Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
You know it isn't cuckery, and you can either enjoy the game as it is now or just leave it, instead of keep coming here and saying things that aren't true anymore.
i would if u did not replyed me...

and what is it then if not cuckery?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
No i never use mods
Are you sure you didn't change anything? Because all my saves worked.
Probably about Madison's husband abusing her. Which is how the game portray it: as an abusive marriage. It's pretty clear how the game show Madison's husband as much a psycho as Madison, not a alpha. And MC be able to participe is clearly portray as a bad choice that will lead to a bad end.
Yeah, it is clear that if you want to take revenge on Madison and help her husband abuse her it will lead to a bad path. In the new update the MC even stops her husband from hurting her and try to help her.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I already said it, but I will say it again. If you disable it, it doesn't happen.
If you disable sharing, Jason never has sex with his family.
If you disable cheating, the whole plot with Madison and Ella doesn't happen too.
when u must disable something than that doesnt mean it is not happening it is disabled to see....if u choice diferent path for example than it is avoidable and not happening.

• Angry
Reactions: Mograx

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
when u must disable something than that doesnt mean it is not happening it is disabled to see....if u choice diferent path for example than it is avoidable.
You clearly didn't play the game, so you don't know what you are talking about. When you disable it, the game even change lines and renders to show you it isn't happening, so you can stop now spreading misinformation.

Reactions: lipe2410

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
You clearly didn't play the game, so you don't know what you are talking about. When you disable it, the game even change lines and renders to show you it isn't happening, so you can stop now spreading misinformation.
easy solution ima bout to download ill play and confirm youre right brother

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
so clearly hypotheticaly when u "disable" it, then MC instead of going to jason and finding him fuck his mother, he is just going to buy ice cream and it is not happening because he is not seeing that right?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
so clearly hypotheticaly when u "disable" it, then MC instead of going to jason and finding him fuck his mother, he is just going to buy ice cream and it is not happening because he is not seeing that right?
He is not going to find him fucking his mother, because you disabled it and it didnt happen.
Instead of spreading misinformation ,just download the game and chek yourself.

Reactions: lipe2410

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
if im being honest i could care less if a game has ntr, sharing, rape, zombie, futa, whatever the fuck but the one thing i do care about is a choice. let us choose how it plays out dont just force shit on us. Thats why most the games i play are doing really good and people like them like viz for example he made 2 mistakes but he learned and everything that happens you have the choice for it to happen. i feel like people should take pages from his book same thing for westy and most of seaths games. for example i dont like ntr but i dont hate it ill simply pick the other route but i still look at the ntr scenes cause the dev put work into it dont get me wrong good fap material but not story idk about you guys but i like to thank im playing the mc as myself so i want the best outcome for me story wise.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
but i guess ill play and see which one it is hopefully its story reasoning and not just a cut up story cause thats just lazy

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes