Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
But you play all 4 :p
I play all the 4 to understand better the story and the characters, but my focus is on the USA routes. It has more focus on Ella's family and I like the 3 exclusive girls (Bethany, Olivia and Becky) more than the UK's girls (I will only really miss Kylie).
Can't wait to impregnate all of Ella's family. Pregnant Ella, Madison, Becky and Lilly will be a dream becoming true. :love:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Veronica already got it in one of the paths. But Veronica, Ella come soon in all the available paths.
:love::love::love: I'm happy to hear this because Veronica is one of my favorites I'm following all the routes so I don't miss any content I wish you all the best in your game this is one of my favorite games ;):coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeafPerv

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I play all the 4 to understand better the story and the characters, but my focus is on the USA routes. It has more focus on Ella's family and I like the 3 exclusive girls (Bethany, Olivia and Becky) more than the UK's girls (I will only really miss Kylie).
Can't wait to impregnate all of Ella's family. Pregnant Ella, Madison, Becky and Lilly will be a dream becoming true. :love:
I agree with everything you said execpt Kylie. I am warming up to Riley but i wont miss them.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Selina and Riley are the only ones I care about, really...but I suppose there may be other casualties of pregnancy.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Selina and Riley are the only ones I care about, really...but I suppose there may be other casualties of pregnancy.
I also care a lot about the two others not so much but I will follow all possible paths but my ending will always be first with Selina and Riley

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Ella and Cherry will always be my favorite girls.
Ella dedication to the MC and beauty made her my favorite. The scene of her death is really touching and sad, can't ever let that happen.
Cherry is best Succubus Daughter, no need for more explanation. I really want to make her dreams of having her family reunited become true.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Veronica, Selina, Kylie and Riley are my top priorities. From US i only want Ella and Lily. Since Cherry, Diana and Rachel will be in all harems i don't worry in lose them. And i want Veronica as my Harem's Queen with all other girls have ask to her first when they want spend some time with MC.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

For the first time, we've sold 100 copies of an update on our itch page

This update has received so much positive feedback. It fills our hearts with so much joy knowing that our hard work is getting recognised.

Thank you so much to everyone, for the love and insane support.

Next, we go for 200!!

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes