• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Didn't she left to USA to hide from the goddess? I don't remember her having a scene... yet, same as Ella with MC, but haven't played the game since my laptop died, which was before version 0.11a was launched, so maybe I'm wrong.

but i couldn't see any scene maybe whoever quoted this scene is lying

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
i played the whole game and i couldn't see any sex scenes of the mc with raquel, where did i go wrong?
After Dad is teleported to Lileva's dimension, she forces him to watch what happened between the MC and Rachel. And there is the scene where the MC and Rachel conceives Cherry.

there's a scene of the mc with his mother but I found it confusing, it didn't seem real, alias not wanting to be ungrateful but this game is weird
That is because it happened in Lileva's dimension when Cherry was conceived, it is supposed to be a dream like scene

Reactions: slick97

killer 13

May 14, 2022
After Dad is teleported to Lileva's dimension, she forces him to watch what happened between the MC and Rachel. And there is the scene where the MC and Rachel conceives Cherry.

That is because it happened in Lileva's dimension when Cherry was conceived, it is supposed to be a dream like scene
the translation of this game into my language made it very difficult for me to understand this scene, honestly I thought it was a dream and I also didn't understand why the mc doesn't remember that

killer 13

May 14, 2022
A pic for each scene with Rachel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eu vi essas cenas mas no meu entendimento essa primeira cena foi apenas uma visão que o pai teve, não se sabe se realmente aconteceu, e por que o mc não lembra?

Lileva may have deceived the mc's father

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
there's a scene of the mc with his mother but I found it confusing, it didn't seem real, alias not wanting to be ungrateful but this game is weird
That's memories/past events.

It wouldn't really do to just have us be told that the MC and his mother are Cherry's mother and father, and not show them ever having sex.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Eu vi essas cenas mas no meu entendimento essa primeira cena foi apenas uma visão que o pai teve, não se sabe se realmente aconteceu, e por que o mc não lembra?

Lileva may have deceived the mc's father
Para sua sorte eu sou brasileiro =P
Quando Cherry é concebida, o MC é teleportado para a dimensão da Lileva. Parece um sonho pq ele não entende o que está acontecendo, ele só sabe que a mãe dele sumiu. A cena é confusa para criar a mesma sensação do que o MC está passando e para não revelar logo de imediato que Cherry é filha do MC.
O MC não se lembra do que aconteceu por causa do ritual que a Rachel pediu para Lileva fazer. O ritual é para que o mundo esquecesse que ela era mãe do MC para que ele podesse ter uma relação sexual sem julgamentos. Quando o MC encontra a tia dele pela segunda vez, ele fala sobre esse ritual.

Lileva não enganou o pai, ela mostrou o passado para ele. A história não segue uma linha temporal continua, ela vai e volta entre o presente e o passado, por isso ela parece confusa.

killer 13

May 14, 2022
Para sua sorte eu sou brasileiro =P
Quando Cherry é concebida, o MC é teleportado para a dimensão da Lileva. Parece um sonho pq ele não entende o que está acontecendo, ele só sabe que a mãe dele sumiu. A cena é confusa para criar a mesma sensação do que o MC está passando e para não revelar logo de imediato que Cherry é filha do MC.
O MC não se lembra do que aconteceu por causa do ritual que a Rachel pediu para Lileva fazer. O ritual é para que o mundo esquecesse que ela era mãe do MC para que ele podesse ter uma relação sexual sem julgamentos. Quando o MC encontra a tia dele pela segunda vez, ele fala sobre esse ritual.

Lileva não enganou o pai, ela mostrou o passado para ele. A história não segue uma linha temporal continua, ela vai e volta entre o presente e o passado, por isso ela parece confusa.
obrigado pelo esclarecimento ,e que bom encontrar um compatriota ...esse jogo tem a tradução para o portugues, porem eles não traduzem com o patch de incesto e isso acabou me levando a jogar a versão em espanhol, por isso que eu senti um pouco de dificuldade em entender

sem falar que esse jogo é um pouco confuso mesmo rss

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
obrigado pelo esclarecimento ,e que bom encontrar um compatriota ...esse jogo tem a tradução para o portugues, porem eles não traduzem com o patch de incesto e isso acabou me levando a jogar a versão em espanhol, por isso que eu senti um pouco de dificuldade em entender

sem falar que esse jogo é um pouco confuso mesmo rss
Sem problemas, se vc precisar de mais alguma explicação sobre a história me manda uma msg que eu respondo para vc

Reactions: killer 13

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
do you think there will be sex scenes of the mc with the mother that are not memories in the next updates?

she is my favorite character
The author confirmed that Rachel, Cherry and Diana will be present in every path, so there will be sex scenes with her later. the problem is the MC needs to defeat Lileva first before he can rescue Rahcel, so I expect it will only happen near the end.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
The author confirmed that Rachel, Cherry and Diana will be present in every path, so there will be sex scenes with her later. the problem is the MC needs to defeat Lileva first before he can rescue Rahcel, so I expect it will only happen near the end.
thanks

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes