Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Falsely Raleigh

Jul 6, 2020
I have a dumb question. Which folder do I put the patch.rpy into for the incest patch? Sorry if this is super simple or has been explained a million times. Tried to search, but all I found was how to patch renpy games as a developer, leading me to believe this should be super simple and I'm a doof.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I have a dumb question. Which folder do I put the patch.rpy into for the incest patch? Sorry if this is super simple or has been explained a million times. Tried to search, but all I found was how to patch renpy games as a developer, leading me to believe this should be super simple and I'm a doof.
Almost all patches for RenPy games go into the 'game' folder unless they explicitly state otherwise. Overwrite what is in there (keep a copy if it asks...). You will be ok in most all cases! :>)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Anyone who hasn't played all 4 paths because you just want to play only 1, I urge you to try them all.
You don't want to miss out.
There are similar scenes in "Ella only" and "Selina only" but "Selina only" is more contextualised.
I play all 4 paths but i use to only play the love paths. I started playing the lust paths to see everything with this update and went back and played the other 3 paths lust verisons.

You definitely got more context if you.play every path.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Anyone who hasn't played all 4 paths because you just want to play only 1, I urge you to try them all.
There are similar scenes in "Ella only" and "Selina only" but "Selina only" is more contextualised.
So episode 10 is the latest update correct? I apologize for sounding dense but I recently downloaded 0.11d but I have not advanced beyond my last save that saw Ella walk into you know where and hear Madison say you know what to the MC. From there it just goes to the thank you for playing screen. It seems like I am missing alot of progress.

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
So episode 10 is the latest update correct? I apologize for sounding dense but I recently downloaded 0.11d but I have not advanced beyond my last save that saw Ella walk into you know where and hear Madison say you know what to the MC. From there it just goes to the thank you for playing screen. It seems like I am missing alot of progress.
This update is focused on the Selina only path. There was no progress for any other route.

next update is the Ella path but you brought Selina and Veronica with you.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
As the guy before said, this update was only for the Selina Solo Path.
Each new releases only update one path, that path you were playing was the Ella Solo Path.
Next update will be the USA Harem, so it will be a little longer until you can continue that playthrough.

The updates are decided by vote, but normally it goes like this: USA Harem, then UK Harem, then Ella Solo Path and finally Selina Solo Path.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
As the guy before said, this update was only for the Selina Solo Path.
Each new releases only update one path, that path you were playing was the Ella Solo Path.
Next update will be the USA Harem, so it will be a little longer until you can continue that playthrough.

The updates are decided by vote, but normally it goes like this: USA Harem, then UK Harem, then Ella Solo Path and finally Selina Solo Path.

Well I guess I will drop it then. I can't stand to sit here and wait for months on end just because I chose a certain path and there is not content in the next update. Why on earth would the dev do that? Can they not keep everything moving at the same time? Ugh... Sorry but this sucks. I was so looking forward to this update and then the rug gets pulled out from under me. I hate going back and playing though over and over for multiple paths. Its boring and monotonous. I really enjoyed this story but had no idea it would be this way.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
And yet we still get stuck waiting for months on end if we don't play every path. So what is the difference?
None for us. But for the dev help him keep momentum and get better exposure. The release aproach should be good in the first place fot the dev himself

Reactions: Onetogo

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
None for us. But for the dev help him keep momentum and get better exposure. The release aproach should be good in the first place fot the dev himself
I cant say that I agree but it is what it is. This is what drives fans away.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
And yet we still get stuck waiting for months on end if we don't play every path. So what is the difference?
*Not trying to dismiss you it's either a game you hate or love* The dev has encouraged that we do all paths for this very reason. Admittedly I haven't done that yet. So all blame could be layed at my feet for not doing that and missing out on content.

You win some you lose some. I'm on the win some side. I like the multi-path approach and the focus on that because it gives more progress to each path instead of diverting time to multiple paths which then you get the not enough progress for "my path" people or there is an unfair favoritism to one path over another.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
There was a vote, on the dev's Patreon, tu decide if he should update all 4 paths together or release an update for each path separately. People voted for what we have now.
But don't worry, the dev is aiming for a 1-2 month update cycle, so it will not be that long until Ella Solo Path is updated again.

Reactions: Boogg

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
LordSinner Are you too afraid to comment or do you have balls the size of peanuts?

Sam I don't know what rule you have for spammers like this but he literally facepalms all of my comments or anyone who tries to talk about certain game characters. I can't even put the guy on "ignore" because the access is limited on his profile. Wish I could block some of these lots and just chill with people that are actually interested in my game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
LordSinner Are you too afraid to comment or do you have balls the size of peanuts?

Sam I don't know what rule you have for spammers like this but he literally facepalms all of my comments or anyone who tries to talk about certain game characters. I can't even put the guy on "ignore" because the access is limited on his profile. Wish I could block some of these lots and just chill with people that are actually interested in my game.
Hover over his avatar or username in a post. A screen will pop up allowing you to click an Ignore button.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes