Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
*Not trying to dismiss you it's either a game you hate or love* The dev has encouraged that we do all paths for this very reason. Admittedly I haven't done that yet. So all blame could be layed at my feet for not doing that and missing out on content.

You win some you lose some. I'm on the win some side. I like the multi-path approach and the focus on that because it gives more progress to each path instead of diverting time to multiple paths which then you get the not enough progress for "my path" people or there is an unfair favoritism to one path over another.
I completely agree with you and it honestly does come down to my own tastes I guess. I do truly enjoy the story. I should be more open minded I know and I hope DeafPerv isn't insulted by my words. It was just a real let down to wait for an update and then not have anything relevant to where I am in the story.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I completely agree with you and it honestly does come down to my own tastes I guess. I do truly enjoy the story. I should be more open minded I know and I hope DeafPerv isn't insulted by my words. It was just a real let down to wait for an update and then not have anything relevant to where I am in the story.
Don't worry man. And I promise to vote for the Ella Solo Path in the next poll, can't promise it stilly win although. :LOL:
It is my favorite path alongside the USA Harem route.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I still remember how much hate Madison got because of her relationship with Ella, yet most fans voted in favor of a love route for her... quite interesting this outcome.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I still remember how much hate Madison got because of her relationship with Ella, yet most fans voted in favor of a love route for her... quite interesting this outcome.
Madison is hot, it doesn't matter how much some people hate her, they still want to bang her too :LOL:

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Some people voted for no, but the vote shows the majority will set their hate aside for the opportunity to bang her.

Not that it is wrong to hating her and not wanting to have sex with her.
I agree. But it is important not to confuse a "Love Route" with "having the opportunity to fuck her.

With "Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game?" what I think is just that. A love route. Not a "revenge" route or where you make her your slave or sex toy. Although, surely many would like to have that option.

I know this game isn't the most romantic thing in the world, but it has romantic moments. With Ella (at least if you deactivate her relationship with Madison, I don't know how it is with her relationship activated), with Selina.... With the rest I don't notice much romance, honestly. I wish there was more romance and less "I just want to fuck you" with all the girls, but oh well.

Madison is one of my least favorite girls, but I certainly have an interest in a possible "Love Route", if it's really about love. Or something close to it. lol

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I know this game isn't the most romantic thing in the world, but it has romantic moments.
With Ella (at least if you deactivate her relationship with Madison, I don't know how it is with her relationship activated),
I played my first run with sharing. My second run without and found too much content I liked removed. I don't mind the lesbian sharing just Jason I disliked, but Jason is dead so that's no longer an issue(Nathan or his buddies might be a problem later). I have not seen any romantic aspect between Madison and her daughters so far just buying them gifts and lustful sex, but maybe DeafPerv will include a more loving route with her girls and the MC sometime later. (y)

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I have not seen any romantic aspect between Madison and her daughters so far just buying them gifts and lustful sex,
Madison doesn't really care about her daughters anymore, she only wants to use them to hurt her husband.
While the daughters love their Mom, I think it is only the love of a child to their mother.
Ella is straight and she considers being attracted to another person morally cheating on the MC (the irony :LOL: )
Lilly is in love with Ella, despite being sexually attracted to Madison.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Lilly is in love with Ella, despite being sexually attracted to Madison.
Is Lilly in love with Ella during the latest update(haven't played it yet) or prior updates because I must have missed the signs or maybe I haven't played that path?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Is Lilly in love with Ella during the latest update(haven't played it yet) or prior updates because I must have missed the signs or maybe I haven't played that path?
She always has been. I think it is more clear in both solo paths.

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Is there NTR in this game? I see the tag but some ppl get triggered if a LI just so much as looks in the general direction of another character, hence my question.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes