Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Even though I'm clearly not a fan of Asenaris' lazy-ass packaging there shouldn't be any reason why the lack of finishing his efforts would cause your old saves to not load. Can you be more specific such as attaching the traceback file (not a screenshot but the actual file)? I'm certain that either or both the dev and myself can assist you if needed.

Edit: Example - if you are trying to load a save made from a previously modded game inside a game that is not modded, etc.
You're right, maybe it's the example you said. I'll try to download the game and mod again and let you know if I get any errors. Thanks for the reply

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You're right, maybe it's the example you said. I'll try to download the game and mod again and let you know if I get any errors. Thanks for the reply
Well, you don't have to use the mod if you don't want to. Simply use the "Save Fixer" in the mod's OP if you wish to play unmodded with a previously modded save file. The choice is yours, I'll never force anything down your throat except my fucked-up jokes. Of course the mod allows you to toggle absolutely everything on/off at will so it's no harm, no foul either way.

Edit: Just don't use the "Save Fixer" and the mod at the same time... (delete the save fixer if you reinstall the mod). Otherwise you may be sucked into the metaverse on a one-way ticket with no return.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Well, you don't have to use the mod if you don't want to. Simply use the "Save Fixer" in the mod's OP if you wish to play unmodded with a previously modded save file. The choice is yours, I'll never force anything down your throat except my fucked-up jokes. Of course the mod allows you to toggle absolutely everything on/off at will so it's no harm, no foul either way.

Edit: Just don't use the "Save Fixer" and the mod at the same time... (delete the save fixer if you reinstall the mod). Otherwise you may be sucked into the metaverse on a one-way ticket with no return.
Now works, thanks! My previous saves had the mod installed and I loaded it before the mod was updated.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Now works, thanks! My previous saves had the mod installed and I loaded it before the mod was updated.
Excellent. Note in the future if you get tired of waiting on me to update that the "Save Fixer" will allow you to load those saves and do what you want... unmodded of course. It's available for all my mods (good luck finding anyone else who does that). Regards and enjoy.

Reactions: Onetogo

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Excellent. Note in the future if you get tired of waiting on me to update that the "Save Fixer" will allow you to load those saves and do what you want... unmodded of course. It's available for all my mods (good luck finding anyone else who does that). Regards and enjoy.
I was able to load my saves. But halfway into it, I wanted to check the SanchoGallery but I can't enter it. I saw this.
Image1.PNG
I downloaded it again and overwrite but still the same

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Are there any more sex scenes other than a flashback between mc and Raquel in this update?

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Seducing the Devil [0.11d] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (3 GB/ 847 MB) :WorkUpload,

Version With Compressed Video: WorkUpload. (646 MB)

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 RC8+Unren Ultrahack+Bas Cruncher 0.4.1 (Structure Files not Original)
Image Quality: ~80%.
Thanks for the amazing compression. Can you please ensure compressed file is compatible with mod too? Helps when playing :p

Reactions: Asenaris

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
does anyone know how to get lileva's footjob scene in selina's path?
When you go to the cinema with Veronica, don't put your dick at the gloryhole.
Later when you start the Selina Solo Path, fuck Tana in the bathroom and go out with Selina

Are there any more sex scenes other than a flashback between mc and Raquel in this update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hulogh13

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Lol, my ending was the exact same like in version 0.11b. i guess there was no content on my route, still enjoyed the replay though :cool::cool:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There's no NTR by it's proper definition (folks always fuck that part up) but there is sharing/swinging content and yes, it's avoidable if desired.
Oh, I'm sure some self-righteous 'tard will pop along and tell you you're wrong becaue an admin already said "yes it's NTR", despite it not meeting the site's (ambiguously worded and open to abuse) definition. Happened more than a few times already.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Per this time mod,not worked on compression
Yup that why I was wondering if it was a compression issue since modder mentioned the compression was different. I have used modder for other games and even your compression. Never had an issue so far.

Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Yup that why I was wondering if it was a compression issue since modder mentioned the compression was different. I have used modder for other games and even your compression. Never had an issue so far.
Per this time,Files not backed in rpa,I'm Waiting fix for UAGC after this i'm re-compress this and try watch result

Reactions: msleomac

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Well bud, I won't facepalm you like other folks have... but know they are doing so simply due to the overwhelming amount of "content" compared to a majority of VN's (not the most but certainly in the top percentile). So, if by content you are referring to the lewd type then yes, there's well over 60 individual scenes alone I've coded into the mod's scene gallery, many "small" ones left out due to either spoiler overdose or me choosing to not add them do to length. Total there's bound to be near of 70 to date.
Thats all i wanted to know hehehehe

Reactions: WarriorSteel
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes