Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is it possible to have Ella not kill herself without going to see her because Veronica is my favorite so I tried the Sel/Ver paths and it always ends the same.

• Angry
Reactions: Mograx

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Is it possible to have Ella not kill herself without going to see her because Veronica is my favorite so I tried the Sel/Ver paths and it always ends the same.
What dont you just take Veronica and selina with you to the US.? Allows you to save Ella and you get to keep Veronica.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Only if you choose for her to come to see you. If you break up with her, well... You know what will happen.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Anyone here in touch with a Subscribestar staff?
My page needs approval.

Something07

Jun 5, 2022
How do I add the patch to androi?the web is telling to just copy it and paste with the other rpy files

But there are no Rpy files-

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
How do I add the patch to androi?the web is telling to just copy it and paste with the other rpy files

But there are no Rpy files-
Check the main thread. Added android incest patch. The rpy patch is for desktop only.
Contact the66 for Android support.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
THE PROTAGONIST IS THE ONE WHO RECEIVES THE NTR OR HE DOES THE NTR TOWARDS ANOTHER? I DON'T KNOW IF I EXPLAIN

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
THE PROTAGONIST IS THE ONE WHO RECEIVES THE NTR OR HE DOES THE NTR TOWARDS ANOTHER? I DON'T KNOW IF I EXPLAIN
Thats a tricky one the Main NTR issues are.
His long distance Girlfriend is being fucked by her mom so some would class that as MC being NTR'd.
But at the same time the MC is fucking others beind his long distance girlfriends back so the MC is also doing NTR.
But the main Issue is your not asking a question your fekin shouting it.
Please stop useing all capital letters it's fekin RUDE.

Hope that Helps.:)

Reactions: kratos1234

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
His long distance Girlfriend is being fucked by her mom so some would class that as MC being NTR'd.
But at the same time the MC is fucking others beind his long distance girlfriends back so the MC is also doing NTR.

hahaha sorry but you are writing the question and I didn't realize I was writing in capital letters and I was too lazy to write it again

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018

but the girlfriend is sleeping with the MC's mother? I translate it into Spanish so not if it is well translated

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ella's mother has been grooming and sexually abusing her for a long time. It's all explained in the game.

The tag only applies for when it's the MC on the receiving end. Furthermore, the tag shouldn't be there because it really doesn't meet the definition of the rule.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes