Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Surprising result so far, given the fact that many here just wants to kill Madison and hates her a lot.
Oh we still do ; but having the wench hopelessly in love with us is necessary for the next step in our plan, before we move onto Nathan.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
That happened because they thought they wouldn't be able to fuck her. No one in their right mind would pass an opportunity like this one!
Not sure about that since she already has a sex scene. So unless you only play one path you would get content with her.

I think its more as Deafperv says she is one of the most hated characters and people want to see how she will be redeemed. I am curious to see if she could be made into a likeable character who i would allow into my harem.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Oh we still do ; but having the wench hopelessly in love with us is necessary for the next step in our plan, before we move onto Nathan.
I am am excited to see what we will be able to do against Nathan going forward. I would also like the MC to learn about Jason's bullshit without having to go on the lust path

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
The MC learned even if he doesn't fuck Tana. Cherry tells him what Jason did off-screen
Does she? i need to fully replay every path still so i probably missed that. Been mostly replaying to try and figure out exactly what happens between Jason, Riley, and Kiley.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Does she? i need to fully replay every path still so i probably missed that. Been mostly replaying to try and figure out exactly what happens between Jason, Riley, and Kiley.
It doesn't show she telling him, but Deafperv confirmed that she does. Alan always know what Jason did and because of that he calls Madison to offer her the video.

What happens between Jason, Riley and Kylie depends if you allowed sharing or not.
If you didn't, then nothing happened.
If you did Lileva's lust spell affected all 3 of them, so the girls start a sexual relationship with Jason, later the MC join it and then the girls break the sexual relationship with Jason to be only with the MC.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
It doesn't show she telling him, but Deafperv confirmed that she does. Alan always know what Jason did and because of that he calls Madison to offer her the video.

What happens between Jason, Riley and Kylie depends if you allowed sharing or not.
If you didn't, then nothing happened.
If you did Lileva's lust spell affected all 3 of them, so the girls start a sexual relationship with Jason, later the MC join it and then the girls break the sexual relationship with Jason to be only with the MC.
Thats why i am replaying i know they do stuff at the start when everyone is being influenced by Lileva. I was under the impression that nothing happens until the vacation, i also get the impreasion that Riley wants nothing to do with Jason at any point, and Kiley doesit to.keep jason away from Riley.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Thats why i am replaying i know they do stuff at the start when everyone is being influenced by Lileva. I was under the impression that nothing happens until the vacation, i also get the impreasion that Riley wants nothing to do with Jason at any point, and Kiley doesit to.keep jason away from Riley.
If sharing is activated, they don't want at the start, and will even call out Jason for what he did at the hospital. But later it becomes consensual with both of them and it started before the vacation.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
If sharing is activated, they don't want at the start, and will even call out Jason for what he did at the hospital. But later it becomes consensual with both of them and it started before the vacation.
Will have to replay becquse i am apparently not retaining info very well right now. Probably to tired from work bright side i am on vacstion next week.

Thanks for your comments.

Reactions: xapican

MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
I have an idea. What if there will be a Lileva ending where everyone dies and the MC becomes Lileva's slave? :unsure:

This could possibly the darkest ending in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I have an idea. What if there will be a Lileva ending where everyone dies and the MC becomes Lileva's slave? :unsure:

This could possibly the darkest ending in the game.
Being mounted(or mounting her) often is my idea of a good time, but I think Lileva would not have everyone die she would be missing out on more lust(Lileva gains nothing from her enemies death, but gains everything from their defeat). She could make everyone slaves. The only one dying would have to be Cherry as that is the destiny of their other half who loses.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes