but had decided to change it at some point?

Code:
#image selinablow01 = Movie(channel="selinablow01", play="video/selinablow01.webm")
#scene selinablow01 with dissolve:
    #size (config.screen_width, config.screen_height)
So I'm curious, do you test the games through the Ren'Py Launcher that's part of the SDK? To make sure my experience wasn't specific to the macOS platform, I tested it using the SDK Ren'Py Launcher on both Windows and macOS (both running 7.3.5.606, which I see in the About page for v0.9 is also what it was built in), and experienced it in both cases.

Running the game in Windows using the game EXE rather than the SDK Launcher does work, which leads me to believe that the run-time engine is able to ignore the problematic arguments being sent to Movie(). But still, those should be fixed as for macOS users playing through the SDK Ren'Py Launcher is a much better experience than counting on developers to always release a macOS version.

==========

TL;DR: please go back to the old way you declared image variables using the Movie() function.

Last edited:

VeronicaPerv

Game Developer
May 21, 2018
Didn't Tana the redhead take his virginity?
Mc having sex with his mother wasn't because of lust or mind control. They were in love from the beginning and the ritual was about changing Rachel's identity from mc's mother to wife/lover. Isn't that why Cherry keep mentioning her as mc's wife instead of his mother?
I know we still have so many questions and I could be wrong as well.

I'll have to ask him.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Ella gets upset with him cheating the same reason people on these forums cry NTR when they see one of their LI's fucking someone else despite them banging a town full of women .... who the hell wants to share?
You called me a hypocrite for being bothered by Ella's scenes, yet somehow Ella's response is natural. So she either is a hypocrite as well, or she should embrace it. As per devs words, there is not ntr is this game, so why doesn't she enjoy watching that scene? :LOL:

Also, you say who the hell wants to share, was she expecting the MC to share her with Madison by default? She didn't seem to be planning to break it off with Madison once the MC came to see her, or even have any sort of remorse or inner conflict about it. She did worry when she almost got caught cheating, but that was because she almost got caught, not because she regretted doing it - that's what i remember anyway, please correct me if i'm wrong or something new was revealed on her path(s).

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
You called me a hypocrite for being bothered by Ella's scenes, yet somehow Ella's response is natural. So she either is a hypocrite as well, or she should embrace it. As per devs words, there is not ntr is this game, so why doesn't she enjoy watching that scene? :LOL:

Also, you say who the hell wants to share, was she expecting the MC to share her with Madison by default? She didn't seem to be planning to break it off with Madison once the MC came to see her, or even have any sort of remorse or inner conflict about it. She did worry when she almost got caught cheating, but that was because she almost got caught, not because she regretted doing it - that's what i remember anyway, please correct me if i'm wrong or something new was revealed on her path(s).
Totally agree with you with Ella and Madison part
Ella talking to MC with phone MC say "i am in hospital" mean while Madison licking her pussy like it's fucking natural thing to do
She afraid they got recorded with Madison if MC see this and break up with me kinda thing and after Madison find the video's resource Ella say "i am soo happy" and make love with Madison.She expect to married with MC and at the same time do things with other womens ? and MC do something with another women she said "he cheated on me" so you don't ?
realy MC cheating you with another women but you don't cheat because your partner don't have a dick ? so if your partner don't have a dick you can do everything with her ? such a cheap reasons.
if i go with Ella path i just want to get rid of Madison or she got video MC having sex with another womens i see 2 option here
1-MC got Ella and get rid of Madison (if Ella coming with Madison i dump her bdw)
2-Madison showing video she got and try to get rid of MC "due Blackmail or showing evidence to Ella"

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
As I mentioned a few months ago this game is really good. I would actually have done it the other way around for this first part. First showing all the days since Cherry disappearance without you knowing who she is and later showing all the way from your mother leaving to daddy popping Cherry's cherry. I don't know how much was improved since last version as my understanding of what was going on remain the same. Nice nonlinear storytelling. Only thing that felt like too forced was Aunt's intervention. She explains and then dissappear? what a selfish bitch.
Game is really good. Cherry and Selina are the best girls by far. But douchebag me is gonna try for a harem ending even when clearly told we shouldn't XD

Last edited:

superpump

Jan 13, 2018
DeafPerv

Trying to play the game using Ren'Py Launcher (which is how I play all Ren'Py games on macOS) results in a maximum recursion depth exceeded error when the script tries to load a video. A bit of digging into the code shows this block to be the culprit:

Code:
image animation1-1 = Movie(channel="animation1-1", play="video/animation1-1.webm", start_image="animation1-1", image="animation1-1")
scene animation1-1 with dissolve:
    size (config.screen_width, config.screen_height)
As the error is recursion related, it stood to reason that it must be caused by the name of the image variable ("animation1-1") being passed as an argument to the Movie() function. So I looked up the , and here is what is said for those arguments:

I'm not really sure what you're trying to accomplish with the "channel" argument, as it only seems to serve to put every single movie variable on a different sound channel, and it seems like the default (a channel name is automatically selected) would work just as well. But either way, it doesn't seem to actually hurt anything, so I'm ignoring it.

For the other two though, because "start_image" is displayed before the movie has actually been decoded, it logically cannot be the movie itself. Similarly, "image" is displayed when the movie file does not exist, so again, it cannot be the movie itself.

Based on this, I went and tested it by removing those 2 arguments from being passed to Movie(), and it then it works as expected:

Code:
image animation1-1 = Movie(channel="animation1-1", play="video/animation1-1.webm")
The part that I'm rather baffled by though is that you apparently had previously used the Movie() function without those arguments (based on the below commented out code), but had decided to change it at some point?

Code:
#image selinablow01 = Movie(channel="selinablow01", play="video/selinablow01.webm")
#scene selinablow01 with dissolve:
    #size (config.screen_width, config.screen_height)
So I'm curious, do you test the games through the Ren'Py Launcher that's part of the SDK? To make sure my experience wasn't specific to the macOS platform, I tested it using the SDK Ren'Py Launcher on both Windows and macOS (both running 7.3.5.606, which I see in the About page for v0.9 is also what it was built in), and experienced it in both cases.

Running the game in Windows using the game EXE rather than the SDK Launcher does work, which leads me to believe that the run-time engine is able to ignore the problematic arguments being sent to Movie(). But still, those should be fixed as for macOS users playing through the SDK Ren'Py Launcher is a much better experience than counting on developers to always release a macOS version.

==========

TL;DR: please go back to the old way you declared image variables using the Movie() function.
Do you have a fix for this issue you can post here?

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
As I mentioned a few months ago this game is really good. I would actually have done it the other way around for this first part. First showing all the days since Cherry disappearance without you knowing who she is and later showing all the way from your mother leaving to daddy popping Cherry's cherry. I don't know how much was improved since last version as my understanding of what was going on remain the same. Nice nonlinear storytelling.
Game is really good. Cherry and Selina are the best girls by far. By douchebag me is gonna try for a harem ending even when clearly told we shouldn't XD Only thing that felt like stupid was Aunt's intervention. She explains and then dissappear? what a selfish bitch.
i chose to harem route too but 2 way to do it if you say "i make Ella come here" Selina realy upset with MC
other if you take Selina and Veronica with you they are happy with your choice but Ella is upset with MC i guess but we need to wait another update the see results..

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, I am taking girls to USA. Cause, to be honest I am also trying to fuck Lilith, she too cute XD. Selina being pissed off about taking Ella home was just another motive, cause I rather have Ella sad than Selina.
It is kind of weird that I like Selina so much. I usually dislike the "childhood friend that is obviously in love with MC but will not act because it can ruin their friendship". But Selina is totally worth it. She has way more attitude than the standard childhood friend. And, to be honest, physically she is simply perfect.

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Yeah, I am taking girls to USA. Cause, to be honest I am also trying to fuck Lilith, she too cute XD. Selina being pissed off about taking Ella home was just another motive, cause I rather have Ella sad than Selina.
and Lilith the salvation to MC if i don't read wrong.
She got video Ella and Madison having fun and Madison got evidence of MC having fun with another womens
so Madison gonna threat MC to leave Ella or i show this video to her kinda thing or make MC thing for her so there is 2 option
1-Lilith help with Madison thing
2-Cherry gonna save MC's ass
or else there is no relationship with Ella nor harem thing

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
and Lilith the salvation to MC if i don't read wrong.
She got video Ella and Madison having fun and Madison got evidence of MC having fun with another womens
so Madison gonna threat MC to leave Ella or i show this video to her kinda thing or make MC thing for her so there is 2 option
1-Lilith help with Madison thing
2-Cherry gonna save MC's ass
or else there is no relationship with Ella nor harem thing
Gotta wait and see. I almost followed Selina's route, as the conversation between cherry and lileva really made it sound "harem routes are evil routes". But, fuck it.. I like a little chaos!!

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Gotta wait and see. I almost followed Selina's route, as the conversation between cherry and lileva really made it sound "harem routes are evil routes". But, fuck it.. I like a little chaos!!
i tried 4 route.
Selina route Ella got upset (she totally deserve with she doing with Madison),Ella route Selina and Veronica got upset (Selina don't deserve it),call Ella to Mc's home Selina got upset (don't want it),take girls with you (is the best choice for harem for me)
so i go for take girls but if Ella and Madison keep doing things like they do i totally say "fuck it" and go for Selina :D

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Wasn't there some talk from the dev about a scene gallery? There's so much in this game I'd like to make sure I've got them

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, after everything MC did, it feels kind of hypocrite to complain about Ella's incestuos relationship. I mean, Cherry is MC' daughter and sister.

Reactions: ashketchumisty

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Well, after everything MC did, it feels kind of hypocrite to complain about Ella's incestuos relationship. I mean, Cherry is MC' daughter and sister.
you totally skip one important thing.
MC got infected by Cherry and other Goddes thing they made him do it and he got regret after every sex.
on the other hand Ella.... she said she love and want to marry MC but MC said "i am in hospital for food poisoning" Mean while she got licked by Madison with 0 regret :D that's totally different

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes