Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I played this update and it was top notch.
8 sex scenes and several paths to find out.
The lesbian incest with Lilly and Madison and between Veronica and Selina were the highlights of the update for me.

Hopefully the next updates will keep the same high level of this one.
:cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Seducing The Devil - MultiMod Edition (v0.11d Update)
STD_SM_Cover.png

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )

Note: The iPatch is already included so no need to install anything else. The mod is 100% contained.
Note: Currently NOT compatible with the compressed version (the compressor fucked it up).
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I didn't rename it, maybe it's because i'm using the compressed version?
No reason for it since it's a bunch of if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"): in the code.
The file is here, the incest is on. No more file, no more incest.
It's just that it has to have the good name in the good directory.

I don't think they changed the code while compressing the pics.

Reactions: NotGMCarlsen

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Seducing the Devil [0.11d] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (3 GB/ 847 MB) :WorkUpload,

Version With Compressed Video: WorkUpload. (646 MB)

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 RC8+Unren Ultrahack+Bas Cruncher 0.4.1 (Structure Files not Original)
Image Quality: ~80%.
I think the game has some errors. I'm unable to load my saves from v0.11c

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Mega links for PC and MAC have been updated with the fixed scripts.
Anonfiles, Mixdrop, Uploadheaven will have to be updated by a mod.
I'll update the Mega Android soon.

Compressed will have to be updated with the fixed scripts as well.
Mega link is down for pc

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No mom to make the family whole again?
Mom was Queen Devil's bitch, literal tainted pussy. I'll give her a pass because she gave me Cherry but she made some questionable choices and she would spoil the harmony of me slowly taking over the world with my soon to be super powered (once we've dealt with the Queen Cunt) Demon offspring from our beach house base in the Bahamas .... that was too many B's.

That and after seeing the dad and realising he had one of those faces you just want to punch ... and i'm not a violent girl ... kinda don't wanna go there again. It's the sole reason I can't have a playthrough with Veronica. I mean, momma dearest married the idiot so she had to fuck him, Veronica fucked the idiot in an affair behind her friends back. That takes thought and planning. Also eew.

I'll always advocate for people being free to fuck whoever they want but I like to think that if I had a penis I wouldn't be sticking it in no sloppy seconds to punchable faced old fart. No thankyou very much.

I did have an Ella save but after the whole "but I love Madison" charade she can swing.

Selina has a save but after the whole "i'mma gonna date Jason to get you jealous because i'm an immature little clitoris" i'm only doing that because it was the better choice than the alternates.

I'd be more than happy letting my MC take his Hellspawn child and take over the world. You know, the little things in life.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Seducing The Devil - MultiMod Edition (v0.11d Update)
View attachment 2011132

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )

Note: The iPatch is already included so no need to install anything else. The mod is 100% contained.
Note: Currently NOT compatible with the compressed version (the compressor fucked it up).
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Changelog:
  • Resolved - I forgot to include the patch. My apologies for previously wasting your time and your bandwidth.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Regards.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
It's the sole reason I can't have a playthrough with Veronica. I mean, momma dearest married the idiot so she had to fuck him, Veronica fucked the idiot in an affair behind her friends back. That takes thought and planning. Also eew.
Actually Veronica never had an affair with him. That part where she was going to have sex with him is after the ritual, so everybody don't remember mom and thought she abandoned the MC and his father a long time ago

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
does this game has content? it is from 2018 but i feel like im going to be dissapointed
Well bud, I won't facepalm you like other folks have... but know they are doing so simply due to the overwhelming amount of "content" compared to a majority of VN's (not the most but certainly in the top percentile). So, if by content you are referring to the lewd type then yes, there's well over 60 individual scenes alone I've coded into the mod's scene gallery, many "small" ones left out due to either spoiler overdose or me choosing to not add them do to length. Total there's bound to be near of 70 to date.

Reactions: hiddink

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think the game has some errors. I'm unable to load my saves from v0.11c
Even though I'm clearly not a fan of Asenaris' lazy-ass packaging there shouldn't be any reason why the lack of finishing his efforts would cause your old saves to not load. Can you be more specific such as attaching the traceback file (not a screenshot but the actual file)? I'm certain that either or both the dev and myself can assist you if needed.

Edit: Example - if you are trying to load a save made from a previously modded game inside a game that is not modded, etc.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes