Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
I get that the writer is basically taking the same characters and writing four completely separate stores for them simultaneously (quite the task!), but approximately which future version of the game can we expect some more progression forward in the timeline?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I get that the writer is basically taking the same characters and writing four completely separate stores for them simultaneously (quite the task!), but approximately which future version of the game can we expect some more progression forward in the timeline?
Solo Selina is the next update

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
it keeps ending in the same spot, with madison confronting her other daughter... anyone know why?

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
DeafPervs

As i can say, i've been following this game for a while, and i also saw what you guys went through in your private lives (congratulations on the wedding).

But leaving that aside talking about the game now, the story got really bad, it's nonsense, you said you've been talking to japanese writers, in my opinion they don't know how to make good stories +18 (I mean stories about sex, not brutality or other adult themes) so i guess you shouldn't have been inspired by them.

Now talking about this last patch , was that the big plan madison had ? I found it so weak and so forced that it bordered on ridiculous, I'm sorry. And the way you wrote this the MC looked like a fool, simply ignoring what was going on, you used the trick of something more nonsense which was "Madison's attempt to hurt Ella" to forget everything that was happening at the moment, sorry but that it turned out to be a joke.

This is a summary of what I think of the game since I started it, it wasn't just for sharing or NTR that people didn't like it but you made big mistakes in the story, but it's normal, the important thing is for you to be aware and try to improve in the future. That's good luck to both.

Last edited:
Reactions: XV71 and Unclepop

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
why are we forced to fuck madison, if the dev wasn't so stupid and stubborn in the beginning you wouldn't have created all that extra workload and maybe you could've worked on fixing your shitty writing, and again WHY ARE WE FORCED TO FUCK MADISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Dopplyn

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
why are we forced to fuck madison, if the dev wasn't so stupid and stubborn in the beginning you wouldn't have created all that extra workload and maybe you could've worked on fixing your shitty writing, and again WHY ARE WE FORCED TO FUCK MADISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You aren't forced to fuck her. If you acted based on lust after you choose to be only with Ella, Lileva will take control of your body because you empowered her.
If you don't want to fuck Madison, you need to reject Selina and Olivia.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just like you are free to leave this forum and move on. This vendetta you have is both silly and nonsensical. You clearly don't like the game, but even worse have an issue with the devs, why not just direct your attention into something more productive, like something you actually like....in another thread?

Congrats, not only did you not convince me to stop playing and supporting DeafPerv, but I went along and increased my support on Patreon.
billy madison meme.JPG

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I turned off the ella-madison relationship but she's still standing naked in front of her mom. This makes it feel like that shit still happened but we just don't see it on screen. Can you just rewrite or remove the phone call scene for the (probably 75%) of us who opted out?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I turned off the ella-madison relationship but she's still standing naked in front of her mom. This makes it feel like that shit still happened but we just don't see it on screen. Can you just rewrite or remove the phone call scene for the (probably 75%) of us who opted out?
Or, you could go back and read some of the previous posts and you'll see the issue's already been addressed.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Just like you are free to leave this forum and move on. This vendetta you have is both silly and nonsensical. You clearly don't like the game, but even worse have an issue with the devs, why not just direct your attention into something more productive, like something you actually like....in another thread?

Congrats, not only did you not convince me to stop playing and supporting DeafPerv, but I went along and increased my support on Patreon.
View attachment 1859567
His obsession level has reached different heights.
This is his 8th profile. The first 6 got banned after spouting nonsense here. Don't know how the 7th one got banned but not too difficult to make a guess.
He had the audacity to do the same in our discord server. Made 4 different accounts to join.
Constantly mocked my dead parents and our financial situation.
First, his issue was "NTR" (Quote "I'll stop once this thread gets the NTR tag), then it became truly apparent that he is just obsessed. Got banned so many times from this thread and then migrated to Veronica's game. Started shit talking there. Had his comments removed multiple times. Still doing it. Calls us scammer and milker.

A true representation of a manchild. He targets specific games. Every single time. I had multiple devs tell me the same.

It's now just a case of letting everyone know about this sad excuse for a human being and then just ignore.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes