Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Getting rid of Ella, fucking finally! There's only one path for me, and i think i am finally beginning to enjoy the story. It took a while, but i am glad i stuck with this. I just hope the US scenes will go down to a minimum (are they even required anymore?) on this path.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
From what was said she has her own set of choices and can be anything on any path, it looks like you pick how she will be as it goes on.
my guess would be it depends on whether you are sticking to the path or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Avaron1974

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
with the way that the story is going on right now i dont think the pregnancy will be added soon. maybe in distant future but i not in the near future.
After this update I do want to knock up Jasons family.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Because that's how it goes. Different choices impact how the story unfolds.

Complaining about it won't change that fact.
I am not complaining ,I just have a different opinion.it is Devs choice,he can do whatever he likes .I will still play the game because I like it(saves will be a little messy though). But some people here just can't digest a different opinion

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
oh ok. That makes more sense. I literally went back from the beginning thinking i missed something lmao. thank you for clarifying
my pleasure.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what update did these paths come up as a choice tho?
Paths were in from the start, this update clarified them and made them easier to get on.

Thewere very obscure before and one path was based on whether you kissed Selene in the hospital or not,

Reactions: OEJ

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Getting rid of Ella, fucking finally! There's only one path for me, and i think i am finally beginning to enjoy the story. It took a while, but i am glad i stuck with this. I just hope the US scenes will go down to a minimum (are they even required anymore?) on this path.

Same ABOUT damn time, this whole Ella side story is Finally Over *i hope* (felt like a Female Protagonist game at times)

Now we have to wait for the next update

Reactions: EZ8lt and albul

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
At first, i think nice game, nice girls.
But then, the story becomes very strange and stranger, soo many flashbacks. I dont understand it anymore. And there are no hints, no stats and i dont like too play along a walkthrougeh. At some point now, i give up and closed and deleatet the game. sorry ( and yes ,english ist not my first languege)

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
At first, i think nice game, nice girls.
But then, the story becomes very strange and stranger, soo many flashbacks. I dont understand it anymore. And there are no hints, no stats and i dont like too play along a walkthrougeh. At some point now, i give up and closed and deleatet the game. sorry ( and yes ,english ist not my first languege)

I was just thinking the same thing. All these time jumps are totally confusing. One minute it was 90 days, then suddenly it was over 100. What did he do all those days? Jerking off in the bathroom?
No clues, no explanations of the characters. Even after the 8th chapter I don't know who is who, what role they play and how they relate to each other.

Reactions: Pinsel and EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Same ABOUT damn time, this whole Ella side story is Finally Over *i hope* (felt like a Female Protagonist game at times)

Now we have to wait for the next update
I agree. Being in totally love with someone whom you never met and was only your net girlfriend, not to mention other circumstances present is just a massive bullshit. The only reason I chose to visit the US is because the Aunt is there, and I'll take the 2 girls with me as well. Although if I find out that the Aunt comes into play in a non Ella route as well, I'll abandon it completely.

Reactions: BaasB
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes