Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
I usually dont skip in games i find have quality images, and i found this game very good with that.

That said, can someone explain the story to me? I get the mom is missing (who im appernatly had a thing with?) and im living with dad his gf/wife her daughter (?).

Then it just takes a turn & im suddenly lost. Devil shows up and Adam (dad i think) is sucked into his son's body or something. So when Rachel and MC are going at it, she says Dad/Daddy yet its MC's name and the thoughts of the son or dad is "im effing my daughter"? What am i missing, am i playing the son or the dad ghosting his son, heh? Did i miss a scene explaing this, i think there was some doors at some point but i honestly thought that was the son to begin with until the Rachel scene. Hmm maybe i should restart again.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I usually dont skip in games i find have quality images, and i found this game very good with that.

That said, can someone explain the story to me? I get the mom is missing (who im appernatly had a thing with?) and im living with dad his gf/wife her daughter (?).

Then it just takes a turn & im suddenly lost. Devil shows up and Adam (dad i think) is sucked into his son's body or something. So when Rachel and MC are going at it, she says Dad/Daddy yet its MC's name and the thoughts of the son or dad is "im effing my daughter"? What am i missing, am i playing the son or the dad ghosting his son, heh? Did i miss a scene explaing this, i think there was some doors at some point but i honestly thought that was the son to begin with until the Rachel scene. Hmm maybe i should restart again.
Let me try to explain it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Let me try to explain it.
That's a very good explanation... I suppose the love route is just choosing one girl, right? Either break up with Ella and choose Selina as your girlfriend, or staying loyal to your girlfriend, right? Trying to have both girls, and even Veronica, alongside them, would result in the lust route, am I right?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
That's a very good explanation... I suppose the love route is just choosing one girl, right? Either break up with Ella and choose Selina as your girlfriend, or staying loyal to your girlfriend, right? Trying to have both girls, and even Veronica, alongside them, would result in the lust route, am I right?
You can go with the Harem routes too. Just remember that you have to

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The difference in the USA vs. UK harem paths are the side (harem) girls you will have access to. For example in the UK harem, you have Kiley, Riley, Cathy vs in the USA harem, you have Becky, and the woman Alan meets on the plane flight over (blanking on her name atm.) Alan's mom, aunt, and Cherry are in every path...and in both harem paths you also get access to Ella/Selina/Veronica/Lily.

Reactions: Demnor

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there any way to get the Incest Patch working?
It works just fine. Vanessa and Selina aren't related to the MC.
MC fucks his mother, and their daughter.
His friend Jason is fucking his own family (MC can too).
His girlfriend's mother has groomed and engages in sexual relations with her, and is working on her youngest daughter too... Lots of incest going round in this game.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
first is this a "kinetic novel" game? i've play till end v11b this whole choice only to view other girls like, wth everytime the dialog says it "ur choice n ur making the path" but why the hell there's no option to choose different end? like hell i theres no option to dom this succubi both liv/cher n its bit complicate tho why this tana girl is liv's sister? if this real then should be theres a chance mc will have other option to dom liv from tana perspective?

second, shit this whole story make another my nightmare its the third time after dick&inter, so where is this the only one choice to dom or make this both liv n madison suffer?(i know my be planned)

third what is this madison patch meant? like really in the first playthrought its say "do u wanna on sharing sex?" what? then the change log says "madison patch if off disable cheating plot"? wth does that meant if i turn on the cheating still continue i meant it can't be avoidable or even to take over or come back ? or like this say "u take over elle then make madison w/ liv suffer" no option like that if i turning on madison patch?

p.s i've played v11b

edit : Why last v11b its 5g n now v11c is only 3g? does that change anything? like i've fully delete my files does that will make my game break cuz i now missing of some 2g files? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
It works just fine. Vanessa and Selina aren't related to the MC.
MC fucks his mother, and their daughter.
His friend Jason is fucking his own family (MC can too).
His girlfriend's mother has groomed and engages in sexual relations with her, and is working on her youngest daughter too... Lots of incest going round in this game.
Yep, I saw it later in the game, it's just that in the beginning the MC kept calling his mom Rachel and I thought it wasn't working.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Perhaps I've missed a few things, but I'm genuinely confused on how to avoid having sex with Kylie later on after Lileva's partial demise. Apparently there's a way to reject her thst I just can't seem to get? I've tried several choice combinations but still don't even get the choice in the matter.

Theres also apparently a way to get Selina knocked up? Again, no matter the combination of choices I've made (aside from having Ella come to the UK) I never get the scene.

I've tried searching for answers in this thread on both topics but there doesn't seem to be a definitely answer on what choices actually dictate how to achieve both.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Perhaps I've missed a few things, but I'm genuinely confused on how to avoid having sex with Kylie later on after Lileva's partial demise. Apparently there's a way to reject her thst I just can't seem to get? I've tried several choice combinations but still don't even get the choice in the matter.
You can't reject her there.
Theres also apparently a way to get Selina knocked up? Again, no matter the combination of choices I've made (aside from having Ella come to the UK) I never get the scene.
The "Ella comes to UK" is the only path you can make Selina pregnant for now.

Reactions: slick97
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes