Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
and btw if it would be reason why i could not when this developers are troling ppl to? :)
Again bud, you're losing your mind. If sharing is disabled the sharing events DO NOT OCCUR in the story... they never happen. Jason is just a nothing but MC's friend with sharing disabled. Nothing else, no matter what you try to make believe outside the dev's storyline. You must get over this... you're looking really silly at this point by being so bullheaded.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Again bud, you're losing your mind. If sharing is disabled the sharing events DO NOT OCCUR in the story... they never happen. Jason is just a nothing but MC's friend with sharing disabled. Nothing else, no matter what you try to make believe outside the dev's storyline. You must get over this... you're looking really silly at this point by being so bullheaded.
so there is whole new storyline with diferent plot when u diable it?

and that troling was meaned for something other not this one :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
so there is whole new storyline with diferent plot when u diable it?

and that troling was meaned for something other not this one :)
Now you are starting to get it... the story IS different with sharing disabled.... finally you're seeing the light. Just like the story is different on the four main paths the player can select from... different.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
When I see games like this where the dev frequently makes major plot changes or revamps or remasters early chapters along with new chapter updates, I immediately delete the game and just wait for a completed tag.
What plot changes?
What revamps?

There was a rebuild of the game from the ground up after a major hardware failure basically destroyed everything.

It's been a while since I've played this game, but judging from the comments and changelog, it looks to be time to delete and wait.
So you haven't played in some time, can't list any of the changes you say have been made because you hadn't played when making this post, but "it's time to delete"...

BTW, I am in no way knocking this game or the dev. I actually really enjoyed this game last time I played it. I just don't see the point in downloading every version if there are going to be frequent changes to the earlier parts of the story.
You are "knocking the game and the dev" though. You may genuinely not have intended to, but you still did.
You asserted that deafperv has done things that you provided no proof of, and that it changes your stance on the game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
but do the boobies bounce :m
Of course they do. Why wouldn't boobies bounce? :ROFLMAO: You haven't played the VN before? If not, why ask silly questions... play it and see if you like it. Opinions of others don't matter at all, all that matters is if you like it, right? No other way to know without giving it a whirl bud.

• Haha
Reactions: ApocalypseSurvivor

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
What plot changes?
What revamps?

There was a rebuild of the game from the ground up after a major hardware failure basically destroyed everything.

So you haven't played in some time, can't list any of the changes you say have been made because you hadn't played when making this post, but "it's time to delete"...

You are "knocking the game and the dev" though. You may genuinely not have intended to, but you still did.
You asserted that deafperv has done things that you provided no proof of, and that it changes your stance on the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and now i lost pation to seek others...u can do that alone :)

but it is practicaly every update...remake and redone something from before....

btw how is going that developing separate game with separate fundings?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinsel

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Do guys out there really believe that having your wife raped over and over somehow makes you some sort of alpha male? Because... it doesn't. Quite the opposite, actually. I found that storyline gross and disgusting, made me want to just ignore their entire family but now it appears the main character may or may not get in on that action. Ugh.
There are guys out there like that. There are women out there like that.
There's plenty of sick & twisted people out there.

The MC sort of can be involved in it, though not entirely by his own choosing. Lileva's influence becoming more powerful over him later on, based on his own actions prior to a certain point.
Alternatively, the MC can choose it fully of his own volition... If you take that option.

and how can i avoid it from remembering that cuckery ? :)
By leaving the game and thread alone forever.
You're only going to continue to misinterpret/distort things anyway.

v0.12a
# Partially remastered the first episode
v0.11c
# Remade (or added renders in) the following scenes :- 1, 42, 43, 58 (partial), 61, 67 (partial), 68 (partial), 85 (partial), 132, 134, 147, 150 (partial), 169 (partial)

v0.11b
# Remodeled Madison
# Remade the "Bathroom" & "Airport" scenes from (0.10)
# Remade 82 renders
# Remade 5 animations

v.0.11a
# Re-did the full Episode 1
# 258 redesigned renders
# 19 animations (16 new, 3 redesigned)
# Removed sandbox elements (Except for the "Room of Doors" part)

# Jason Patch
# 100 new renders
# 2 new animations
# New dialogues
(Some of the renders would look out of place as I don't have the previous files. They've been mixed with old renders for the time being)

v0.10
What's new:

# Redesigned characters

v0.9
What's new:

# Redid the full Episode 1 except for the sex scenes with Cherry
# Added 2 new animations for Episode 1

v0.8
What's new :

# Redid 3 scenes from (0.1) + added 2 animations

v0.6
# 232 new renders + First Veronica sex scene and the last breakfast scene from the last update have been re-rendered
# New faces for MC and Selina
# Added a new intro for new players to understand the game better

v0.5

# 224 new renders + First Jason-Kylie sex scene and the last scene from the last update have been re-rendered
# Completely new navigation system. Easy to move around. No more confusion.
IMPORTANT : Old saves may not work
Over half of all that is related to rebuilding the game after the hardware failure, which means also bringing the rest of images in-line accordingly.
Where are the plot changes?

Furthermore, he was specifically referencing devs/games that basically restart the game from scratch with their "revamps" or "rebuilds" that are literally just releasing from "0.1" all over again.

I'm not doing anyting of the sort, because you didn't actually answer anything I'd asked of him.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
There are guys out there like that. There are women out there like that.
There's plenty of sick & twisted people out there.

The MC sort of can be involved in it, though not entirely by his own choosing. Lileva's influence becoming more powerful over him later on, based on his own actions prior to a certain point.
Alternatively, the MC can choose it fully of his own volition... If you take that option.

By leaving the game and thread alone forever.
You're only going to continue to misinterpret/distort things anyway.

Over half of all that is related to rebuilding the game after the hardware failure, which means also bringing the rest of images in-line accordingly.
Where are the plot changes?

Furthermore, he was specifically referencing devs/games that basically restart the game from scratch with their "revamps" or "rebuilds" that are literally just releasing from "0.1" all over again.

I'm not doing anyting of the sort, because you didn't actually answer anything I'd asked of him.
he is literaly revorking and redoning atc. from 0.3 to this update....but ok

:unsure:how do u rework something what u lost in hardware failure exactly:unsure:and how are u able to lost already published game :unsure:

could understand that u r working on update and lost all progres what u did....but this one

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

but it is practicaly every update...remake and redone something from before....

btw how is going that developing separate game with separate fundings?

Hello Laeg.

Is this like your 9th account here? lmao

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
Of course they do. Why wouldn't boobies bounce? :ROFLMAO: You haven't played the VN before? If not, why ask silly questions... play it and see if you like it. Opinions of others don't matter at all, all that matters is if you like it, right? No other way to know without giving it a whirl bud.
diving in as we speak. I asked cause most devs games i play other then a select few just show a weird animation of pole weirdly going in hole and call it a day they add no detail and think peepaye and pusaye is all we need in the animation and its just no i need them bouncing honkas

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes