• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
From what I can see, nothing new was added to the end of the game. It still ends after Ella hears what her mum says. (I play the non sharing/Ella solo)
This update was for Selina Solo Path. It added several sex scenes and paths for that path:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seducing the Devil [0.11d] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (3 GB/ 847 MB) :WorkUpload,

Version With Compressed Video: WorkUpload. (646 MB)

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 RC8+Unren Ultrahack+Bas Cruncher 0.4.1 (Structure Files not Original)
Image Quality: ~80%.

Note: The above compressed version (unless re-packaged) will NOT be compatible with SanchoMod. Script files are all anarchived and not in the format the developer originally used.

If you plan on using the mod then you're wasting your time DL'ing this particular version.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Do we have any scenes with the aunt this time? because it's past time for that to happen

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Do we have any scenes with the aunt this time? because it's past time for that to happen
Aunt isn't one of the options yet. But she will be an option for all paths later.
How do you get the scenes ? Y have to chose when Cherry points out the choices with the girls ? She says ssomething about being fidel to one girl then.
When Cherry gives you for options, you need to choose "I want Selina" to see the scenes for this update.
MC can have more than one girl if you want, just have to be careful and not fall for the obvious traps.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Aunt isn't one of the options yet. But she will be an option for all paths later.

When Cherry gives you for options, you need to choose "I want Selina" to see the scenes for this update.
MC can have more than one girl if you want, just have to be careful and not fall for the obvious traps.
It's never an option... I think it's ridiculous that a character that exists since the first update doesn't have any single sex scene, no matter how simple, there are characters that every update has a new scene (becoming even repetitive) and others that entered the I play well after the aunt and even then there are several scenes, honestly if the aunt's character was created to be forgotten like that, then it was better not to have been created.

Mar 18, 2019
Tried this a while ago for that redhead's ass in the bath.

Thinking of downloading this again, but I'm only interested in her, so can you guys tell me are there any more scenes with her?

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
It's never an option... I think it's ridiculous that a character that exists since the first update doesn't have any single sex scene, no matter how simple, there are characters that every update has a new scene (becoming even repetitive) and others that entered the I play well after the aunt and even then there are several scenes, honestly if the aunt's character was created to be forgotten like that, then it was better not to have been created.
She does have a dream sequence with Mom and the recent updates have more content of aunt.
Other than that, why would there be any sex scene with her at this point?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
God, i love see this game in latest updates page. I don't play Selina solo because i don't wanna hurt Ella, but i think that next update will be in UK Harem or US Harem paths, right? These are the paths that i play.

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
God, i love see this game in latest updates page. I don't play Selina solo because i don't wanna hurt Ella, but i think that next update will be in UK Harem or US Harem paths, right? These are the paths that i play.
Just play all 4. You are gonna miss out on a lot of things if you don't.
Regardless of what happens to Ella, games are meant to give you all sorts of emotions.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
If you like Ella, this update will really hurt you. But it is a good way to see the characters in a new light, might even learn something new about them.

Edit: I forgot to say, next update will be USA Harem

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just play all 4. You are gonna miss out on a lot of things if you don't.
Regardless of what happens to Ella, games are meant to give you all sorts of emotions.
If you like Ella, this update will really hurt you. But it is a good way to see the characters in a new light, might even learn something new about them.

Edit: I forgot to say, next update will be USA Harem
I don't know, that scene of Ella watching MC and Selina having sex really made me sad (well done scene, by the way). I will eventually play i just need be in the right "mood" for this

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I don't know, that scene of Ella watching MC and Selina having sex really made me sad (well done scene, by the way). I will eventually play i just need be in the right "mood" for this
It gets worse in this one for poor Ella :cry:
But it is a good way to see how much Ella loves the MC and how important the relationship is to her

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Tried this a while ago for that redhead's ass in the bath.

Thinking of downloading this again, but I'm only interested in her, so can you guys tell me are there any more scenes with her?
Sorry to disappoint you, but while she is a very important character and you can have sex with her, she isn't a Romance Option.
If you are only interested in her, there isn't any new sex scenes with her, but I would give a hand a try anyway, might find another girl you like.

It is part of the story that she is forgotten, remember the ritual nagger everyone forget about her and Mom. She is being reintroduced in the game now, and in the USA Harem the MC can find her again. I don't think it will be much longer until she finally has a sex scene.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm happy with the new update it took me out of some frustrations from other games that are taking a long time to update let's seduce the wonderful little devil hehe ;):coffee:

Reactions: WarriorSteel
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes