Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
so they was not jason girls they was affected by lieva and jason was closer to them....jason did not shared nothing he just got free pusy cause fam was affected to fuck anything...jason....MC...kinda surprised that mail man was not included....
Lileva influenced Jason and his family, they started a sexual relationship because of that, When they go to the beach Jason wanted to include the MC in that. Later Cherry counters Lileva's influence and Riley and Kiley don't want to have sex with Jason anymore and start falling for the MC.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Like others have mentioned if you disable sharing then there are alternative scenes in the case of rylie and kylie where jason is not precent, the gf story is different when you disable sharing. There is a but though, the game was originally created around some sharing and disabled it loose something, i am not really a fan of sharing or ntr but the game is very different without it.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
When I see games like this where the dev frequently makes major plot changes or revamps or remasters early chapters along with new chapter updates, I immediately delete the game and just wait for a completed tag.

It's been a while since I've played this game, but judging from the comments and changelog, it looks to be time to delete and wait.

BTW, I am in no way knocking this game or the dev. I actually really enjoyed this game last time I played it. I just don't see the point in downloading every version if there are going to be frequent changes to the earlier parts of the story.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
When I see games like this where the dev frequently makes major plot changes or revamps or remasters early chapters along with new chapter updates, I immediately delete the game and just wait for a completed tag.

It's been a while since I've played this game, but judging from the comments and changelog, it looks to be time to delete and wait.

BTW, I am in no way knocking this game or the dev. I actually really enjoyed this game last time I played it. I just don't see the point in downloading every version if there are going to be frequent changes to the earlier parts of the story.
I've already ported ~1/2 of my mod's Core over and can tell you there's no plot changes of prior story (so far, like I said I'm about halfway through the porting process). This is literally over approx 1200-1500 grammatical and dialogue "fixes"... meaning it reads better and isn't broken up Engrish as much. You do you but I reckon in this case you're likely taking the edits out of context imho... and I know these scripts pretty darn well I can assure you (grumbles).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
so they was not jason girls they was affected by lieva and jason was closer to them....jason did not shared nothing he just got free pusy cause fam was affected to fuck anything...jason....MC...kinda surprised that mail man was not included....
Bud, you have taken this beyond out of context. There is zero "sharing" that occurs by seeing or it actually happening without you seeing if the option is turned OFF. You've been arguing a baseless case, period. If you feel betrayed somehow by "seeing" a sharing scene then you either did NOT read the beginning huge warnings and the dev asking you how you'd like to proceed OR you chose a scene in the mod that are clearly marked "Sharing". If either of those are true then that's on you and no one else.

This nonsense comes up every single update. We have to relive the "sharing" ignorance over and over, update after update for what? This is very simple... you either have sharing enabled or you don't, end of story.

I hope that clarifies something... hell anything at this point. Regards and be well.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Bud, you have taken this beyond out of context. There is zero "sharing" that occurs by seeing or it actually happening without you seeing if the option is turned OFF. You've been arguing a baseless case, period. If you feel betrayed somehow by "seeing" a sharing scene then you either did NOT read the beginning huge warnings and the dev asking you how you'd like to proceed OR you chose a scene in the mod that are clearly marked "Sharing". If either of those are true then that's on you and no one else.

This nonsense comes up every single update. We have to relive the "sharing" ignorance over and over, update after update for what? This is very simple... you either have sharing enabled or you don't, end of story.

I hope that clarifies something... hell anything at this point. Regards and be well.
or played original game before switch :)

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
crap, all my saves are broken. again. No point in playing or making saves when the dev make chances at the plot every time

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
crap, all my saves are broken. again. No point in playing or making saves when the dev make chances at the plot every time
Do you play with Sancho's multimod? Because if yes, you'll have to wait for the updated version of the mod to load your save properly.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Do guys out there really believe that having your wife raped over and over somehow makes you some sort of alpha male? Because... it doesn't. Quite the opposite, actually. I found that storyline gross and disgusting, made me want to just ignore their entire family but now it appears the main character may or may not get in on that action. Ugh.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Do guys out there really believe that having your wife raped over and over somehow makes you some sort of alpha male? Because... it doesn't. Quite the opposite, actually. I found that storyline gross and disgusting, made me want to just ignore their entire family but now it appears the main character may or may not get in on that action. Ugh.
What are you talking about?

or played original game before switch :)
So why are you complaning? I really don't see the issue if it can be completely avoided now, it just childish to keep complaining about something that can be completely avoided now.

Reactions: Onetogo

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022

So why are you complaning? I really don't see the issue if it can be completely avoided now, it just childish to keep complaining about something that can be completely avoided now.
and how can i avoid it from remembering that cuckery ? :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: poseid0n

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
You can disable any sharing or cheating content
as that whole back and forth argument went, i wanna know if it just skips it or it doesnt happen. Like an easy way to tell is i heard that riley openly talks about his dick at the beach with the patch if she doesnt that could be some evidence. Like idc about kylie jason can have her but the virgin sis na i want that for myself :ROFLMAO:. Thats what annoyed the piss out of me with what the dev said "they arent li they dont feel for you" "yet" like yes we wanna be forced into a 4 some and then have jason use them as pocket pussies and THEN AND ONLY THEN we open arms for them to join the harem. not sure if he missed it on his last bender but harems are normally made with oh yeah lis doesnt matter if they werent yet he knew they were gonna be it wouldnt bother me (and i feel like i can say this for most people) if they were never gonna be lis. like sure hot 4 some with your fam who have no meaning to us and wont for the rest the game but thats not the route he took and i feel like his whole scheme is to tip the waters as much as he can and find some bs reasoning around it. like do it or dont but own it dont weasle around it, sorry for the rant :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Simulacrum29

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
and how can i avoid it from remembering that cuckery ? :)
You know it isn't cuckery, and you can either enjoy the game as it is now or just leave it, instead of keep coming here and saying things that aren't true anymore.

as that whole back and forth argument went, i wanna know if it just skips it or it doesnt happen. Like an easy way to tell is i heard that riley openly talks about his dick at the beach with the patch if she doesnt that could be some evidence. Like idc about kylie jason can have her but the virgin sis na i want that for myself :ROFLMAO:. Thats what annoyed the piss out of me with what the dev said "they arent li they dont feel for you" "yet" like yes we wanna be forced into a 4 some and then have jason use them as pocket pussies and THEN AND ONLY THEN we open arms for them to join the harem. not sure if he missed it on his last bender but harems are normally made with oh yeah lis doesnt matter if they werent yet he knew they were gonna be it wouldnt bother me (and i feel like i can say this for most people) if they were never gonna be lis. like sure hot 4 some with your fam who have no meaning to us and wont for the rest the game but thats not the route he took and i feel like his whole scheme is to tip the waters as much as he can and find some bs reasoning around it. like do it or dont but own it dont weasle around it, sorry for the rant :ROFLMAO:
I already said it, but I will say it again. If you disable it, it doesn't happen.
If you disable sharing, Jason never has sex with his family.
If you disable cheating, the whole plot with Madison and Ella doesn't happen too.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Probably about Madison's husband abusing her. Which is how the game portray it: as an abusive marriage. It's pretty clear how the game show Madison's husband as much a psycho as Madison, not a alpha. And MC be able to participe is clearly portray as a bad choice that will lead to a bad end.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes