Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Sharing is just MC's best friend (Jason) sharing his mother and sister with MC. Eventually, both doesn't want have sex with Jason anymore and just want MC. But you can disable the share content with Jason before start the game.
Thanks!
Sharing isn't a kink I hate. So no other scenes in recent updates?

Reactions: lipe2410

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Are there any sex scenes in this game that are not a fantasy, dream or forced by mindcontrol (a devils power)?

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Question: Why is there no Female domination tag? It's basically all the game is about...

And while we are already at it: Male domination, rape, humiliation, urination and slave.

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
View attachment 2066038

As voted by the Patrons, we now have a different looking MC for our game "Seducing The Devil".
His face remains the same but he now has updated skin, dark hair, stubble, and pubic hair.
You are going to see him from 0.12 and I'll slowly remaster the old renders with him.
New Madison render (again voted by the Patrons) drops very soon.
Oh thank you for the changes it's superb! I always grumbled about the exaggerated muscle groups especially his trapezoids where exaggerated.

Mar 28, 2022
Giving it a go now, everything feels so messed up from the start.. Too many characters! The whole forgetting what happened because of leliva or whatever her name is, acknowledging it for a second and then MC barley gives two shits about it later (Adam disappearance)... The writing made me cringe.

Still confused who is Rachel..? HIs Landlady? wot is going on... Introducing a shit ton of characters so fast ... IDK dude, this ain't it.. Perhaps slow it down a bit.

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
hey guys, Rachel is MC’s mom? But I haven’t seen the sex scene yet. Which chapter will be?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
hey guys, Rachel is MC’s mom? But I haven’t seen the sex scene yet. Which chapter will be?
Yes and there are already sex with her. I don't remember the exact chapter but there is no way to miss the scene. Just keep playing.

Reactions: kevinzz

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
Yes and there are already sex with her. I don't remember the exact chapter but there is no way to miss the scene. Just keep playing.
Is the scene that hot angel wants MC’s mom give a birth to MC and that baby is devil ?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Damn~~~~that’s a plot twist! So that pregnant scene is MC’s mom only sex scene so far? That baby is cherry right?
You will see more scenes with mom a little later, when Adam is killed by Cherry and goes to the Lileva's dimension. Yes, that baby is Cherry.

Reactions: kevinzz
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes