Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
You deactivate both the sharing plot and the cheating plot, so they are completely avoidable
Haven't played in a while. Is the cheating still limited only to the GF and her mom?

Is sharing still limited only to the friend (Jason I think his name was?) and his fam?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
You deactivate both the sharing plot and the cheating plot, so they are completely avoidable
Thank god. Not gonna lie, that cheating plot between Ella and Madison actually made me not want to play after seeing gameplay of that done (I forgot who did a video playthrough of the game). That and at that time, it reminded me of how my older brother's last relationship ended. Take a wild guess on who his ex cheated on him with. If you guessed her own mother then you'd be correct (if only I was actually joking about that though..........). Getting back on topic though, I'm actually going to play this now. Well maybe not NOW now but very soon though.

• Wow
Reactions: Aner878787

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
hi everybody. hello developer. I congratulate everyone on the holidays. I'd like to know. when will the update of this wonderful game be released?

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes