Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this game is really confusing...this going back and forth withe vent and memory causew me a headache...i'm in the beginning when cherry is sick and she been discovered bys elina, but i can't stand this back and forth..a memory, than you are into present (if it's present because before we where further ...just when MC was near to go to USA...ahhhhh it's a chaos really

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
this game is really confusing...this going back and forth withe vent and memory causew me a headache...i'm in the beginning when cherry is sick and she been discovered bys elina, but i can't stand this back and forth..a memory, than you are into present (if it's present because before we where further ...just when MC was near to go to USA...ahhhhh it's a chaos really
Deafperv said he will improve the flashback parts to make it more clear

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Ella goes to the beach

View attachment 2181887

Support us :

I remember someone saying Veronica would be the queen on their Harem. Ella would be the queen in Mine, that is just a wonderful render. :love:

:love::p With that beautiful donkey damn She's so "beautiful".
If someone called Ass fan is giving his okay to Ella's ass then it must be a really beautiful ass :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Onetogo

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
screenshot0001.png

So uhh,How much trouble would I be in if I were to pick the second option seeing as I didn't accept Tana's offer?

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes