Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah very mature:p
I ment to say if story remains more or less the same why not make choices simpler .rather then having entirely different path .
i understand what you are saying. its like playing 4 diff games after the big split. but ultimately its the dev decision and we have to respect that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i hope we can make some peace with Ella's mom. She is scary.
I was 100% on Ella's path as that was supposedly the more romantic one (devs words) but that with her and her mother is a bit too weird for me.

Sex is one thing but she's obsessed and it's a bit too full on so switched paths now I started again.

I ment to say if story remains more or less the same why not make choices simpler .rather then having entirely different path .
Because different endings are planned for the different routes and condensing it would fuck it all up.

Either play ti or don't but the dev isn;t going to alter his entire fucking story for you.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
it is a bit confusing at first but definitely intriguing. i played it for the first time today and i am looking forward to how the story develops. i hope we can make some peace with Ella's mom. She is scary.
She doesn't deserve something like that, and MC has a literal demon by his side, so it's not like it's a necessary thing anyway.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
She doesn't deserve something like that, and MC has a literal demon by his side, so it's not like it's a necessary thing anyway.
yea i get you.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Avaron1974 who is that in you DP. it like i saw the face somewhere but i cant put a finger on it. maybe i saw your posts on various games and thinking that but i don't know why i feel like i saw the pic somewhere.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
no pregnant content in future update?
with the way that the story is going on right now i dont think the pregnancy will be added soon. maybe in distant future but i not in the near future.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Because that's how it goes. Different choices impact how the story unfolds.

Complaining about it won't change that fact.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cherry also has different outcomes.

She will either end up good or evil and if she's evil she will kill most of the other characters, if not all. Dev didn't clarify exactly how many just that she'll go on a killing spree.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Cherry also has different outcomes.

She will either end up good or evil and if she's evil she will kill most of the other characters, if not all. Dev didn't clarify exactly how many just that she'll go on a killing spree.
good or evil depends on these 4 or future choices?

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes