Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The other reason for the NTR tag is Kylie and Riley sleeping with Jason.
Not really since everyone involved, including the MC, were being influenced by Lileva and were "lust interests" when it happened, not love interests... No matter how you personally feel about those characters.

Reactions: lipe2410

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Not really since everyone involved, including the MC, were being influenced by Lileva and were "lust interests" when it happened, not love interests... No matter how you personally feel about those characters.
The NTR tag is because of Ella & Madison relationship, Kylie & Riley got the swinging tag, though they later stop having sex with Jason and focus just on MC.
oh I fully agree but a lot of people on here cry NTR anytime a girl sleeps with someone other than MC regardless of context or what the proper tag would be.

Reactions: ann87ra

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
oh I fully agree but a lot of people on here cry NTR anytime a girl sleeps with someone other than MC regardless of context or what the proper tag would be.
Believe me I know. It's both funny and tragic every time.
It got worse in this thread after site admin decision fell on the side "this is ntr", despite the definition of the tag not being met.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Of course, I forgot that she spontaneously came into existence being 27 years old, and has no past before the present. :unsure:
IIRC, Deafperv told the affair started 1 year before the 4 choices (6 months before the start of the game) and that before Nathan told her to make Ella's relationship successful, she actually cared for her daughter.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
introduction2.png

As voted by the Patrons, we now have a different looking MC for our game "Seducing The Devil".
His face remains the same but he now has updated skin, dark hair, stubble, and pubic hair.
You are going to see him from 0.12 and I'll slowly remaster the old renders with him.
New Madison render (again voted by the Patrons) drops very soon.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2066038

As voted by the Patrons, we now have a different looking MC for our game "Seducing The Devil".
His face remains the same but he now has updated skin, dark hair, stubble, and pubic hair.
You are going to see him from 0.12 and I'll slowly remaster the old renders with him.
:geek: Wow I really liked the new version now yes he is handsome :cool:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Erodaz and DeafPerv

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2066038

I like it. But i will miss the grey hair. That gave him some kind of resemblence to his mother.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well, to be fair, his new hair looks the same as Rachel. The grey-black combination was similar to Lileva.

View attachment 2066109
Fuck, my memory played some trick. Thanks for the reply. But i will still miss the gray. For me was some unique and interesting combination with his skin that at least in my mind worked out in make me believe that so many women could fall in love for him (including his own mother). But new MC look great. The bear and the hair make him very atractive too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Fuck, my memory played some trick. Thanks for the reply. But i will still miss the gray. For me was some unique and interesting combination with his skin that at least in my mind worked out in make me believe that so many women could fall in love for him (including his own mother). But new MC look great. The bear and the hair make him very atractive too.
I was having trouble with his problematic skin under difficult lighting. If you look closely, you would see that he looks green.

When one of his body parts touches another, there is a visible green line between them.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I was having trouble with his problematic skin under difficult lighting. If you look closely, you would see that he looks green.

When one of his body parts touches another, there is a visible green line between them.
Understood. It's all good. Just do what is best for you and for the game. Congratulations for your work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeafPerv

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
how is the ntr women cheat on their partners with the MC?
The game has sharing and cheating, both can be disabled at the start of the game.
The sharing is the MC's best friend sharing his mother and sister with the MC. Later both the mother and the sister will break up with the MC's best friend to stay exclusively with the MC.
The cheating is the MC's girlfriend having an affair with her own mother.

Reactions: kratos1234
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes