Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
The game has sharing and cheating, both can be disabled at the start of the game.
The sharing is the MC's best friend sharing his mother and sister with the MC. Later both the mother and the sister will break up with the MC's best friend to stay exclusively with the MC.
The cheating is the MC's girlfriend having an affair with her own mother.
thanks for the information about the mother and sister
I had already asked this question and I did not realize that I repeated it

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
View attachment 2066038

As voted by the Patrons, we now have a different looking MC for our game "Seducing The Devil".
His face remains the same but he now has updated skin, dark hair, stubble, and pubic hair.
You are going to see him from 0.12 and I'll slowly remaster the old renders with him.
New Madison render (again voted by the Patrons) drops very soon.
Damn MC is super attractive now, this should be used as a bar for how MCs should look.

Reactions: Onetogo

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Will there be a good ending with all the girls?
I don't think it will be possible to have all the girls, since some of them are exclusively for the UK paths while others are for the USA paths.

For example, if you go to the USA, you will leave behind Kylie, Riley and Cathy, but if you stay in the UK you will not meet Becky, Olivia and Bethany

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Amazing!

Just a little question. How much sharing content in this game, please?
Can remember just one scene or so at the very beginning...
Sharing is just MC's best friend (Jason) sharing his mother and sister with MC. Eventually, both doesn't want have sex with Jason anymore and just want MC. But you can disable the share content with Jason before start the game.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes