Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Lol. That's funny. I know some Scottish and Welsh guys that would kick your ass for writing that. ;)
Haha yeah I know. That said people nowadays really don't care (well except for very few Scottish and Welshes)

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
-The mc is missing his textures while in the shower. Just a white dummy
He isn't missing his textures. It's just the light on top.
But i'll fix those renders on the next update if possible

And for the rest of the points, i'll let the players decide how they wish to take this game's characters and their relationships

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
For a game where choices are supposedly going to matter, it kinda sucks that we don't get to name the MC.

It's short at the moment but it's not bad, some grammar issues here and there, and personally not a huge fan of fading in/out of black, it's either too slow or too fast (feels like a screen flickering instead).

There's always this need to use every transition effect available at some point in a dev's experience, but sometimes less is more. What you use most of the time, is what players are used to. If you start inserting new transition effects they better be significant enough of a scene change to warrant the use, otherwise it's breaking up the normal experience for no reason.

Looking forward to seeing how the choices will matter, since that's usually as many times more work as there are branches.
I'll keep them in mind :)

As for the name, i want everyone to have the same experience from the point of view of the character "Alan"
I could definitely let you decide your name but just didn't feel like it. Hope you will let this slide :)

Reactions: General F. Apper

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
As of now the only "supernatural" being is just the Devil herself.
Think of her as similar to the helpers from Dreams Of Desire.
They are not natural beings
If she does anything to help MC then it must be listed in the genre.

Reactions: JonSnow2

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hmm it doesn't appear to me as just lighting. Or is it just me? :D
View attachment 85694
It actually is a lighting issue. I don't know how but it turned out this way anyway.
Texture looks okay after i have removed everything else.

Will fix it on the next update since this actually doesn't look good

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, even if its not his cup of tea, some of us do love supernatural elements and that devil is sure looks hot as hell ;)

Reactions: DeafPerv

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's a good start.

I can't say more than that, not really enough to go on. Blowjob was good, being balls deep in devil girls arse is a bonus ... good start.

We'll see where we go from here.

No idea why the MC and that Selina lass aren't a couple though. Seems like they would make a good one.

Ahh well, balls deep in devil ass it is.

Just to note he didn't seem surprised he was fucking her so i'm going to take it that's a regular thing.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
hmmph maybe one of the guys had better idea in his mind :tf:
I'm not complaining. If I hadn't read the description though I would have assumed they were a couple with how they talk to each other.

Can't complain about that part, me and my best friend talk like that too and i'm married while she's a lesbian ... just one of those things we've always done.

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
Looking forward to 0.2 update and I hope the devil has a blue dress on. :evilsmile:

Last edited:

Oemwan

Aug 31, 2017
Hypotheticly the idea of every choice mattering is a desireable fantasy, and in this 0.1 I only found one choise that didn't seem to make any difference, wich is fantastic! However, there is absoutley no way you can keep that up, you'd need a team of hundreds of people... I love what I'm seeing right now, and I hope you're able to keep up the quality. Also, I love Selina

U

User_17502

I definitely recommend this game. It is a great start to something that I think I will enjoy. Only problem is that the intro is fairly short linearly but makes up for it with the fact that there seems to be large branching paths.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Hypotheticly the idea of every choice mattering is a desireable fantasy, and in this 0.1 I only found one choise that didn't seem to make any difference, wich is fantastic! However, there is absoutley no way you can keep that up, you'd need a team of hundreds of people... I love what I'm seeing right now, and I hope you're able to keep up the quality. Also, I love Selina
I know that this is quite ambitious but i do really want to and willing to make the game as planned. I have no problem with making the script. It's just the renders that i have problem with. That's why i've already stated on my patreon page that this game will have less renders compared to other games but i'll make it up with the story.

And if i get enough support then i'll bring in more people to work with me to make the workflow smoother.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes