Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I have 60 more renders to go. And my gpu can't do them in time.
Going to hire a guy i know to do them for me. Hopefully his pc can make 60 renders within a week

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@DeafPerv The prefixes are set up by thread so in order to add those, you will have to wait until we can move it to the game thread.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Changed the cover image of the game. Previous one felt too simple and boring

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well that was strange. :) I like Veronica best. So ofcourse I'm leaving. :frown: Getting tired of MC 'zoning out' when they see a woman (not just this game).

Even so, promising start. ;)

Reactions: DeafPerv

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have to ask, does this game have supernatural being in it and if so it needs to be listed.

The name and the main pic tells me its not a game I would play because of supernatural being and is why I ask.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh that's an interesting game looks good and makes me curious only it is also very short and then you are just before the three with the two and then the ..... first interruption and then the game is already over ..... but I'm looking forward to the next update which hopefully has more content in any case, I can not wait

Reactions: DeafPerv

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Anyone from Uk is basically english. Doesn't necessarily have to be from England.
They either use English or British.

And Male is more of a appropriate and formal form of describing someone else.
Lol. That's funny. I know some Scottish and Welsh guys that would kick your ass for writing that. ;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
-The mc is missing his textures while in the shower. Just a white dummy.
-The relationship between the mc, Veronica and Selina is hazy at best. This supposed to be a mom&sister&son setup? Feels pretty much so. And the guy calles Veronica "honey" often which only husband&wife would do or mom could call her son honey but son don't call his mom/friends-mom honey ;) The game doesn't gives us a clear explanation on the situation right now so i don't know whom they are to us and what are we doing in their house.
-The story very much feels like a sequel to something and since i haven't read it i don't understand pretty much anything thats going on around the mc. What we encounter at the best friend's house is the perfect example.

Overall the game seems to start off where other games end. With the harem. Which is.. interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So to be honest this really feels more like chapter #23 of season #2 of a some series. Thats how i see it.

Last edited:

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
For a game where choices are supposedly going to matter, it kinda sucks that we don't get to name the MC.

It's short at the moment but it's not bad, some grammar issues here and there, and personally not a huge fan of fading in/out of black, it's either too slow or too fast (feels like a screen flickering instead).

There's always this need to use every transition effect available at some point in a dev's experience, but sometimes less is more. What you use most of the time, is what players are used to. If you start inserting new transition effects they better be significant enough of a scene change to warrant the use, otherwise it's breaking up the normal experience for no reason.

Looking forward to seeing how the choices will matter, since that's usually as many times more work as there are branches.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Well that was strange. :) I like Veronica best. So ofcourse I'm leaving. :frown: Getting tired of MC 'zoning out' when they see a woman (not just this game).

Even so, promising start. ;)
The melon game is just too strong
The mc can't help himself :p

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I have to ask, does this game have supernatural being in it and if so it needs to be listed.

The name and the main pic tells me its not a game I would play because of supernatural being and is why I ask.
As of now the only "supernatural" being is just the Devil herself.
Think of her as similar to the helpers from Dreams Of Desire.
They are not natural beings

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes