• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
Just ran across this game and help a brother out lol, what this Madison Patch all about hard to know if I want it on or off without some context, did a search in the thread for Madison Patch but again with no context I couldn't figure much out, if there a specific post hit me with a link to it please lol
I believe it removes the cheating content where GF's mother basically makes her sleep with her.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
MC walks in on Ella with her mother. Then the topic of she's cheating starts, then the father arrives.
But does she actually cheat? Did you see any sex scene between them?
With the patch enabled, there is no cheating scene between them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
But does she actually cheat? Did you see any sex scene between them?
With the patch enabled, there is no cheating scene between them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She doesn't deny it or anything, she just goes quiet and looks away from everyone. Even her older sister was questioning why she'd do that to the MC but she didn't argue anything.

Reactions: dumbass55

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
I wouldn't even call it cheating even without the patch. She's not exactly a fully-willing participant, if you carefully read between the lines. (that lady is a total psycho) And without willing participation, it's not cheating.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
She doesn't deny it or anything, she just goes quiet and looks away from everyone. Even her older sister was questioning why she'd do that to the MC but she didn't argue anything.
Go to the next scene and see if she denies anything. If she doesn't deny then you haven't enabled the patch.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Oki, my own dislike of NTR kinda.. got the better of me.. and I may have accidentally not noticed that part.. I was skipping to a part where she tells the MC. But she doesn't yet.

Nevermind. It just appeared that way. MC turned up to stop her.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Crap, I'm having errors loading saves from the previous update from March 2022... It's great that the dev is overhauling the game but to start all over again and again.... I wonder.......

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Crap, I'm having errors loading saves from the previous update from March 2022... It's great that the dev is overhauling the game but to start all over again and again.... I wonder.......
yeah, I haven't taken a look yet at why....but I'm pretty sure he could have defaulted the variable for that NTR content and then used Ren'Py's after_load label to present a screen for the player to decide if they want to enable it or not. Not sure what other content would be affected, but this seems to be the logical way to handle save-breaking changes.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
yeah, I haven't taken a look yet at why...
https://f95zone.to/threads/seducing-the-devil-v0-11c-deafpervs.10660/post-8253960
"...Dev decided to rename the majority of the scene variables calling images (which is considered one of the many ways to stay organized while banging out story script and keep things in order in the coding) which by doing this alone would have caused all previous saves to not be able to rollback in RenPy when loaded, therefore "breaking...".

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/seducing-the-devil-v0-11c-deafpervs.10660/post-8253960
"...Dev decided to rename the majority of the scene variables calling images (which is considered one of the many ways to stay organized while banging out story script and keep things in order in the coding) which by doing this alone would have caused all previous saves to not be able to rollback in RenPy when loaded, therefore "breaking...".
ah, that'll do it. Thanks for the link.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I know the is a scene where you take Cherry's virginity while you have phone sex with Ella, does anyone knows how to get it?

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I know the is a scene where you take Cherry's virginity while you have phone sex with Ella, does anyone knows how to get it?
Everytime you have the choice choose to avoid sex or relationships especially with Serena. If you do that you will use Ella in that scene.

If you man whore to much you will use Serena.

Reactions: WarriorSteel
Dec 24, 2018
I believe there is a scene in the hospital with Selina where if you can choose an option to kiss her or not. If you kiss her you get the Selina scene, however if you don't you should get the Ella scene.

Reactions: WarriorSteel
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes